Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
FullMoon

Re: Nuclear War

Post by FullMoon »

John wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:33 pm
** 29-Sep-2021 World View: Taiwan invasion
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:27 pm
> I consider Taiwan invasion as the last chance to finish up any
> necessary preparations.
What does this mean? Necessary preparations for what?
I'm anticipating an Taiwan invasion to lead rapidly to war. What kind of war I don't know. But I want to be properly situated and prepared. Basically according to the recommendations in Navigator's book. I'm assuming buying supplies and freedom of movement will end soon after and then all the stuff we theorize about will transpire in some form or another. Preparation for survival it is, I want my family to survive.

tim

Post by tim »

FullMoon wrote:
tim wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:13 pm
Anyone know the ramifications of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan? Will computer chips completely dry up leading to an inability to purchase new vehicles, computers, appliances?

Anyone have any last minute plans as soon as the Chinese attack on Taiwan begins?
I consider Taiwan invasion as the last chance to finish up any necessary preparations. If there's time in between that and SHTF then we're lucky. For those of us not quite ready, it's the sign we need to finish up ASAP. It's my plan and I hope not to see it happen anytime soon.
I suspect Taiwan invasion is more projection of strength and keeping a strong maritime border while continuing to build the Silk Road and Asian heartland corridor. Any thoughts?
I agree.

There are a few things I still need to feel comfortably prepared. Yet I still try to have a normal life balance and not spend too much money getting prepared for nuclear war. We do need to enjoy the good times we have left.

When the attack on Taiwan begins I will begin my panic buying and will go quiet in anticipation of a preemptive nuclear missile attack on the United States.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Any guesses on when Taiwan will be invaded?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by guest »

When the attack on Taiwan begins I will begin my panic buying and will go quiet in anticipation of a preemptive nuclear missile attack on the United States.
"Panic buying" after WW3 has begun? Really? You're not much of a prepper.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

tim wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:23 pm
FullMoon wrote:
tim wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:13 pm
Anyone know the ramifications of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan? Will computer chips completely dry up leading to an inability to purchase new vehicles, computers, appliances?

Anyone have any last minute plans as soon as the Chinese attack on Taiwan begins?
I consider Taiwan invasion as the last chance to finish up any necessary preparations. If there's time in between that and SHTF then we're lucky. For those of us not quite ready, it's the sign we need to finish up ASAP. It's my plan and I hope not to see it happen anytime soon.
I suspect Taiwan invasion is more projection of strength and keeping a strong maritime border while continuing to build the Silk Road and Asian heartland corridor. Any thoughts?
I agree.

There are a few things I still need to feel comfortably prepared. Yet I still try to have a normal life balance and not spend too much money getting prepared for nuclear war. We do need to enjoy the good times we have left.

You're fortunate to be located where the panic upon the commencement of war is merely purchasing remaining items. That was good planning. But thinking supply chains will provide even beforehand is not as good planning. We're seeing shortages and disruptions already..
Living a normal life without dwelling on future calamity is very important, I agree. No one knows the hour of their death

John

Post by John »

** 01-Oct-2021 World View: Preparing
FullMoon wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:59 am
> You're fortunate to be located where the panic upon the
> commencement of war is merely purchasing remaining items. That
> was good planning. But thinking supply chains will provide even
> beforehand is not as good planning. We're seeing shortages and
> disruptions already..

> Living a normal life without dwelling on future calamity is very
> important, I agree. No one knows the hour of their death
Over the years, a number of people have asked me what they should do
to prepare. In some cases, they make some adjustments on their
investments or they buy gold based on an expected stock market crash.
But in most cases, they can do nothing except wait and see what
happens.

So I tell them that unless you're going to move your family into a
bunker in the Midwest (and I've known a few who have done that), then
there's not much you can do except wait. I tell them at least to have
enough food and water to last a few weeks.

Navigator's book on Preparing for the Coming Storms is a major
valuable advance on this advice, because it provides a great deal of
practical advice on how to prepare, for those who want to go to a
little trouble.

A lot of people follow my web site for the same reason that they watch
weather reports. That is, even if you're doing nothing to prepare,
you'd still like to know if a hurricane or blizzard is near.

Dickie doo

Post by Dickie doo »

What is the name of Navigators book?

tim

Post by tim »

guest wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:30 am
"Panic buying" after WW3 has begun? Really? You're not much of a prepper.
What I'm talking about doing is maxing the credit cards last minute and hoping to get some last minute supplies.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Dickie doo wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:19 pm
What is the name of Navigators book?
Title: How to Prepare for the Coming Storms

It is NOT available on Amazon. You have to donate $25 to the GoFundMe page to get a copy (I send you a confirmation code/message that you respond to when you donate).

https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Post by Guest »

You wlll have to live faraway from the cities and the benefit scroungers if you and your family are to survive. The entitled dull wits will be more dangerous than the Chinese when the SHTF.

Yes, it will be racial as well as political. Okay, I've said it, but it is what everyone is really thinking. America hasn't been this polarized ever. The CW had a very different dynamic than the one we are heading into. If you don't understand that, then you will die along with your family.