Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Cool Breeze

Re: CV Targeting

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:18 pm
I believe the Chinese think that they will have targeting data for American Carriers (CV in naval shorthand), which will allow them to course correct (their latest warheads are capable of being steered during re-entry), until the last seconds of their planned "Pearl Harbor at Sea".

So they are probably aiming somewhere else initially, and then trying to course correct and hit the target.

Of course, if they are using nuclear warheads, they only need to get reasonably close.
They'll attack carriers and other ships first before intercontinental missiles are fired? Or they'll do this as a proactive "defense" for the invasion of Taiwan?

Re: CV Targeting

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:46 pm
Navigator wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:18 pm
I believe the Chinese think that they will have targeting data for American Carriers (CV in naval shorthand), which will allow them to course correct (their latest warheads are capable of being steered during re-entry), until the last seconds of their planned "Pearl Harbor at Sea".

So they are probably aiming somewhere else initially, and then trying to course correct and hit the target.

Of course, if they are using nuclear warheads, they only need to get reasonably close.
They'll attack carriers and other ships first before intercontinental missiles are fired? Or they'll do this as a proactive "defense" for the invasion of Taiwan?
Wouldn't this mean an all out nuclear attack on China in response? Or would the bought and paid for Manchurian Candidate just surrender?

Navigator

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Navigator »

I believe the very first thing the Chinese will do in WW3 is to go after the US Navy. The chief targets will be the carriers, and, potentially, ports that support naval activities. This is almost exactly what the Japanese did to start WW2.

I think that, unfortunately, the Chinese will use nuclear weapons, especially at sea. I think that they will make some kind of an ultimatum to the President stating that they will refrain from using nukes against cities (or maybe just cities without major naval facilities, like SanDiego and Honolulu), so long as the US also refrains from doing so. This way the use of nukes could be "limited".

They will plan down to the detail how to execute their plan, just like the WW2 Japanese did.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

So they bomb US warships and kill thousands of men, and then hope the US doesn't use nuclear weapons in kind? Something isn't right here.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:26 pm
So they bomb US warships and kill thousands of men, and then hope the US doesn't use nuclear weapons in kind? Something isn't right here.
Why did Japan bomb Pearl Harbor?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

My questioning revolves around nuclear weapons, but the answer generally was hegemony and hating the fact that the US controlled trade, in large part, to that part of the world - or was going to into the future.

tim

Post by tim »

Navigator wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:49 pm
I believe the very first thing the Chinese will do in WW3 is to go after the US Navy. The chief targets will be the carriers, and, potentially, ports that support naval activities. This is almost exactly what the Japanese did to start WW2.

I think that, unfortunately, the Chinese will use nuclear weapons, especially at sea. I think that they will make some kind of an ultimatum to the President stating that they will refrain from using nukes against cities (or maybe just cities without major naval facilities, like SanDiego and Honolulu), so long as the US also refrains from doing so. This way the use of nukes could be "limited".

They will plan down to the detail how to execute their plan, just like the WW2 Japanese did.
You don't understand the most basic concepts of Generational Theory.

What you just described is a political non-crisis war.

Why didn't we use the same tactics we used on Japan in the Korean War, Vietnam War, Desert Storm, and War on Terror?

Did you not read General Chi Haotian's speech?
Nonetheless, Germany was defeated in utter shame, along with its ally, Japan. Why? We reached some conclusions at the study meetings of the Politburo, in which we were searching for the laws that governed the vicissitudes of the big powers, and trying to analyze Germany and Japan’s rapid growth. When we decide to revitalize based on the German model, we must not repeat the mistakes they made.

Specifically, the following are the fundamental causes for their defeat: First, they had too many enemies all at once, as they did not adhere to the principle of eliminating enemies one at a time; second, they were too impetuous, lacking the patience and perseverance required for great accomplishments; third, when the time came for them to be ruthless, they turned out to be too soft, therefore leaving troubles that resurfaced later on.

Let’s presume that back then Germany and Japan had been able to keep the United States neutral and had fought a protracted war step by step on the Soviet front. If they had adopted this approach, gained some time to advance their research, eventually succeeded in obtaining the technology of nuclear weapons and missiles, and launched surprise attacks against the United States and the Soviet Union using them, then the United States and the Soviet Union would not have been able to defend themselves and would have had to surrender. Little Japan, in particular, made an egregious mistake in launching the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor. This attack did not hit the vital parts of the United States. Instead, it dragged the United States into the war, into the ranks of the gravediggers that eventually buried the German and Japanese fascists.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:29 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:26 pm
Why did Japan bomb Pearl Harbor?
Japan believed that they could destroy American naval power in a surprise sneak attack. This would knock America out of the game.

If the Japanese had nuclear weapons would they still have attacked Pearl Harbor?

If Hitler had nuclear missiles would they have been used to attack London instead of the V1 Flying Bomb?
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Well he had nerve gas and did not use it.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:51 pm
You don't understand the most basic concepts of Generational Theory.

What you just described is a political non-crisis war.

Why didn't we use the same tactics we used on Japan in the Korean War, Vietnam War, Desert Storm, and War on Terror?

Did you not read General Chi Haotian's speech?
Things get strange around here occasionally. That's why I ask so many questions.

The more I read and consider, the more this seems like total guessing, and the bias with humans is that usually people won't go back and bother to see what the actual predictions are, so it won't really matter at that point. Do you see that too, tim?