Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
John

Re: Nuclear War

Post by John »

** 13-Dec-2021 World View: Generational cycles
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:34 pm
> Isn't there a point of which a cycle becomes so skewed it's not a
> cycle anymore? The point of seasons and talking about them is to
> define what they are, but also plan and predict your life
> accordingly. Those are guarantees in one way or another, not
> missing by much even if you can't get them to the day. Do you
> follow what I'm saying? If the cycle doesn't really seem cyclical
> anymore, we should just refer to it as an eventuality, and be
> honest about it, not act like we can actually predict
> it. Fair?
The generational cycles are determined by the length of a human
lifetime, which has been the same for millennia. No skewing.
Guaranteed.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:16 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
tim wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:31 am
You can't put too much thought into an exact date or number of years. Its a cyclical cycle.

No different then you can say winter will always begin on December 1st and spring always comes April 1st. You might have years where seasons change earlier or far later then they normally do. We still know the seasons will change but we don't know the exact time.
Isn't there a point of which a cycle becomes so skewed it's not a cycle anymore? The point of seasons and talking about them is to define what they are, but also plan and predict your life accordingly. Those are guarantees in one way or another, not missing by much even if you can't get them to the day. Do you follow what I'm saying? If the cycle doesn't really seem cyclical anymore, we should just refer to it as an eventuality, and be honest about it, not act like we can actually predict it. Fair?
Where is the proof that the cycle isn't real? 80 years is 2025 and we are headed in that direction. Things are picking up quickly.

The generational seasons have been defined. They are long enough that most people do not get to live the entire cycle during their lives which is why people struggle to understand it.

Please post some evidence if you are claiming things aren't cyclical anymore and that "this time is different".
I'm just saying that if the cycle prolongs, perhaps we should look at it differently. A world war does seem due in the next 2-12 years.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:28 pm
** 13-Dec-2021 World View: Generational cycles
Cool Breeze wrote:
> Isn't there a point of which a cycle becomes so skewed it's not a
> cycle anymore? The point of seasons and talking about them is to
> define what they are, but also plan and predict your life
> accordingly. Those are guarantees in one way or another, not
> missing by much even if you can't get them to the day. Do you
> follow what I'm saying? If the cycle doesn't really seem cyclical
> anymore, we should just refer to it as an eventuality, and be
> honest about it, not act like we can actually predict
> it. Fair?
The generational cycles are determined by the length of a human
lifetime, which has been the same for millennia. No skewing.
Guaranteed.
Ok, so 60-115 years is your framework, then?

Post by guest »

Population EU = 447,000,000

Population Russia = 144,000,000

Yet USA insists on defending EU? Let those 447 million folks defend themselves.

the problem is that the EU is mostly worthless cucks ruled by women.

Navigator

The Hollow Shell of Europe

Post by Navigator »

Europe is basically defenseless without the US.

When Putin grabs most of the Ukraine next month, and nobody does anything of substance about it, Putin will get ready for "Phase Two". He will grab the Baltic States while the US is busy with China invading Taiwan.

The rest of Europe will do little/nothing to defend the Baltic States, as they are militarily indefensible. Then Putin will go at Poland (the only viable military opponent for Russia left in Europe) from multiple directions (from Baltics, Belorus and probably Hungary). In doing so they will figure out the rest of Europe is a hollow shell and will run rampant, plundering at will.

The EU will shortly live through the greatest refugee problem (of its own citizens) ever seen. 400 million will attempt to flee to Spain.

For historical context, read about the Barbarians entering Greece during the end stages of the Roman Empire.

Re: The Hollow Shell of Europe

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:26 pm
Europe is basically defenseless without the US.

When Putin grabs most of the Ukraine next month, and nobody does anything of substance about it, Putin will get ready for "Phase Two". He will grab the Baltic States while the US is busy with China invading Taiwan.

The rest of Europe will do little/nothing to defend the Baltic States, as they are militarily indefensible. Then Putin will go at Poland (the only viable military opponent for Russia left in Europe) from multiple directions (from Baltics, Belorus and probably Hungary). In doing so they will figure out the rest of Europe is a hollow shell and will run rampant, plundering at will.

The EU will shortly live through the greatest refugee problem (of its own citizens) ever seen. 400 million will attempt to flee to Spain.

For historical context, read about the Barbarians entering Greece during the end stages of the Roman Empire.
Do you think they will invade France? The UK? France is not militarily weak, but it's 3rd World migrant population is criminally violent. I used to live in France, and even 15 years ago, 22 years ago, France was no longer safe. I had to fight off Arabs in Paris one night who tried to rob me just a block away from a crowded street.

I can see the Germans surrendering immediately, but not the British.

Wouldn't it just be better to nuke the Russians?

Post by Guest »

Woah! :shock: :shock: NATO is weak, but this weak?!!!!

tim

Post by tim »

"Even leadership in an atomic armament race will in no way assure our safety against sudden attack by an aggressor, who might easily have enough bombs to destroy every one of our major cities in a single day," a committee of scientists declared in October 1945.

"We have turned ourselves into twenty-five hundred Jeremiahs," a scientist explained. "You have to shake people by the shoulders." Scientists at Los Alamos took to mailing pieces of fused glass created from sand by the Trinity bomb to American mayors as reminders that their cities would be destroyed in the first hours of an atomic war.

"If we do not learn to live together....," Morrison concluded, "the cities of men on Earth will perish."

-The Day After World War III by Edward Zuckerman
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Navigator

Re: The Hollow Shell of Europe

Post by Navigator »

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:09 pm

Do you think they will invade France? The UK? France is not militarily weak, but it's 3rd World migrant population is criminally violent. I used to live in France, and even 15 years ago, 22 years ago, France was no longer safe. I had to fight off Arabs in Paris one night who tried to rob me just a block away from a crowded street.

I can see the Germans surrendering immediately, but not the British.

Wouldn't it just be better to nuke the Russians?
I think the Russians will get pretty far. Europe is mostly now a non-patriotic mess who are completely caught up in materialism and "green-ism". There are very few willing to sacrifice and fight for their countries.

I think the permanence of nuclear damage will dissuade the use of such weapons. I think that people would rather lose a conventional war and get occupied rather than permanently destroy their homes (which is what would happen in retaliatory strike).

I think that NATO could well fracture over the Baltics and what to do when the Russians go there. This would then leave a lot of countries thinking they could avoid the war by "declaring neutrality".

At the end of WW1, Belgium was an active ally of France. Just before WW2, Belgium decided to "go neutral" again (as their young king was an idiot, unlike his heroic father). It didn't work out too well for Belgium (or France, whose defense was completely compromised by this move).

Without the US Army, and with small European countries trying to "dodge" the war, its anyone's guess how far it will go.

The British will fight, and will probably be able to hold on until the US can provide reinforcement. Though, like last time, this could take years.

Post by Guest »

The best joke ever?...Nato will defend Europe.
The second best joke......an EU army will defend Europe.
Or vice versa...
Either way what a delicious prospect, the spectacle of European leaders boot licking everywhere from Washington to Whitehall...
Truly the promise of sport too rich to miss....
Go Vlad....
Just so we are clear...no one in this country will countenance the loss of a single life in the defence of Europe. Been there done that and they have spat in our faces ever since...
If it comes to it, we will inevitably be dealing with them in the channel like always.
So why bother.