Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

(Speaking of which, whenever there is a search party of hundreds out looking for a missing person, it is always a young white female - ever notice that? Hundreds NEVER come out to search for a young brown female or ANY male or old female. So not only can feminists tell us how valuable women are, our civilization is telling young women that every day by its actions. What a shock to find out that you are now a 60 year old woman and worthless, just like everyone else.)
I think a better question would be: why don't African Americans and Salvadorans, etc. volunteer in large numbers to search for missing People of Color?

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:43 am
(Speaking of which, whenever there is a search party of hundreds out looking for a missing person, it is always a young white female - ever notice that? Hundreds NEVER come out to search for a young brown female or ANY male or old female. So not only can feminists tell us how valuable women are, our civilization is telling young women that every day by its actions. What a shock to find out that you are now a 60 year old woman and worthless, just like everyone else.)
I think a better question would be: why don't African Americans and Salvadorans, etc. volunteer in large numbers to search for missing People of Color?
You could ask the same question for any other category of worthless person. Why doesn't a search party head out to look for a missing 45 year old white female? Because the media, advertisers, etc., have told us that, except for young white females, everyone else is worthless and everyone believes it on some level.

You know, that reminds me of the Jessica Lynch story many years ago. That was the story about the 19 year old white female in Iraq who supposedly fought to the death and then was captured. It turned out she hadn't fought to the death at all. The US and the media made it all up.
On April 3, a front-page story in the Washington Post cited unnamed US officials and said that Lynch “fought fiercely” and that she sustained gunshot and stab wounds. “She was fighting to the death,” the official was quoted as saying in the story. “She did not want to be taken alive.”

That story appears to be the genesis of a spate of stories that accepted the Post sequence of events. Many articles focused on the Rambo-like firefight Lynch reportedly engaged in — some even cited her valiant fighting as proof that women belonged in combat zones.

Still, despite these pieces, the early version of the Lynch story dominated until the UK newspaper The Guardian published a lengthy deconstruction of the Lynch story written by a BBC reporter on May 15. On May 18, the BBC aired a documentary on which the Guardian article was based, reviewing the incident in depth. The BBC account began to raise questions in the American press.

On June 17, the Washington Post ran a story refuting much of what appeared in its April 3 story. Though the new piece still relied heavily on unnamed US officials, it maintained that Lynch was not stabbed or shot, that she had not killed any Iraqis because of a gun jam, and that the hospital US forces raided was unguarded.
https://www.pewresearch.org/journalism/ ... ica-lynch/
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:19 pm
Monday, March 06, 2023
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:03 pm

Ever wonder why it's OK for Israel to
build walls, to section off people, and
to preserve their heritage and
traditions, but it's not ok for european
ethnicities to do the same thing?

I wonder if JX thinks that fact is "hate
speech" too.
The reason that you "wonder" is because,
as usual, you don't know what you're
talking about. At any rate, I can't
recall ever expressing any view about
wall-building as "hate speech."

In any case, it's far less serious than
massive genocide of Orthodox Christian
civilians in Ukraine.
Interesting that that was immediately preceded by a coup and a jew becoming president. Who'd a thunk

Post by Guest »

In the future Japan will stay Japanese. Britain will be just another African/Indian Hindu/Muslim country. Japan will be safe and have a bright future.

Post by Guest »

Canadian friends of mine did a few days in London before coming to see me in a quiet English Northern village. They were horrified at London & said they didn’t feel like they were in England and got constantly harassed

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:54 am
Canadian friends of mine did a few days in London before coming to see me in a quiet English Northern village. They were horrified at London & said they didn’t feel like they were in England and got constantly harassed
Should stay out of Hounslow :lol: :shock: :(

London is already gone.

Rule BR

Post by Rule BR »

Guest wrote:
The sad truth is, that had Britain been the democracy it’s supposed to be, this would never have happened. And if we had “free Speech” of the kind we are told we have, everyone would have been demonstrating against the huge influx of people who will never, ever, integrate, assimilate or identify with this country. And even now after more than 70 years of mass immigration there is still not a single black or Asian face to be seen at any celebration of Britain. Even at the Trooping the Colour, which is a great spectacle there’s not a non-white face to be seen. And it was the Labour Party which is mainly responsible for this catastrophe.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Rule BR wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:09 am
Guest wrote:
The sad truth is, that had Britain been the democracy it’s supposed to be, this would never have happened. And if we had “free Speech” of the kind we are told we have, everyone would have been demonstrating against the huge influx of people who will never, ever, integrate, assimilate or identify with this country. And even now after more than 70 years of mass immigration there is still not a single black or Asian face to be seen at any celebration of Britain. Even at the Trooping the Colour, which is a great spectacle there’s not a non-white face to be seen. And it was the Labour Party which is mainly responsible for this catastrophe.
Yes. People are different. You can thank your leaders and those in league with the evil one for these "gifts" after you all lost your faith and forgot God. St. George has also been forgotten. I bet C.S. Lewis already figured that out 100 years ago. He saw the abolition of man already enacted.

Post by Guest »

Modern England

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:16 am

Modern England