Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Navigator

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Navigator »

tim wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:11 pm
Is the "vaccine" the real bio weapon from China? I'm not convinced yet but its plausible. Release the virus on your own people, cause a worldwide pandemic and then use fear to drive China's enemies into injecting themselves with a slow acting poison. Half the country supposedly has been injected.
I feel that the vaccine is like the Polio vaccine. I was vaccinated for polio as a child. I am very glad my parents did this. Because I didn't get Polio (I saw the effects of polio on people who had it). I also had to prove that I was vaccinated so I could go to school.

I took the virus vaccine because I don't want to end up in the hospital, nor have my family get exposed to the virus because of me.

There is no conspiracy about the virus vaccine (other than maybe the ineffectiveness of the Russian and Sino versions). Vaccines work and have prevented untold death and suffering in the world.

John

Post by John »

** 28-Aug-2021 World View: Neutron bomb

What about the Neutron Bomb?

In the 1980s, we were told that it would kill people but leave
property alone.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6MS6wiOFb3dI/

At 2:20 Dr. David Martin explains the shot is a computer generated code uploaded by the Chinese in January that was given to Moderna to put into an injection so that your cells would produce the S1 spike protein synthesis. Not the actual virus like the way we used to do vaccines.

The shot injects a pathogen stimulant into the American population.

Would this not be a great opportunity for what General Chi Haotian was speaking of?

If the Chinese had the code to make the mRNA shot, why are the Chinese not using the shot on their own population?
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

John wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:37 pm
** 28-Aug-2021 World View: Neutron bomb

What about the Neutron Bomb?

In the 1980s, we were told that it would kill people but leave
property alone.
The neutron bomb is still a very viable weapon. The USSR used a LOT of its subversion efforts to get this weapon mothballed and then withdrawn from US inventory, as they were very scared of it.

What it does is it puts most of the effect of a thermonuclear device into neutron radiation (which dissipates) rather than into a blast effect. The reduction in blast effect would potentially enable a foe to use many more before reaching the "doomsday" threshold of about 100 nuclear/thermonuclear blasts that would end life on earth because it would not create anywhere near the giant dust and debris clouds that a blast effect weapon would create.

It would be most effective against a "human wave" opponent, like the Chinese. (I know, people will say the Chinese are not into that anymore, but once things bog down, they will go back to it).

John

Post by John »

A number of recent contentious posts have been moved into a new
thread:

Religion and Vaccine Arguments
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6061

tim

Post by tim »

Most people are going to be shocked by the ability of the Chinese military. They will be our near equal.

The farther the conflict gets pushed back the weaker America becomes through self inflicted delusions while China continues to build to win wars.

https://www.breitbart.com/education/202 ... ity-first/
Mathematicians: China Rises as World’s STEM Leader While American Schools Place Diversity First

Three career academic math scholars gave a stern warning about the “deplorable” state of K-12 math education in the United States as schools prioritize social justice and diversity over merit, thereby allowing China to successfully advance as the world’s leader in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).

Percy Deift of New York University, Svetlana Jitomirskaya of Georgia Institute of Technology and University of California Irvine, and Sergiu Klainerman of Princeton University – all academic math scholars who arrived in the United States as young immigrants – wrote at Quillette in August of their concern that the nation they are “proud” to call their home is quickly losing its “dominant position” in the mathematical sciences.
Young students in China are surpassing their American counterparts in math already.

In 2018 international testing of 15-year-olds in mathematics, China ranked first in proficiency while the United States ranked 25th.

Similarly, results of the 2019 National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), also known as the Nation’s Report Card, showed U.S. school children have made “no progress” in reading or mathematics over the past ten years.

“Over the past decade, there has been no progress in either mathematics or reading performance, and the lowest-performing students are doing worse,” Dr. Peggy Carr, current commissioner of the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), said at the time. “In fact, over the long term in reading, the lowest-performing students—those readers who struggle the most—have made no progress from the first NAEP administration almost 30 years ago.”
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Post by guest »

I can feel civil war coming soon. Not even a Chinese attack would bring unity. It wouldn't. It would just be white males volunteering to fight while people of color sit around complaining about...everything.

I don't think the Chinese will tolerate any of this when they conquer America. Nah. Ain't gonna happen.

John

Post by John »

** 12-Sep-2021 World View: Feelings
guest wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:42 am
> I can feel civil war coming soon. Not even a Chinese attack would
> bring unity. It wouldn't. It would just be white males
> volunteering to fight while people of color sit around complaining
> about...everything.

> I don't think the Chinese will tolerate any of this when they
> conquer America. Nah. Ain't gonna happen.
Really? Are you so dumb that you think that your "feelings" mean
anything at all? How many times have your "feelings" been right in
the past? Probably never.

Once again, a Regeneracy Event would unify the country. If you've
been watching tv in the last two days, then you're aware of how
Republicans and Democrats united behind George Bush -- whom the
Democrats hated -- after the 9/11/2001 attacks, even (or especially)
after he declared war on Afghanistan.

Screw your feelings, and learn from history.

Roger

Post by Roger »

Maybe he is right. Look at history, the fall of Rome. The barbarians outnumber the Romans and took.over. It is already 40/60 now, John. The Mexicans don't even pretend to like us. The blacks are knocking down history all.around me. I am learning from history. Maybe you should consider these aspects too. It looks like I am not alone on this board with my doubts. What I see in America is despair and resignation. I have been following this site for a long time, but only now do I feel the need to post something. I don't think you know what is going on outside of your house in Boston. America is collapsing into a 3rd world country and a lot of people have given up.

John

Post by John »

** 12-Sep-2021 World View: More Feelings
Roger wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:38 pm
> Maybe he is right. Look at history, the fall of Rome. The
> barbarians outnumber the Romans and took.over. It is already 40/60
> now, John. The Mexicans don't even pretend to like us. The blacks
> are knocking down history all.around me. I am learning from
> history. Maybe you should consider these aspects too. It looks
> like I am not alone on this board with my doubts. What I see in
> America is despair and resignation. I have been following this
> site for a long time, but only now do I feel the need to post
> something. I don't think you know what is going on outside of
> your house in Boston. America is collapsing into a 3rd world
> country and a lot of people have given up.
So the last post was by someone who can "feel a civil war coming on,"
and who doesn't believe that the country will unite in case of a
Regeneracy Event. He's wrong.

You're obsessed about something completely different. The fact that
you and he are obsessed about completely different things should give
you a clue that you're both wrong.

You're worried because the Mexicans -- whom you equate with
"barbarians," which is just lovely -- are going to be responsible for
the Fall of the United States, like the barbarians who were
responsible for the Fall of Rome. I gather you're expecting a
combined attack by the Mexicans and the blacks, even though the two
groups hate each other. You ought to write a novel, since you seem to
have a knack for fiction.

I'm aware that certain places -- like LA, San Francisco, Chicago and
Baltimore -- look like 3rd world cities, but I'm also aware that those
are the rare exceptions. Even two million illegal aliens would not
turn America, with 330 million people, into a 3rd world country.

America really has only one existential threat, and that's an attack
by China. So just obsess about that.