Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

America is now a nest for POC parasites. I no longer care what happens to it.

Sometimes dead is better.

--Citadel graduate

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:18 pm
America is now a nest for POC parasites. I no longer care what happens to it.

Sometimes dead is better.

--Citadel graduate
I'm white, and I understand how difficult and frustrating the situation here is right now. I know a lot of veterans like you who have asked why they even bothered to fight and were the lives of their friends (white men) sacrificed for nothing?

I remain on the fence post. I love my country, but this is not the America I grew up in. Not even close. I am tired of being a whipping boy for everyone with a grievance.

I think when push comes to shove, we will both fight. After the war, we will both sort out the mess here at home...

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gicvMKzGZs
Kyle Bass On China: 'We Sit At A Hinge In History Right Now'

Texas-based hedge fund manager J. Kyle Bass, the founder and chief investment officer of Hayman Capital Management and founder of private equity firm Conservation Equity Management, joins Julia La Roche for a wide-ranging discussion on macroeconomics and geopolitics and the rising threat of China.

0:00 Intro
0:35 ‘Out of body experience’ meeting with former central bankers, academics
3:30 Fed is ‘completely out of touch with reality'
5:30 This has nothing to do with the Phillips Curve
6:58 Chain-weighting inflation
9:57 Frictions in society
12:15 Heading toward a recession
14:15 Commercial real estate
19:22 Yellen’s trip to China
26:00 Wall Street greed
21:03 Is the business community waking up?
26:20 Exposure to China
28:00 Risk of invading Taiwan
30:00 Talk about what Xi Jinping says
34:00 Should be ringing alarm bells about China
38:00 Need peace through strength
41:00 Economic War Department is needed
44:00 We sit at a hinge in history right now
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Its going to be something to see one day that GD was correct when Russia and China end up fighting each other.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/euro ... -rare-move
MOSCOW - China’s embassy in Moscow blasted what it called a “brutal” handling by the Russian authorities of a denial of entry to the country by several Chinese citizens.

“Russia’s brutal and excessive law-enforcement activities in this incident have seriously violated the legitimate rights and interests of the Chinese citizens,” the embassy said in a post on Friday on WeChat, the popular Chinese social media outlet.

The embassy said that five of its nationals were “repeatedly questioned for four hours” at a checkpoint when they attempted to cross the Russia-Kazakhstan border on July 29. Their entry was denied, with their tourist visas being revoked, according to the legation.

The rare criticism stands in stark contrast with the “no limits” friendship declared by presidents Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin in 2022. China has been prominent in refusing to condemn Mr Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, and has overseen a steady strengthening in bilateral economic ties with its northern neighbour.

The embassy said it had made representations to the Russian Foreign Ministry, Federal Security Bureau and Federal Border Guard Service after officials reviewed a video that was provided by the individuals involved in the incident.

Explanation demanded
China’s legation went on to say: “It goes against the big picture of Sino-Russian friendship and the growing trend of friendly people-to-people exchanges between the two countries.”

Mr Putin and Mr Xi agreed in 2022 there were “no forbidden zones” in cooperation between their countries, in a joint statement in Beijing days before Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

The language used in the Chinese embassy’s post is more aligned with what the country’s diplomats reserve for protests against Western nations. It demanded Russia “explain the cause of the incident, take active measures to eliminate the bad influence, and ensure that similar incidents will not recur in the future”.

Russia needs to “conduct a further investigation into the excessive law enforcement activities by border guards and provide the Chinese side a satisfactory answer”, the embassy added.

The remarks came days after a Chinese influencer with nearly a million followers on Douyin, the Chinese version of TikTok, posted a video describing his ordeal at the Russia-Kazakhstan border checkpoint.

“Now we have a deep understanding of the broad and profound friendship between Russia and China,” he said. BLOOMBERG
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

John

Post by John »

tim wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:20 am
Its going to be something to see one day that GD was correct when Russia and China end up fighting each other.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/euro ... -rare-move
MOSCOW - China’s embassy in Moscow blasted what it called a “brutal” handling by the Russian authorities of a denial of entry to the country by several Chinese citizens.

“Russia’s brutal and excessive law-enforcement activities in this incident have seriously violated the legitimate rights and interests of the Chinese citizens,” the embassy said in a post on Friday on WeChat, the popular Chinese social media outlet.

