Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Navigator

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Navigator »

FullMoon wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:13 pm

Navigator:
Please help me understand what will happen once war begins. How soon and in what manner will our lives be changed? Thanks for your input.
As the Chinese go for Taiwan, they will probably go after Vietnam at the same time. Also, North Korea (with Chinese assistance) will move against South Korea. The idea is to create as many problems for the US as possible, as it has limited resources, and will spread them out to try and help everyone.

The Chinese can easily do this, as they have limited sealift capability to project Army units to Taiwan. So they will use the "extra" units they have to create problems for the US elsewhere. And this is why Vietnam and South Korea will also be attacked.

What does this mean to you? It means a South Korea similar to 1950. But this time with half-starved completely crazed North Koreans getting into the interior of South Korea.

With Chinese assistance and the US resources spread too thin (Taiwan/Japan defense in addition to S. Korea, and probably Europe/NATO commitments coming into play as well), the N. Koreans/Chinese will make it to Busan this time.

I would suggest looking into getting US and Canada tourist visas and going on vacation there (to cheap places so your stay can be longer) in March/April.

The specifics of what will happen are in the book I wrote. But those specifics are meant to describe conditions in US/Canada. An occupied S. Korea would end up very similar to an occupied Poland in WW2. A battlefield, starvation, wackos running execution squads (N. Koreans taking the role of SS), rampant rape and pillaging, mass destruction of real estate and infrastructure, unimaginable human suffering.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:03 am
Why do people feel so strongly about ground invasion? It seems the least likely of all the scenarios, which are one in a million events to begin with (market crash, financial system collapse, nuclear weapon usage, starvation, etc)
In the cases of Ukraine and Taiwan, a ground invasion is necessary in order to physically occupy the territory that Russia or China want. You don't get it by nuking it. You have to occupy it militarily by conquest.

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:51 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Why do people feel so strongly about ground invasion? It seems the least likely of all the scenarios, which are one in a million events to begin with (market crash, financial system collapse, nuclear weapon usage, starvation, etc)
In the cases of Ukraine and Taiwan, a ground invasion is necessary in order to physically occupy the territory that Russia or China want. You don't get it by nuking it. You have to occupy it militarily by conquest.
Why wouldn't the US just nuke the Chinese to stop them destroying Asia? It makes no sense to me that they would just let China destroy everything.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

People, get a clue about Ukraine and how meaningful that is to worry about. Listen to interviews with Putin. Open your mind.

Don't watch american media with the likes of Max Boot and other idiots who just want war and will tell you nothing of the complexity of the situation.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
And the area Russia would be "invading" if they even did it, would be all ethnic russians.

Sounds like a great reason to start and continue a hot war. If you're an idiot, yes.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
That makes sense, I was talking about the fear of China (for example) invading the US.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Navigator wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:38 am
FullMoon wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:13 pm

Navigator:
Please help me understand what will happen once war begins. How soon and in what manner will our lives be changed? Thanks for your input.
As the Chinese go for Taiwan, they will probably go after Vietnam at the same time. Also, North Korea (with Chinese assistance) will move against South Korea. The idea is to create as many problems for the US as possible, as it has limited resources, and will spread them out to try and help everyone.

The Chinese can easily do this, as they have limited sealift capability to project Army units to Taiwan. So they will use the "extra" units they have to create problems for the US elsewhere. And this is why Vietnam and South Korea will also be attacked.

What does this mean to you? It means a South Korea similar to 1950. But this time with half-starved completely crazed North Koreans getting into the interior of South Korea.

With Chinese assistance and the US resources spread too thin (Taiwan/Japan defense in addition to S. Korea, and probably Europe/NATO commitments coming into play as well), the N. Koreans/Chinese will make it to Busan this time.

I would suggest looking into getting US and Canada tourist visas and going on vacation there (to cheap places so your stay can be longer) in March/April.

The specifics of what will happen are in the book I wrote. But those specifics are meant to describe conditions in US/Canada. An occupied S. Korea would end up very similar to an occupied Poland in WW2. A battlefield, starvation, wackos running execution squads (N. Koreans taking the role of SS), rampant rape and pillaging, mass destruction of real estate and infrastructure, unimaginable human suffering.
Thanks for the reply. Please talk about domestic US conditions. How long will we have to finish up preparations and move to a better location, assuming that's the plan. Gasoline supplies, road safety, freedom of movement, ability to conduct business as usual. All of those are my issues and will need to be resolved or not? It would help to have an idea of when it will be too late to move.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

FullMoon wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:45 pm

Thanks for the reply. Please talk about domestic US conditions. How long will we have to finish up preparations and move to a better location, assuming that's the plan. Gasoline supplies, road safety, freedom of movement, ability to conduct business as usual. All of those are my issues and will need to be resolved or not? It would help to have an idea of when it will be too late to move.
I recommend being ready by mid March. All of the details regarding US preparation are in the book "How to Prepare for the Coming Storms". I believe you have a copy.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:09 am

Why wouldn't the US just nuke the Chinese to stop them destroying Asia? It makes no sense to me that they would just let China destroy everything.
The US isn't going to nuke China because the US doesnt want China nuking US cities. Nukes destroy things permanently. It could be argued that a successful ground invasion/occupation might last 80 years (before the occupied revolt and recover).

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Navigator wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:27 am
FullMoon wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:45 pm

I recommend being ready by mid March. All of the details regarding US preparation are in the book "How to Prepare for the Coming Storms". I believe you have a copy.
I was rereading it. My concern of which hasn't been addressed is the need to bug out a significant distance. Whether the time for which this option will become more like a wagon train I hope to avoid. Just a guesstimate as to when commencement of war leads a day long drive into a multi month long ordeal.