Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:18 am
Ex pat wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:20 am
Navigator wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:47 am

I have been taking my own advice and am getting things in order for myself and family. Building chicken coops, gardening, and so on.

I will start to post frequently again soon.

Have focused a lot on keeping up on the developments in Ukraine and watching daily situation reports.
A chicken coop? Your homestead better be a good four hundred miles away from the nearest urban center. When the POC population losses life support (free stuff) they will rape, loot, and kill on a scale that is only seen since Rwanda. America's cities are dumpster fires now. I lived in the suburbs for the last two decades after fleeing the city. Then the suburbs burned. During the BLM riots, a police officer that I have know for over ten years retired and moved to Canada. He now lives in a backwater town with his Canadian wife and his in laws in a modest A frame house he built on their land. He says he has never been happier. He has a greenhouse. Navigator, if you live near a city, you are in trouble. My ex-policeman friend will be better off than you.

I left America a couple of months ago. That was my bug out plan. Covid held up my escape until recently.

When WW3 begins, America will be The Lord of the Flies. It will be racial violence on steroids. Cool Breeze gets this part right, even though I still disagree with him on most other things. A few other posters here understand the true situation too. If your book doesn't deal with the racial dimension of what is coming, I won't buy it.
Some advice: If you are white or Asian, live with your own kind (if you can afford it). If you are white and live in a black or hispanic neighborhood, you are asking for trouble. If you don't have much money, buy a single wide and an acre of land outside of town. American and Western European cities are all racial tinder boxes now. Abandon the cities. When the SHTF, on time delivery has assured that the food stocks will run out in a single day. I used to be a manager at a supermarket. When the power goes out, the frozen food section spoils much quicker than the public realizes. Also, half the store is filled with things that most people can't really eat: dog food, kitty litter, duct tape, and magazines. There is a lot of Jello mix; I suppose people could eat that. Big box stores have a lot of boxed food that will last a long time, but those places will be hit hard.

I have lived through riots myself. The police used to move in and restore order. Now they don't.

I fully expect machine gun toting gangs to seize these stores when the SHTF and the police in America will do absoultely nothing. You will be on your own.

A mid-sized camper pulled by a mid-sized truck is also good. Buy an acre somewhere really isolated and try to find other like minded people who look like you and have a lot of guns.

Most of the inner city welfare crowd will be dead in a few weeks, maximum. MAXIMUM. Survival will be more of waiting out the chaos. If you can hide out for a few weeks, most of the troublemakers will be dead. No one is going to save them.

And no one is going to save you. Save yourself and your family.

There. Your answer.

You're welcome.
Water will be the real issue. When the electrical grid goes down, the taps will go dry. My sister used to be a social worker. Used to be. She said that she has never seen a a more self-entitled and lazier group of people than those on permanent welfare assistance. Some of the people she dealt with were 3rd or 4th generation welfare families, all single mothers. They get HUD housing and party their lives away. They have zero skills. When the water goers out, they will wait for the government to fix it. When that doesn't happen, they will start looting, robbing, and killing. Watch a British show on You Tube about people on benefits (welfare) in England. That will give you an idea of the mentality of these people. They are the walking definition of useless eaters. And they will be breaking down your doors.

Forget the hills, head for the mountains.

You won't even have to wait several weeks for most of the people on benefits street to die. Most will be dead in a few days.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

guest:
Right. You can live three weeks without food but only three days without drink. Most will die of thirst or water-borne disease.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Ex pat wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:20 am
When WW3 begins, America will be The Lord of the Flies. It will be racial violence on steroids. Cool Breeze gets this part right, even though I still disagree with him on most other things. A few other posters here understand the true situation too. If your book doesn't deal with the racial dimension of what is coming, I won't buy it.
I consider what everyone says in light of intentionally being an anti-sensationalist. That's why I'm not liked all that much on this board, though many do know that I know what I'm talking about, having been right about the covid scam and all the obvious harm from injections, and the inflation that wasn't transitory and continues to go higher to crush people. Ex pat's advice of getting out of the cities is the single most, simplest, and first line of actionable advice people must do to start, and I have already heeded it. Welfare and money printing or continually abusing the world reserve status all led to a fake harmony between people, but that was even intentional so that people would eventually be pitted against each other. More "conspiracies" have been verified in the last 3 years than anyone could have ever imgagine. They are plans, since that word was hijacked it's not even worth using anymore, but yes they did and have been conspiring to a huge degree since the 1960s. Still, we don't have to harp on the why as much as realize what's going on, and make plans to react and adapt.

I think we can go into a 3-5 year spell of degradation and really bad harmony socially in the US, if next year isn't the WW3 break out. But as many have known, I've stated that a big (R) win this fall will make it far more likely that a war will break out "all of a sudden" next year.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:18 pm
Ex pat's advice of getting out of the cities is the single most, simplest, and first line of actionable advice people must do to start, and I have already heeded it.
It's funny to watch you twist in the wind.

A year ago, your single most, simplest, and first line of actionable advice was to buy Bitcoin.

Oh yeah, that was before it went from 60K to 20K.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Why give it 3-5 years, CB? Are you a cock-eyed optimist?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

John

Post by John »

** 16-Jun-2022 World View: Life is just a Bowl of Jello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao4gKsFpqys

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:09 pm
Why give it 3-5 years, CB? Are you a cock-eyed optimist?
The elites don't have the control system in place like they'd like.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I suspect it will collapse whether the elites think they are ready for it or not.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:44 pm
I suspect it will collapse whether the elites think they are ready for it or not.
I generally agree with you at this point, yes.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:29 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:44 pm
I generally agree with you at this point, yes.
For the fear mongers.
Stock market collapse lasting decades, $10k gold, real estate crash; Will all this happen now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBHvFh7YDQ0

It's not the end of the world.