Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:00 am
I think it is fair to say that Southern California is now part of Mexico. Only it is the only part of Mexico with functioning public utilities. For now.
We were in SF for three days last week and it feels apocalyptic. The homeless/drug users/zombies are everywhere you look. One guy was licking a bicycle. It’s truly shocking.

We popped into Westfield Mall when I needed the loo. Bad idea. In the women’s ‘restroom’ I was physically pushed around, shoved and verbally insulted by a group of young (but v large) black teenage girls. I stood my ground (all 5’ 2” of me!), told them I was a tourist and a mother of three - I felt threatened I guess, but I survived!

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest M wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 11:44 am
Elon Musk has seen what has happened to his home country when this narrative is spewed everywhere.

And it's not good.
But, but, all people are equal, guest!

El Cid M

Post by El Cid M »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 9:15 am
Guest M wrote:
Elon Musk has seen what has happened to his home country when this narrative is spewed everywhere.

And it's not good.
Elon Musk Asks Of Jordan Neely Protesters: "Why Didn't They Protest The Children Murdered At The Christian School?"
Elon Musk has the potential to right a capsizing ship if he keeps it up.

Maybe he realizes that if America becomes another Zimbabwe, there is no where to escape to.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Let's hope.

I wonder if you all think the Deagel predictions (2/3 loss of population in the western countries) by 2025 come true ...

Guest Hawaiian

Post by Guest Hawaiian »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 5:02 pm
Let's hope.

I wonder if you all think the Deagel predictions (2/3 loss of population in the western countries) by 2025 come true ...
I heard about this from Doug Casey.

It looks like we are heading in that direction.

Spartacus

Post by Spartacus »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest M wrote:

And it's not good.
"We must amend local law to prohibit guards from drawing weapons just to protect property" - San Francisco Supervisor Dean Preston

These people are insane. They are basically giving a green light to criminals AND protecting them! Lunatics.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Spartacus wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 1:22 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest M wrote:

And it's not good.
"We must amend local law to prohibit guards from drawing weapons just to protect property" - San Francisco Supervisor Dean Preston

These people are insane. They are basically giving a green light to criminals AND protecting them! Lunatics.
For all this talk about "right wing extremists" (notice how there aren't left wing extremists, though they are far more extreme, the other people are just normal dudes), not one of these idiot "leaders" has gotten knocked off. Obviously, they aren't that extreme.

Post by guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:56 pm
Spartacus wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

For all this talk about "right wing extremists" (notice how there aren't left wing extremists, though they are far more extreme, the other people are just normal dudes), not one of these idiot "leaders" has gotten knocked off. Obviously, they aren't that extreme.
Biden's 'right-wing' babble is scary. They are laying the ground work for mass murder of anyone who opposes them.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

guest wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 12:26 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:56 pm
Spartacus wrote:

Biden's 'right-wing' babble is scary. They are laying the ground work for mass murder of anyone who opposes them.
They're stoking fear to hold power in the face of blatant criminality and corruption. They're backers are mindless followers unable to comprehend what's going on. Our politics is so polarized that it's starting to appear dangerous personally but the real carnage should be from the looming World War. Our political dysfunction puts us in a weaker position than otherwise. The Leftist camp is accused of actively working to undermine our national integrity and identity.

FYB

Post by FYB »

An office building (350 California street) in San Francisco that sold for $300 million in 2019 (before the BLM riots) sold last week for $65.7 million last week, a 73% discount.

Before the collapse of law and order in the US, there was still hope. Now there is no hope and the people that matter are fleeing the cities. But, hey, don't worry, illegals and welfare queens are flooding in. I hope you like wig shops and tacos...

This is it, folks. This is it. The plunge has begun in earnest.

I know people (family members and others) who can no longer ignore reality and have left the cities. It is bizarre that they still won't openly admit why they left Portland or San Francisco. Their liberal, leftist mind set won't allow them to. Not yet. They have the money to flee, most don't. It is infuriating to listen to my sister make excuses and continue to blame Trump for the crime wave and general breakdown of society! What about the people they left behind in the cities? They really don't care. My sister know leaves overseas in a luxury home with her CEO husband.

It must be nice to be so rich that you can maintain your liberal mindset in the face of total collapse.