Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:49 pm
Navigator wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:00 pm
spottybrowncow wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:07 pm
I just read that the U.S. has successfully tested a hypersonic missile made by Lockheed Martin.
I think a fleet of these need to be deployed in staggered orbits such that the appropriate one can be brought into the atmosphere and strike any target on earth within minutes or seconds.
I know that there is a treaty banning the staging of nuclear weapons in orbit. I think that's a good idea. Remember that anything we do, the bad guys can do too, and having stuff staged in space would be rather dangerous for everyone.
What would it take for you to say the bad guys are us? A half dead president? Khazars running all the institutions as dual citizens? A degraded country that hates Christianity and sanity? At what point do you call a spade a spade, Navi?
If Marie Le Pen wins the French Election, France will descend into civil war. More civil wars will follow.

John

Post by John »

** 07-Apr-2022 World View: France civil war
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:56 pm
> If Marie Le Pen wins the French Election, France will descend into
> civil war. More civil wars will follow.
Is this a personal rant, or do you have an actual reason
for believing this?

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Navigator wrote:
spottybrowncow wrote:
I just read that the U.S. has successfully tested a hypersonic missile made by Lockheed Martin.
I think a fleet of these need to be deployed in staggered orbits such that the appropriate one can be brought into the atmosphere and strike any target on earth within minutes or seconds.
I know that there is a treaty banning the staging of nuclear weapons in orbit. I think that's a good idea. Remember that anything we do, the bad guys can do too, and having stuff staged in space would be rather dangerous for everyone.
I certainly share your sentiments. But if the Chinese or Russians thought that they could do this and remain undetected, does anyone really doubt that they would? Hostile countries' theoretical abilities to do terrible technological feats (such as putting nuclear bombs in space) places an incredible premium on our ability to monitor and understand any preparatory activities they may undertake. If our monitoring isn't perfect or close to it, we almost have to master the technology we don't want anyone to use, in case someone else does.

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

Navigator wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:00 pm
London calling wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:36 am
Would Russia blowing up the nuclear power plants in Ukraine and poising Europe activate Article 5?
I would say yes, but I don't see this as likely given that it would effect Russia just as much.

More likely, though improbable, is the Russian use of a tac nuke in Ukraine.

If they did that, I would hope that NATO would get materially involved. But that is not guaranteed, as Ukraine has no treaty/protection guarantees at all from any outside power.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_RVtqQA404[/youtube]
NATO must be ready for the worst case - war | NATO former Commander
NATO’s former Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe, Richard Shirreff speaks to Times Radio about Putin's war on Ukraine.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:19 am
Navigator wrote:
spottybrowncow wrote:
I certainly share your sentiments. But if the Chinese or Russians thought that they could do this and remain undetected, does anyone really doubt that they would? Hostile countries' theoretical abilities to do terrible technological feats (such as putting nuclear bombs in space) places an incredible premium on our ability to monitor and understand any preparatory activities they may undertake. If our monitoring isn't perfect or close to it, we almost have to master the technology we don't want anyone to use, in case someone else does.
You are right, and I can recall reading about both the Russians and Chinese having things in space that, by treaty, are not supposed to be there.

I think, fortunately, that most of these things are anti-satellite in nature, rather than offensive weapons, but such things also being there wouldn't surprise me.

Unfortunately, if we followed suit, it would just accelerate the amount of weaponry in space, which would not be good. A more prudent defense would be a fast reaction space force to take out what is up there (without damaging our stuff). This would be manned or remotely controlled "capture" vehicles.

Explosions in space would result in massive debris that would take out almost everything (as per that Sandra Bullock movie), and that would hurt us far more than the Russians/Chinese, as we are much more satellite dependent (comms and especially GPS).

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:49 pm
Navigator wrote:

What would it take for you to say the bad guys are us? A half dead president? Khazars running all the institutions as dual citizens? A degraded country that hates Christianity and sanity? At what point do you call a spade a spade, Navi?
If Marie Le Pen wins the French Election, France will descend into civil war. More civil wars will follow.
Marie Le Pen is open-faced, attractive, has a sense of humour, is realistic, does not want France to become any more islamized but remain European. She is the best option for France and Europe. Sadly, the French electorate will be swayed by the media, the French version of project fear, and will bottle it and vote again for the globalist-approved Macron, although they know he is useless.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:29 pm
Guest wrote:
for believing this?
Financial Times calls Le Pen a 'Putin' trojan horse.

Le Pen has vowed to withdraw France from Nato’s military structure, lift French sanctions on Russia and urge Ukraine to accept Russia’s terms.

"Even if Le Pen loses (marginally more likely) nearly half of France wld've endorsed a homegrown neo-fascist in the midst of a titanic struggle with the world's leading one. Either way, the next 2 weeks will be fateful."

Le Pen has vowed to withdraw France from Nato’s military structure, lift French sanctions on Russia and urge Ukraine to accept Russia’s terms.

J Hughes

Post by J Hughes »

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:12 am
John wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:29 pm
Guest wrote:
for believing this?
Financial Times calls Le Pen a 'Putin' trojan horse.

"Even if Le Pen loses (marginally more likely) nearly half of France wld've endorsed a homegrown neo-fascist in the midst of a titanic struggle with the world's leading one. Either way, the next 2 weeks will be fateful."

La politique de Marine Le Pen est maintenant 'le Gaullisme de gauche'. Chapeau Marine.

tim

Post by tim »

https://jrnyquist.blog/2022/04/12/civil ... ett-moore/
Even if 100 metropolitan areas are destroyed, there would be more wealth in this country than there is in all of Russia today and more skills than were available to that country in the forties.”

HERMAN KAHN, ON THERMONUCLEAR WAR
Discomfort over the idea of surviving a nuclear calamity didn’t stop with Kahn. When President Ronald Reagan pushed Congress for minor civil defense preparations in the early 1980s, costing a mere $4.2 billion, the left engaged in a merciless campaign of ridicule. Time Magazine mocked Reagan with the headline, “Dig a Hole: Reagan Administration Civil Defense.”[ii] According to Time Reagan’s ideas were “starkly irrational.” Inexpensive life-saving measures, such as digging a hole from which to escape fallout, was derided by the mainstream media until Congress dropped the whole thing. The main objection to civil defense was that such measures would increase the danger of war.

Meanwhile, Russia and China expended vast sums on civil defense preparations, with underground blast and fallout shelters in Russia’s cities – including underground cities in the Ural Mountains. It is curious that Americans never thought of making similar preparations. In fact, America has taken no defensive measures in the event deterrence fails. We have not even prepared for an Electromagnetic Pulse attack. Once again, consumer society is not concerned with surviving a future calamity or war. We are only concerned with living well in the present.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

J Hughes' comment translated:
Marine Le Pen's policy is now 'Left Gaullism'. Navy hat.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain