Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
London calling

Re: Societal collapse

Post by London calling »

Two world wars and now we're just giving it away.

PTTC

Post by PTTC »

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:54 am
Christine wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:58 pm
My part of London is a perfect illustration of the radical changes which have occurred in a relatively short period of time. I have watched my local neighbourhood become unrecognisable in less than 20 years, following a huge influx of East Africans.

Travelling by bus at the same time as schools turn out is a huge mistake, and an eye opener. The kids crowd onto the bus, pushing and shoving, God help you if you dare to be in the way, and loudly talking over each other. I have witnessed countless times as some of the boys, often huge in size, bypass the Bus driver. Most drivers don't dare to challenge them, but if they do, few fail to back down in the face of the sheer aggression of said kids. All particularly strange, since children are entitled to free travel. Maybe they simply resent being expected to carry a bus pass, and, how outrageous, actually present it. Such aggressive behaviour is apparently normal for many, and they carry it over into all aspects of their lives.

My beloved home city of London is now a war zone, fast becoming a no go area for any decent folks. To all our leaders, past and present, who have inflicted this misery on us, you have turned a once great country into a Multicultural hell hole. Frankly, I hate your guts.
It exposes the great lie – that immigrants would integrate. That was the deal, wasn't it? Now we have the antithesis of integration. In many places in London there is not even lip service paid to English history, English culture or indeed English identity, and increasingly less so to the English language, which in many places serves now only as a commercial language of convenience.
Renaming St Mary's - Altab Ali, is a good example. 700 years of English history, wiped clean. The name entirely replaced by the dictate of a foreign culture – that I am told I should accept as a wonderful New Hybrid British culture – but I cannot swallow that one – another lie, I think, like the one above.
Even after the Great Fire of London, they kept the old street names to preserve that all important historical memory, that feeds into our collective identity, the historical roots of the indigenous English. For me, it is unsettling. The trouble is that I do not know how to address it with any real effect, and am made uneasy that it is feeding in to a polemic that is very dangerous to us all.
My daughter who is an A&E doctor recently had to deal with an “asylum seeker” who wanted her to give him a doctor’s letter to say he needed better food from the free hotel he was staying in. She refused, whereupon he immediately started writhing in apparent agony. She wasn’t fooled. No letter. I am proud of her. If this is just one anecdote, imagine the scale of what’s reall going on.

Guest in Asia

Post by Guest in Asia »

PTTC wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:34 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:54 am
Christine wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:58 pm
My part of London is a perfect illustration of the radical changes which have occurred in a relatively short period of time. I have watched my local neighbourhood become unrecognisable in less than 20 years, following a huge influx of East Africans.

Travelling by bus at the same time as schools turn out is a huge mistake, and an eye opener. The kids crowd onto the bus, pushing and shoving, God help you if you dare to be in the way, and loudly talking over each other. I have witnessed countless times as some of the boys, often huge in size, bypass the Bus driver. Most drivers don't dare to challenge them, but if they do, few fail to back down in the face of the sheer aggression of said kids. All particularly strange, since children are entitled to free travel. Maybe they simply resent being expected to carry a bus pass, and, how outrageous, actually present it. Such aggressive behaviour is apparently normal for many, and they carry it over into all aspects of their lives.

My beloved home city of London is now a war zone, fast becoming a no go area for any decent folks. To all our leaders, past and present, who have inflicted this misery on us, you have turned a once great country into a Multicultural hell hole. Frankly, I hate your guts.
It exposes the great lie – that immigrants would integrate. That was the deal, wasn't it? Now we have the antithesis of integration. In many places in London there is not even lip service paid to English history, English culture or indeed English identity, and increasingly less so to the English language, which in many places serves now only as a commercial language of convenience.
Renaming St Mary's - Altab Ali, is a good example. 700 years of English history, wiped clean. The name entirely replaced by the dictate of a foreign culture – that I am told I should accept as a wonderful New Hybrid British culture – but I cannot swallow that one – another lie, I think, like the one above.
Even after the Great Fire of London, they kept the old street names to preserve that all important historical memory, that feeds into our collective identity, the historical roots of the indigenous English. For me, it is unsettling. The trouble is that I do not know how to address it with any real effect, and am made uneasy that it is feeding in to a polemic that is very dangerous to us all.
My daughter who is an A&E doctor recently had to deal with an “asylum seeker” who wanted her to give him a doctor’s letter to say he needed better food from the free hotel he was staying in. She refused, whereupon he immediately started writhing in apparent agony. She wasn’t fooled. No letter. I am proud of her. If this is just one anecdote, imagine the scale of what’s reall going on.
A Korean proverb says "A beggar doesn't choose between cold meal and hot meal" (meaning that they would be happy to receive any meal), but it seems that those foreign beggars in the UK demand hot meal.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

UK and Europe are the petri dishes.

The Kalergi project was just a "conspiracy theory" right?

It's funny that in GD it seems no one has read the books of the global elite, which detail exactly what the plan was and is, for over 100 years.

The essence of the word ignorance.

Post by guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:33 pm
UK and Europe are the petri dishes.

The Kalergi project was just a "conspiracy theory" right?

It's funny that in GD it seems no one has read the books of the global elite, which detail exactly what the plan was and is, for over 100 years.

The essence of the word ignorance.
The British government would rather give hand outs to illegal immigrants. It makes no sense to me. Why abandon the taxpayers?

Devon

Post by Devon »

In 2016, after living in Britain for 1 year (I'm Dutch), I visited a village in Somerset one day, and walked through the main shopping street. Many shops were closed, some of the windows were broken, empty bottles rolled over the pavement in the wind, and young families walked by, arguing, with a toddler in the buggy, a bag of sweets in its hands, Mom behind it, with Dad next to his wife, whose body was twice the size of his. She was the loudest of the two, he walked like a beaten dog. Homeless people were sitting on porches. For the first time in my life, I felt as if I was in a war zone, or as if I walked on a film set of it.

I met an English bloke recently and I asked him what England was like now and he told me, that is was like a 3rd world country.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The main strategy or MO of the modern world is control of people, and depopulation. They can control you more easily if you have less and less of an identity. Look at American blacks as a hyper-example. The slow roll of the 20th century, which had a lot of killing and a set up to dehumanize people, was to create a post war dependency of materialism and mirage of distraction so the techno-state could be established. Then they can decide who lives and dies, and what or which people are needed or can be discarded. Obviously, this is occurring right now.

Guest from Whitehall

Post by Guest from Whitehall »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:18 pm
The main strategy or MO of the modern world is control of people, and depopulation. They can control you more easily if you have less and less of an identity. Look at American blacks as a hyper-example. The slow roll of the 20th century, which had a lot of killing and a set up to dehumanize people, was to create a post war dependency of materialism and mirage of distraction so the techno-state could be established. Then they can decide who lives and dies, and what or which people are needed or can be discarded. Obviously, this is occurring right now.
Why any decent Western man would choose the average Western woman is beyond me--especially the tattooed and alcoholic land whales that flood the UK mass transit system on a DAILY BASIS.

A 35 plus year old blue hair? FFS.

Better off alone.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest from Whitehall wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:23 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Why any decent Western man would choose the average Western woman is beyond me--especially the tattooed and alcoholic land whales that flood the UK mass transit system on a DAILY BASIS.

Better off alone.
Yes, feminism was one of the bigger ticket items of both control and anti-family/depop ... to put more faith in the government and get hooked on their fake promises. Of course, this is "instead of" God, which is anti-christ. Those who believe in God are faithful to Him will be pro family and naturally skeptical of those in power that want to destroy virtues like freedom, love and life. All of the degenerates of the modern day, supported and encourage, if not extolled by the spirit of this age, "coincidentally" hate God. Ever notice that?

Post by Guest »

Guest from Whitehall wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:23 am
Cool Breeze wrote:

Better off alone.
The way we're going with a third world million migrants expected every year and infrastructures failing daily, the UK is heading to be a third-world country - fourth-world, maybe, a land mostly of favelas.