Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Expat

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Expat »

I left the UK after leaving university because I felt the opportunities in the UK were so sparse that I was basically wasting my time. I think that you do not need to be an economist looking at the data to see something is fundamentally wrong with UK society. There is a tangible feeling that the nation is rudderless, and that the elites of Britain are only interested in servicing a morally bankrupt clique of people who really don't care about the general well being of society.

The most worrying part is that we are in one of the worse economic situations the UK has ever faced, and there is neither alarm, nor solutions being posited. There should be alarm, and their should be accompanying solutions being thought up. It is not beyond the intellect and wit of the country to deal with the issues being faced, but it seems that no one with any power to do anything seems at all interested in addressing this crisis.

After living abroad for many years, I now fear that I will never be able to return home because the level of disfunction is so high that it would be dooming me to poverty, and a drastic drop in my standard of living. I am hoping, quite selfishly, that soon real leaders appear who are able to implement practical, and pragmatic reforms to the country. I look around me where I live now, and see government which does this, so I know it is possible. My life experience has taught me that macro economic issues like this have to be addressed from the top down, and I hope soon political leaders in the UK realize this. As an average person, I feel helpless to do anything.

Post by Guest »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:20 am
Danton wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:31 am
Merci beaucoup de parler de notre pays et surtout de sa dérive. Croyez moi, les français en ont plus que marre...
Well isn't that interesting, we're pretty "fed up" here in the States also, and I bet people in Brazil and all over are "fed up," and yet it keeps getting worse.
Who's running the damn world, anyway? Makes you wonder.
Wasn't part of the narrative to say that immigrants contribute financially to Western society?

I mean these short term arrangement costs don't even include the long term costs of education and medical which are mind boggling.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

guest wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:35 am
The landmass of Africa could contain the entirety of Europe several times over and is an embarrassment of natural resources, if they're unable to make something worthwhile there they offer no benefit to Europe...quite the opposite actually.
They're beneficial to cause chaos, and that's the plan of the elite = control. The hardest to control of course is the european christian with a family, as they are the least dependent on the state and the most productive of all. Ever wonder why there is such an attack on white, christian men? The final blow to these was the corruption of white women to fully seal the fate of family formation until another cycle rolls over.

jghh

Post by jghh »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:58 am
spottybrowncow wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:20 am
Danton wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:31 am
Merci beaucoup de parler de notre pays et surtout de sa dérive. Croyez moi, les français en ont plus que marre...
Well isn't that interesting, we're pretty "fed up" here in the States also, and I bet people in Brazil and all over are "fed up," and yet it keeps getting worse.
Who's running the damn world, anyway? Makes you wonder.
Wasn't part of the narrative to say that immigrants contribute financially to Western society?

I mean these short term arrangement costs don't even include the long term costs of education and medical which are mind boggling.
"Developing" nations ... Germany is a "developing" nation now ... Developing into the abyss it seems!

Post by Guest »

Expat wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:56 pm
I left the UK after leaving university because I felt the opportunities in the UK were so sparse that I was basically wasting my time. I think that you do not need to be an economist looking at the data to see something is fundamentally wrong with UK society. There is a tangible feeling that the nation is rudderless, and that the elites of Britain are only interested in servicing a morally bankrupt clique of people who really don't care about the general well being of society.

The most worrying part is that we are in one of the worse economic situations the UK has ever faced, and there is neither alarm, nor solutions being posited. There should be alarm, and their should be accompanying solutions being thought up. It is not beyond the intellect and wit of the country to deal with the issues being faced, but it seems that no one with any power to do anything seems at all interested in addressing this crisis.

After living abroad for many years, I now fear that I will never be able to return home because the level of disfunction is so high that it would be dooming me to poverty, and a drastic drop in my standard of living. I am hoping, quite selfishly, that soon real leaders appear who are able to implement practical, and pragmatic reforms to the country. I look around me where I live now, and see government which does this, so I know it is possible. My life experience has taught me that macro economic issues like this have to be addressed from the top down, and I hope soon political leaders in the UK realize this. As an average person, I feel helpless to do anything.
Canada is turning into an insane asylum.
The state will euthanise you for almost any reason.
Legalised crack
Alcohol bad
PM likes a bit of blackface
PM paid an undisclosed sum to a former student (underage)
Authoritarian crackdown on protesting citizens whilst criticising china for the same.
The list goes on.
They need to get rid of the WEF puppet.

Post by Guest »

When Zimbabwe was called Rhodesia there was a Rule of Law.
South Africa is going the same way very fast and we all know the outcome.
The only thing that worries me, is how fast we are getting to the same situation,.
We do not appear to far off Zimbabwe in London at least.

Post by Guest »

Zimbabwe, Haiti, Somalia, DRC etc etc and now South Africa. It is painfully obvious that there is a common thread to the violence and corruption that has consumed these countries. It's just as well that we do know because we are not permitted to discuss or even acknowledge it.

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:09 am
Expat wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:56 pm

Canada is turning into an insane asylum.
The state will euthanise you for almost any reason.
Legalised crack
Alcohol bad
PM likes a bit of blackface
PM paid an undisclosed sum to a former student (underage)
Authoritarian crackdown on protesting citizens whilst criticising china for the same.
The list goes on.
They need to get rid of the WEF puppet.
The same could be said of America, and I 'm American. Morbidly obese Lizzo allowed to play the flute of an ex-president while wearing next to nothing, hang her tongue out, and twerking. It was an act of vandalism and an obvious assault on America's heritage. How was this vulgar display ever approved? And the transgender and LGBT flags displayed on embassy rooftops, not to mention the BLM flags. This is a dangerous, racist, and genocidal display against the white majority. Everyone knows, and yet no one is allowed to say it. America is the biggest mental hospital on the planet Earth.

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

guest wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:38 am
America is the biggest mental hospital on the planet Earth.
It's the most fundamental problem with freedom - how do you defend against those who would use freedom to advance totalitarianism, without immediately limiting freedom?

I think the founders understood.
There is NO perfect system of government.
Any system that allows too much power to accumulate in too few hands is bad (maybe very, very bad) for the out-of-power.
The founders recognized this, and took great pains to split up the power. That's what's so brilliant about our Constitution.

The Left's assault on Federalism is their main tactic to alter this system. If individual states lose the capacity to resist, then all is lost.
We must resist it at all costs.

Post by Guest »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:25 pm
guest wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:38 am
America is the biggest mental hospital on the planet Earth.
It's the most fundamental problem with freedom - how do you defend against those who would use freedom to advance totalitarianism, without immediately limiting freedom?

I think the founders understood.
There is NO perfect system of government.
Any system that allows too much power to accumulate in too few hands is bad (maybe very, very bad) for the out-of-power.
The founders recognized this, and took great pains to split up the power. That's what's so brilliant about our Constitution.

The Left's assault on Federalism is their main tactic to alter this system. If individual states lose the capacity to resist, then all is lost.
We must resist it at all costs.
I remember the 1980s, when America was on top. Many people commented that the communists and Ayatollahs feared America film and television more than America's armed forces. America sold itself better than anyone. Now, today, American films and television are rancid with political correctness and wokeness. It's disgusting to watch the average American film. And that is why American films are losing out to computer games. American society is deeply ill and unhealthy. No one wants to live in Mexico or Zimbabwe, not even the people from there.

I have given up on America completely. It's hopeless.

Nothing can save America now.