The embassy said that five of its nationals were “repeatedly questioned for four hours” at a checkpoint when they attempted to cross the Russia-Kazakhstan border on July 29. Their entry was denied, with their tourist visas being revoked, according to the legation.

The rare criticism stands in stark contrast with the “no limits” friendship declared by presidents Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin in 2022. China has been prominent in refusing to condemn Mr Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, and has overseen a steady strengthening in bilateral economic ties with its northern neighbour.

The embassy said it had made representations to the Russian Foreign Ministry, Federal Security Bureau and Federal Border Guard Service after officials reviewed a video that was provided by the individuals involved in the incident.

Explanation demanded
China’s legation went on to say: “It goes against the big picture of Sino-Russian friendship and the growing trend of friendly people-to-people exchanges between the two countries.”

Mr Putin and Mr Xi agreed in 2022 there were “no forbidden zones” in cooperation between their countries, in a joint statement in Beijing days before Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

The language used in the Chinese embassy’s post is more aligned with what the country’s diplomats reserve for protests against Western nations. It demanded Russia “explain the cause of the incident, take active measures to eliminate the bad influence, and ensure that similar incidents will not recur in the future”.

Russia needs to “conduct a further investigation into the excessive law enforcement activities by border guards and provide the Chinese side a satisfactory answer”, the embassy added.

The remarks came days after a Chinese influencer with nearly a million followers on Douyin, the Chinese version of TikTok, posted a video describing his ordeal at the Russia-Kazakhstan border checkpoint.

“Now we have a deep understanding of the broad and profound friendship between Russia and China,” he said. BLOOMBERG
** 06-Aug-2023 World View: No Limits friendships

Dear Reader, you too can have a "No
Limits" friendship with China, provided
that you always do as you're told.

If you're Canadian, you can have a "No
Limits" friendship with Justin Trudeau,
provided that you always do as you're
told.

If you're American, you can have a "No
Limits" friendship with the Democrats,
provided that you always do as you're
told, and in particular never say
anything nice about a Trump voter
that suggests that he's anything but
deplorable, fascist, bigoted, racist,
white supramecist, evil, and stupid.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

That's a good one!

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

3-pointer, John!

Bob Butler

World Views

Post by Bob Butler »

John wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:33 am
If you're American, you can have a "No Limits" friendship with the Democrats, provided that you always do as you're told, and in particular never say anything nice about a Trump vote that suggests that he's anything but deplorable, fascist, bigoted, racist, white supramecist, evil, and stupid.
Even if Trump is deplorable, fascist, bigoted, racist, white supremacist, evil, and stupid?

I could half respect the old traditional Republicans. There are old but still valid perspectives. If you have a more rural point of view, you may have less need for new ideas, new technologies, new perspectives. That just doesn't much apply to Trump. Use the power of the government to enforce white religious doctrines? Back white prejudices? Oppose minorities just because you can?

I can get that various people have different worldviews. I can get if you have not confronted habitually problems that your old way of looking at things hasn't handled, you will go with a dated perspective. But if you were once the law and order party and now want to attack the DoJ and FBI because you leader is a criminal, you've kind of lost it.

It may be in part that I have that all men are created equal idea stuck in with my political point of view. I treat 'all men' in its widest possible interpretation. That might be true of many Democrats. If you consider racism deplorable and stupid, it should not be surprised that if you embrace white supremacy, you get a worldview collision.

If you embrace Trump?

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I treat “all men” in the widest possible meaning too, Bob, starting with the beginning of life at conception. Both sexes, too! All colors. From womb to tomb.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Bob Butler

All Men

Post by Bob Butler »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:25 pm
I treat “all men” in the widest possible meaning too, Bob, starting with the beginning of life at conception. Both sexes, too! All colors. From womb to tomb.
Well, I guess I there may be a wider possible understanding of 'all men'. From my point of view, men (and women) are sentient. A single newly conceived cell is not, therefore it is not a man in the crucial moral sense. Yes, it would be normal for a white supremacist to try to impose traditional white religious doctrines on those who do not share it, just as it is natural for a white supremacist to practice prejudice against non whites. It just as natural for a civic generation in a crisis to integrate new technology into the culture.

Which will be the determining element in this crisis? I'm interested in the Ohio vote tonight. Since Roe, white supremacist religious traditions have lost out big time to integrating new technology. We will see if it continues.

Edit: It continues. Ohio went for abortion.