Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Guest in Asia

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest in Asia »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:25 pm
I did. That's what destroys civilization and good people.
Russia is not a liberal democracy. it is a gangster state, just like mainland China. Why don't realize that?

charles

Post by charles »

The Javelin anti tank missile is portable and concealable and can knock out T72, 80 and probably T90 tanks. The Javelin replaces the need for anti tank guns. In 1973 in the Yom Kippur war, the Egyptian Sagar missiles did enormous damage to Israeli tanks in the Negev. Boer Commandos ability to moves across grasslands and hit British soldiers with their Mausers and remain unseen made them successful.
If Russia is to invade when rivers frozen, then Ukrainians need to develop methods to destroy the ice.
A military force comprising fit soldiers, who move across the land without revealing themselves and have sniping skills to hit the enemy at 600m or more combined with javelins and mortars could do a lot of damage.
How many Russian tanks, especially T 90s would have to be destroyed for Putin to lose credibility with the Russian People? Putin’s weakness is that he is promising the Russian people victory without pain and loss of life. Goering made the mistake when he promised to Hitler to destroy the RAF and attacked London on September 15th 1940. The German pilots found there were more RAF fighters than ever before which created demoralisation..
A photograph comprising tens of burning Russian tanks, especially T90s would show the Russian people that any victory will be painful. If Russia moved out of the Donbas region the area they need to control increases greatly which makes them more vulnerable to hit and run tactics. Dowding realised that when the Lutwaffe decided to attack London, they had a made a strategic blunder because it overstretched them and brought them in range of 12 Group. Wellington played a similar game against
The crucial question(s) is “What action(s)causes Putin to over stretch himself which leads to his irreversible decline?” The bridge too far.

tim

Post by tim »

https://jrnyquist.blog/2022/01/31/geopo ... communism/

27:30

- The pandemic is a sophisticated attack on the West
- Releasing the virus in China first gives a good aliby
- We don't want to believe that COVID-19 is a bio attack because we would be obligated to respond in ways nobody wants to think about.
- COVID-19 is a part of a larger attack that is currently underway
- The usual suspects have been using COVID-19 to attack the economy. The small businessman is the enemy of communism.
- The pandemic has been used as an attempt to install communism

33:40

- In the division of the world, China is going to get the lower 48 states
- Chi Haotian's speech shows China will trade northern land for the lower 48
- China wants to exterminate the American population because China is overpopulated and needs to move it's population somewhere
- In 1991 there was an agreement between Russia and China on the division of the U.S.
- The Holodomor isn't over and these regimes will be committing more mass murder
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

45:00

- NATO is not ready for war
- U.S. military is not ready to fight a peer to peer war, we have been fighting guerrilla forces in the Middle East
- U.S. Navy relies on aircraft carriers in the age of hypersonic missiles that have made aircraft carriers obsolete
- We are divided politically at home, we need to avoid war
- The West cannot go peer to peer with Russia and China

47:00

- German military is in terrible shape, won't be a significant actor.
- We are going to have to live with the New Soviet Union
- We must accept Russia and China are working together
- China appeals to the left, Russia appeals to the right to divide us

49:00

- Our nuclear arsenal is past its shelf life
- There is a window of opportunity for American enemies because of the state of our nuclear weapons, that are scheduled to be updated in 2029
- In China and Russia, the thought is nuclear war is winnable and survivable, the opposite of American thought
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Post by Guest »

Russia appeals to the right to divide us
To people like Cool Breeze and Thomas.
China appeals to the left,
To people like Bob Butler.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:55 pm
And once again, you prove your idiocy.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by Guest »

tim wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:37 pm
45:00

- NATO is not ready for war
- U.S. military is not ready to fight a peer to peer war, we have been fighting guerrilla forces in the Middle East
- U.S. Navy relies on aircraft carriers in the age of hypersonic missiles that have made aircraft carriers obsolete
- We are divided politically at home, we need to avoid war
- The West cannot go peer to peer with Russia and China

47:00

- German military is in terrible shape, won't be a significant actor.
- We are going to have to live with the New Soviet Union
- We must accept Russia and China are working together
- China appeals to the left, Russia appeals to the right to divide us

49:00

- Our nuclear arsenal is past its shelf life
- There is a window of opportunity for American enemies because of the state of our nuclear weapons, that are scheduled to be updated in 2029
- In China and Russia, the thought is nuclear war is winnable and survivable, the opposite of American thought
Okay, okay. The Russians haven't fought peer to peer since WW2. The wars in the Caucasus against Georgia and Chechnya were massively uneven. Even so, the Chechens won the first Chechen war and the Russians were forced to Chechenize the 2nd war in order to withdraw (there is still an ongoing but largely unreported Chechen insurgency). Russian has basically been fighting guerrilla wars too. The Russians lost more troops in the Chechen wars than America has lost in the last 21 years in all of our wars. The Russian army is not that good.

How many major military powers have fought peer to peer wars since the 1980s? None. America fought major wars in Korea and Vietnam against massive armies with modern weapons (including jet fighters). The Russians fought people in Afghanistan without a single combat aircraft. The Georgian army was small and ill-equipped to fight Russia alone.

This guy is painting a much darker picture than reality dictates.

El Cid M

Post by El Cid M »

thomasglee wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:19 pm
Guest wrote:
Once again, you prove that the truth hurts. Must suck to have people on this site calling you out.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

El Cid M wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:44 am
thomasglee wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:19 pm
Guest wrote:

Once again, you prove that the truth hurts. Must suck to have people on this site calling you out.
Calling me out for what? What you think you know about me is unfounded. Not wanting us to get into any war, unnecessarily, does not make me a Putin stooge. All you prove is that you're a war-monger who is running scared of their own shadow.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:14 pm
https://jrnyquist.blog/2022/01/31/geopo ... communism/

27:30

- The pandemic is a sophisticated attack on the West
- Releasing the virus in China first gives a good aliby
- We don't want to believe that COVID-19 is a bio attack because we would be obligated to respond in ways nobody wants to think about.
- COVID-19 is a part of a larger attack that is currently underway
- The usual suspects have been using COVID-19 to attack the economy. The small businessman is the enemy of communism.
- The pandemic has been used as an attempt to install communism
Correct.
33:40

- In the division of the world, China is going to get the lower 48 states
- Chi Haotian's speech shows China will trade northern land for the lower 48
- China wants to exterminate the American population because China is overpopulated and needs to move it's population somewhere
- In 1991 there was an agreement between Russia and China on the division of the U.S.
- The Holodomor isn't over and these regimes will be committing more mass murder
Batshit crazy.