Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:34 am
I’m unsure more men will assist Russia in any meaningful way. They are unable to effectively use the tens of thousands they have already deployed. Doubling or tripling numbers will only add to the muddle. Then there’s the question of equipment. The stuff they invaded Ukraine was their frontline inventory. It’s proved to be badly maintained. Their war stocks in depots is likely to be much worse. This mobilisation may prove to be the final nail in the myth of Russian competence.
Exactly. Putin actually forgot almost everything about his military was a carefully maintained myth for the West.

TUG

Post by TUG »

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:54 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:34 am
I’m unsure more men will assist Russia in any meaningful way. They are unable to effectively use the tens of thousands they have already deployed. Doubling or tripling numbers will only add to the muddle. Then there’s the question of equipment. The stuff they invaded Ukraine was their frontline inventory. It’s proved to be badly maintained. Their war stocks in depots is likely to be much worse. This mobilisation may prove to be the final nail in the myth of Russian competence.
Exactly. Putin actually forgot almost everything about his military was a carefully maintained myth for the West.
Hitler took over from the generals to run the war too. Didn't end well.

tim

Post by tim »

https://jrnyquist.blog/2022/05/27/russi ... r-part-ii/
And now comes a strange report out of China. Someone has leaked 56 minutes from a May 14 Provincial CCP meeting in Guangdong. Senior officials from local military and government structures gathered to discuss the Central Committee’s “normal to war transition instructions.” They say that a decision for war has been made. They are calling it “the final war.”[iii] They even speak of a battle for the Taiwan Straits and for the unification of the “motherland.”
But that is not all. Provincial officials are tasked with retrofitting sixty-four 10,000-ton ro-ro ships for carrying military vehicles. We also learn of 953 “ships of various types” being massed in the province’s ports, supported by 588 railroad cars tasked to forward military equipment. Yet, a simple paper and pencil calculation suggests that these transport assets can carry more vehicles and men than would be needed to attack Taiwan. And Guangdong is only one province, not even in under the military theater command that would be tasked with invading Taiwan.
And then there is another curiosity. Participants are concerned for the defense of “targets” within Guangdong province. One general refers to sabotage attacks from “lurking spies.” But his concerns are brushed aside by others who fear social chaos and rioting in the cities. There is a slight dust-up in which the provincial governor refuses to commit himself. Yet, one commander – perhaps the district commander – finally talks about nuclear rescue teams. The target list they speak of reads like a list of nuclear targets; that is, the Southern Theater Military Commander Center, the province’s largest cities, the power grid, the province’s four nuclear power plants, etc. Furtively, Political Commissar Wang Shou-Xin suggested they should focus popular rage on the expected U.S. counter-attacks.

One cannot help wondering what kind of American counter-attacks would break down social order in the province. Are these Chinese officials furtively discussing a nuclear war?
It seems rather obvious that China is mobilizing for a war against the United States. Several Chinese sources have, during the past two years, told me that China is preparing for a war against America. The evidence is now more than sufficient to conclude that war is coming in the short term. I am told it will start before November 1, 2022.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

20:00

- Ukraine invasion was a directed plan to draw American resources
- 4 years supply of anti tank weapons have been used in Ukraine
- China is preparing to send tanks, APCs, and artillery over water
- Russia's best troops are in the far East
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Top Secret Recording War Mobilization Meeting of the Southern War Zone of the PLA: Guangdong Province in The State of War

OK, I must apologize. In the past I blasted Nyquist as a bit of a nut, but I've been down the rabbit hole and I now get where he is coming from and I am finding myself more in agreement than disagreement with him. Especially regarding the Russian invasion of Ukraine and Russia's and China's ultimate goals. And not in the least, how America's politicians have sold us out.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by Guest »

tim wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 5:04 pm
20:00
- Russia's best troops are in the far East
I've heard just the opposite. Ukraine is littered with special forces and airborne unit corpses. Unless, of course, you mean Russia's best troops are occupying graveyards in the Far East. That would make sense.

John

Post by John »

** 28-May-2022 World View: China and Russia in Taiwan and Ukraine
thomasglee wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 9:25 am
> Top Secret Recording War Mobilization Meeting of the Southern War Zone of the PLA: Guangdong Province in The State of War

> OK, I must apologize. In the past I blasted Nyquist as a bit of a
> nut, but I've been down the rabbit hole and I now get where he is
> coming from and I am finding myself more in agreement than
> disagreement with him. Especially regarding the Russian invasion
> of Ukraine and Russia's and China's ultimate goals. And not in
> the least, how America's politicians have sold us out.
It's very rare for anyone in this forum (including me) to apologize
for anything, so I think that your statement is quite significant,
since I greatly respect your experience in having lived in Asia for
several decades.

