Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

Just three years ago, America was still relatively normal. Now it is a land of trans freaks, open borders, a worthless educational system, and openly racist hatred for whites. Unreal. Everything seems to be escalating faster and faster. I'm glad I don't have children.

Cool Breeze

Re: Vaccine mandates

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:44 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:32 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:24 am

Why would the elites want society to collapse?
I can save you a lot of time, especially if you don't want to get sidetracked by details. The answer to all of it is depopulation.
Isn't that a good thing? We need that to survive on limited resources.
The short answer to that is that by saying that you are agreeing with the demonic impulse of it, which is what's going on. They want the destruction of humans, and have convinced the elites to execute such plans. No, it isn't a good thing. This is a large, complex topic most are not aware of - I can see that this might be your first time encountering it.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:05 am
Just three years ago, America was still relatively normal. Now it is a land of trans freaks, open borders, a worthless educational system, and openly racist hatred for whites. Unreal. Everything seems to be escalating faster and faster. I'm glad I don't have children.
Remember Lot's wife.

Cool Breeze

Re: Vaccine mandates

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:49 pm
spottybrowncow wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:43 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:24 am
Why would the elites want society to collapse?

I'm not sure they'd view it as "collapse," since they assume they'll still be at the top. I think they want the masses to have far less freedom and use far less energy, food, etc. I do know that a lot of public policies pushed by progressives appear designed to further collapse, e.g., abandonment of the traditional nuclear family, disruption of law enforcement, perversion of the legal system (many young lawyers believe that people on the wrong side of the political spectrum don't even deserve representation), obsession with economic racial disparities with intolerance for discussion of possible explanations, disparagement of Judaeo-Christian (i.e., Western) values in general, crippling of domestic energy production, attacks on the scientific method and logic itself as "racist" - I could go on a long time, but I think I've made my point.

Why is all his happening? I think some elites (and elite-enablers) actually think this is for the good, that people can't be allowed to have as much freedom as they have had because they are destroying the planet, fomenting racial injustice, etc., pick your "noble cause." I think these people admire the CCP because they have, at least outwardly, appeared to fairly successfully control their population, and they want the population of the free world to be controlled in similar fashion. Maybe they think that when they get enough control it will work out better than it did when Stalin and Mao got control, or maybe that outcome is what they want, I don't know.

I'll admit I myself am not close to being "elite," even though I have a good job and do better financially than most, so I don't pretend to know what's really going on. Maybe nobody knows the whole picture, like the blind men and the elephant. I read sites like this to try and further my understanding.
Why save those with low IQs? It seems the 'elite' are a bunch of morons these days. I know from personal experience that the low IQ crowd lacks discipline. They won't go without anything.They are usually overweight, alcoholic, heavy smokers, and drug addled. They won't listen to anyone, and they lack self-control. How is that a recipe for utopia?
Yes, I can see that you definitely haven't encountered the topic or know what their plans are, or why. The ideas underpinning this are usually censored on this site, just so you know.

Post by Guest »

Christine wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:58 pm
My part of London is a perfect illustration of the radical changes which have occurred in a relatively short period of time. I have watched my local neighbourhood become unrecognisable in less than 20 years, following a huge influx of East Africans.

Travelling by bus at the same time as schools turn out is a huge mistake, and an eye opener. The kids crowd onto the bus, pushing and shoving, God help you if you dare to be in the way, and loudly talking over each other. I have witnessed countless times as some of the boys, often huge in size, bypass the Bus driver. Most drivers don't dare to challenge them, but if they do, few fail to back down in the face of the sheer aggression of said kids. All particularly strange, since children are entitled to free travel. Maybe they simply resent being expected to carry a bus pass, and, how outrageous, actually present it. Such aggressive behaviour is apparently normal for many, and they carry it over into all aspects of their lives.

My beloved home city of London is now a war zone, fast becoming a no go area for any decent folks. To all our leaders, past and present, who have inflicted this misery on us, you have turned a once great country into a Multicultural hell hole. Frankly, I hate your guts.
It exposes the great lie – that immigrants would integrate. That was the deal, wasn't it? Now we have the antithesis of integration. In many places in London there is not even lip service paid to English history, English culture or indeed English identity, and increasingly less so to the English language, which in many places serves now only as a commercial language of convenience.
Renaming St Mary's - Altab Ali, is a good example. 700 years of English history, wiped clean. The name entirely replaced by the dictate of a foreign culture – that I am told I should accept as a wonderful New Hybrid British culture – but I cannot swallow that one – another lie, I think, like the one above.
Even after the Great Fire of London, they kept the old street names to preserve that all important historical memory, that feeds into our collective identity, the historical roots of the indigenous English. For me, it is unsettling. The trouble is that I do not know how to address it with any real effect, and am made uneasy that it is feeding in to a polemic that is very dangerous to us all.

Post by Guest »

I feel like a foreigner in my own country when I pass through Whitechapel.

Shouldn't have to, though. London is our capital, it shouldn't feel like a foreign country. We were never asked if we wanted it this way and we'd have never consented.

Let's portmanteau this.

Whitechapel used to be a rough area of London, but retaining a lot of decent Victorian architecture and a sense of community amongst the various working classes that used to live and work there.

Now it's a complete dump, socially and architecturally, mainly caused by the incessant mass inward immigration of people who set up their own enclaves and have no interest in assimilation.

Look to our lying, disgusting politicians from the Creature Blair, through Brown, Cameron, May, Johnson etc that have foisted this on the people of the UK.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:31 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:05 am
Remember Lot's wife.
London has been surrendered to just about any race on the planet. Not a nice place to visit now. 'Vibrant' is code for don't go outside alone. On a completely unrelated note, hooray for immigration

300 languages chasing money and a quiet life, ducking the blind ideology of City Hall, rubbing along fractiously, competing with planners and predatory parking attendants, scattering litter to illustrate their ignorance or indifference, spray painting places to protest or seek attention. Ex Forces veterans sleeping rough because illegal immigrants get preference for housing. London is more of a clearing house, a market place than a welcoming home for too many. London isn't England any more and never will be again and of those that can many flee.

Walking down the Whitechapel road one could just as easily be in Peshwar. I felt like a foreigner in my own country (I grew up in Bethnal Green). Not a fan of Arabic street names or on the Underground station. No multiculturalism here, an immigrant ghetto more like.

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:04 am

Walking down the Whitechapel road one could just as easily be in Peshwar. I felt like a foreigner in my own country (I grew up in Bethnal Green). Not a fan of Arabic street names or on the Underground station. No multiculturalism here, an immigrant ghetto more like.
Sounds lovely---NOT.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

When you lost Christianity, you lost everything. Them's the facts, and in general it is a universal, since the God-Man is the Truth.

guest from Whitehall

Post by guest from Whitehall »

Just 0.3% Of Illegal Migrants Arriving In UK Arrested Following Law Change
Is this what "progress" looks like?