Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Tom Mazanec

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Well, 111 guest, at least they are fun!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

London calling

Post by London calling »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:34 am
Well, 111 guest, at least they are fun!
Just like James Corbett...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:28 pm
"What we are seeing is a fiction... the bigger conflict is coming".

Dr. Peter Vincent Pry breaks down his theories about whats actual going on in the far east.
What's your take, thomas?

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:41 pm
thomasglee wrote:

Dr. Peter Vincent Pry breaks down his theories about whats actual going on in the far east.
What's your take, thomas?

It’s an interesting theory that he posited. I watch numerous videos from various angles since I know we cannot trust anything out of our media.

I did forward it to a good friend who is recently retired from 30 years of naval service and his comment is that His knowledge of the Russian EOB and the navy’s leg of the triad are outdated. I believe him. He didn’t bash the guy just made a valid comment that seems logical knowing my friend.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by Guest »

111 Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:17 am
thomasglee wrote:

According to this guy, America should just cower in fear and let the mighty Russian army rape and murder the Ukrainians. He doesn't know how technologically advanced (either officially or unofficially (classified)), that American nuclear submarines really are. America is not the sitting duck that he believes it to be. The American armed forces have declined since 1992, but Russia's armed forces have practically collapsed.

Dr. Vincent keeps throwing around official Russian numbers like, "Russian has a million man army" when it is now obvious that it really doesn't. Half the soldiers exist only on paper, and a Russian general is collecting their monthly pay. Most ethnic Russians avoid military service and half the Russian army is now Muslims, Mongols, and Siberian Eskimos. The Russian army is "Not holding back"; it is in retreat and conducting a scorched earth campaign in every direction. Russia's military is in disarray and its economy is collapsing.

The Russian military is so technologically advanced that its generals communicate with unencrypted cellphones and over civilian radio frequencies?! OR is all this just a ruse? Oh, yeah, that's the ticket! The Russians are just pretending to be a bunch of incompetent yahoos...

No, I am not losing sleep over any of this guy's claims. If the Russian's really could knock America out, they would have already done it.

Russia is not the master of the game. If it were, it would not have lost The Cold War. If Putin was sooooo clever then he would not be facing his Waterloo in Ukraine.

A note about Canadian Prepper: He has made a lot of money selling Prepper gear and dehydrated pineapple slices to the people who watch his Armageddon videos. He has no military background. He has also hosted crazy eco-doomsayers on his show like Guy McPherson who has made numerous claims that world would end 19 years ago, then 12 years ago, and even claimed that the world would be starving to death by 2019. He is one of the people that began the "we will all be dead in 12 years" that AOC has been blabbing about (in between driving to hamburger joints in a giant SUV).

Dr. Vincent is just another doom monger. There used to be a lot of them on You Tube.
Ah, Mr Putin's invincible army; following Mr Putin's cunning strategy!

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Biden/handlers clearly want a war, or to depose Putin, that's why he slipped with his brainless, stupid language. The problem is that, as usual, they sacrifice others in the process. This time, Ukrainians.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:08 am
Biden/handlers clearly want a war, or to depose Putin, that's why he slipped with his brainless, stupid language. The problem is that, as usual, they sacrifice others in the process. This time, Ukrainians.
I remember a long time ago, like 6 months... When the zombie-in-ch-thief failed in utmost spectacular fashion to protect and defend as he cut and ran from Afghanistan. Speculation was that he'd need something big, like a war, to resurrect himself. But the zombie lives up to his supporters expectations as they risk our lives with nuclear brinkmanship for personal gain.
Teaming up with Russophobic neocons in search of global catastrophe. We pray the American people will reject this evil.

Post by Guest »

Based on recent flight data, Bellingcat investigator @christogrozev says Russia's Minister of Defence Sergei Shoigu and other senior officials are leading the war effort from nuclear bunkers near Ufa in the Ural mountains.

Vladimir Putin is possibly there with them.

Post by Guest »

Gun ranges across Poland have reported massive increases in the number of people wanting to learn how to shoot.

As Russia's war continues, Poles are flocking to shooting ranges in unprecedented numbers to sharpen their marksmanship skills and prepare for a possible escalation.

Post by Guest »

Canada to buy 88 US-made F-35 stealth fighter jets to replace its aging fleet.

Current aircraft (CF-18) are 40 years old.

Also, something to keep in mind is that the previous Conservative Governmemt choosed the F-35 in 2000s. But the Liberal (Trudeau) Governement decided to restart the procurement process in 2015.

Canada was suppose to get their firsts Jets around 2017. Now they will receive them around 2025.

The program is evaluted at around 19 billions of canadian dollars.