And it's true that Biden is selling us out, as is apparent in his
continuing destruction of America's energy industry, his support for
street crime, and in his purposeful sabotage of the Afghanistan
withdrawal.

Previous Democrat presidents -- Carter, Clinton, Obama -- would never
have implemented those disastrous policies, since they all wanted
America to be great. But Biden is repeatedly contemptuous and
derisive of "making America great again," referring to MAGA as a
dangerous, extreme and terrorist slogan. Biden wants America to be
not great, but destroyed in its current form. Biden grew up when
Democrats were still furious that they had lost the Civil War, and he
is going to make sure that "The south will rise again."

Biden is also working with the Squad members like the Palestinian
activist Rashida Tlaib, whose Palestinian relatives danced in the
streets and celebrated for days over the 9/11/2001 attacks, and who
would like to turn America into a war zone like the Palestinian
territories, and are succeeding already in New York, Baltimore,
Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and other Democrat-run cities.

John

Post by John »

** 28-May-2022 World View: Map of Guangdong Province

• Map of Guangdong Province

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 5:33 pm
** 28-May-2022 World View: China and Russia in Taiwan and Ukraine
thomasglee wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 9:25 am
> Top Secret Recording War Mobilization Meeting of the Southern War Zone of the PLA: Guangdong Province in The State of War

> OK, I must apologize. In the past I blasted Nyquist as a bit of a
> nut, but I've been down the rabbit hole and I now get where he is
> coming from and I am finding myself more in agreement than
> disagreement with him. Especially regarding the Russian invasion
> of Ukraine and Russia's and China's ultimate goals. And not in
> the least, how America's politicians have sold us out.
It's very rare for anyone in this forum (including me) to apologize
for anything, so I think that your statement is quite significant,
since I greatly respect your experience in having lived in Asia for
several decades.

And it's true that Biden is selling us out, as is apparent in his
continuing destruction of America's energy industry, his support for
street crime, and in his purposeful sabotage of the Afghanistan
withdrawal.

Previous Democrat presidents -- Carter, Clinton, Obama -- would never
have implemented those disastrous policies, since they all wanted
America to be great. But Biden is repeatedly contemptuous and
derisive of "making America great again," referring to MAGA as a
dangerous, extreme and terrorist slogan. Biden wants America to be
not great, but destroyed in its current form. Biden grew up when
Democrats were still furious that they had lost the Civil War, and he
is going to make sure that "The south will rise again."

Biden is also working with the Squad members like the Palestinian
activist Rashida Tlaib, whose Palestinian relatives danced in the
streets and celebrated for days over the 9/11/2001 attacks, and who
would like to turn America into a war zone like the Palestinian
territories, and are succeeding already in New York, Baltimore,
Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and other Democrat-run cities.
Why do you attribute any ability to think or plan to JB? Isn't it the default that he's just more of a puppet than ever (most presidents are), since he's clearly senile? The selling out part is far more a sellout plan to international acronym oversight, such as UN WHO etc. which is the point of all of the unelected setups of governments in the recent past, most obviously the EU and the USA with its deep state and 3 letter orgs.

tim

Post by tim »

https://jrnyquist.blog/2022/06/04/beiji ... ude-media/
Beijing’s War Plan: An Interview with Lude Media

I have interviewed Mr. D. Wang and associates, of Lude Media, whose organization acquired a 56-minute recording of a military-civil meeting in Guangdong province tasked with preparing China for war. According to Mr. Wang, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is financing Russia’s war in Ukraine. However, he says, Russia’s best forces are not being used in Ukraine. They have been deployed in the Far East, prepared for action against America.
According to Lude media sources, China will try to use nuclear blackmail and unrestricted warfare to collapse the United States while forcing Taiwan, Japan and South Korea under Chinese control. Failing this, China and Russia will launch a full-scale war against the United States. The Russian and Chinese fleets will be united – not in the same ocean – but by attacking the same continent, North America. The Russians will attack through the Arctic, the Chinese through the Pacific.

According to Mr. Wang, the lockdowns in China have been used to hide the deployment of mobile ICBMs and other weapons. Streets have been cleared and highways closed for this purpose. To avoid satellite detection, missile convoys have been disguised as medical or COVID convoys. Lude Media has reported that Russia and China have an agreement to invade and occupy North America, dividing the territory between them.
Lude Media has many contacts in China – people who believe in freedom and want to bring down the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Even as the CCP has declared a People’s War against the West, anticommunists in China have declared a People’s War against the CCP. They want to warn Americans about the China-Russia alliance. They want our leaders to know that we must resist the CCP at all costs. There can be no negotiating with Moscow and Beijing. America must not abandon her allies in Asia. If we fail to defend those allies, we will find ourselves isolated and economically broken.