Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Nuclear War

Post by guest »

Navigator wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:30 pm
Portugal. No danger of freezing to death. Good for growing food. As far away from eastern Europe as possible, and not on the Mediterranean coast.
And filled with leftist Californians hell bent on the Californication of Iberia.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Most of Europe is already as left, it not "lefter", than California.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:39 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:49 am
thomasglee wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:15 am

Honestly, one shouldn't need to be old to know this, but then again, our schools and media do misdirect and make it appear to be a norK issue when, as you say, it's a China issue.
I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China

I think he is referring to the wisdom and knowledge of past presidents, not himself.
If the Chinese commies take Taiwan, they will take Okinawa. They will have a stranglehold on a vital shipping lane. I have serious doubts that the Biden administration will respond rapidly enough to Taiwan being invaded.
Assuming that our military dominance is losing ground according to reports from our own top brass, and that parity will soon be reached... And that provocative US actions are occurring regularly... We know that it's in the best interest of the superior power to deal with a rapidly rising power before it's too late.
Also assuming that the Taiwan issue could be compartmentalized... It can't be. We'd strangle them easily. They'd have to have a plan to take much more than that isolated location. And if they did just take the unbelievably massive hit by taking those islands, it would make the current Russian quagmire pale in comparison. Perhaps it would be prudent to let them get themselves impaled like Russia has if that's to their liking. Taiwanese can finish their civil war

DT Subscriber

Post by DT Subscriber »

FullMoon wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:04 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:39 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:49 am

I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China

I think he is referring to the wisdom and knowledge of past presidents, not himself.
If the Chinese commies take Taiwan, they will take Okinawa. They will have a stranglehold on a vital shipping lane. I have serious doubts that the Biden administration will respond rapidly enough to Taiwan being invaded.
Assuming that our military dominance is losing ground according to reports from our own top brass, and that parity will soon be reached... And that provocative US actions are occurring regularly... We know that it's in the best interest of the superior power to deal with a rapidly rising power before it's too late.
Also assuming that the Taiwan issue could be compartmentalized... It can't be. We'd strangle them easily. They'd have to have a plan to take much more than that isolated location. And if they did just take the unbelievably massive hit by taking those islands, it would make the current Russian quagmire pale in comparison. Perhaps it would be prudent to let them get themselves impaled like Russia has if that's to their liking. Taiwanese can finish their civil war
7:35AM
US plans sanctions on Russia and China
The United States plans to impose new sanctions against Russia and China on Friday that include punishing Moscow for its use of Iranian drones in its war against Ukraine, two US officials said on Thursday.

The sanctions will also target about 170 Chinese entities for what Washington considers illegal fishing in the Pacific, the officials said, amid concerns that China is over-fishing and using its fishing fleet to expand Beijing's maritime influence.

The Wall Street Journal first reported the sanctions.

Many of the sanctions are to be levied under the Global Magnitsky Act, the 2016 law that authorises the US government to sanction foreign government officials worldwide who are deemed to be human rights offenders, freeze their assets, and ban them from entering the United States.

Post by Guest »

Half the military analysts I read or listen to say Russia has been defeated already. The other half say Russia will mobilize and crush Europa. Which one is it, John? Navigator? Any ideas?

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:35 am
Half the military analysts I read or listen to say Russia has been defeated already. The other half say Russia will mobilize and crush Europa. Which one is it, John? Navigator? Any ideas?
the number 1 Google search in Russia is "how to surrender"

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

That can be taken two ways...how Russia can surrender, or how to surrender to Russia.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:03 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:35 am
the number 1 Google search in Russia is "how to surrender"
It's how the Russians can surrender. :roll:

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:29 am
Most of Europe is already as left, it not "lefter", than California.
S. Korea launches jets, fires shots after North flies drones
What are your 2023 predictions for Asia, Navigator?

Post by Guest »

What happened to Navigator?