Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
El Cid M

Re: Societal collapse

Post by El Cid M »

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:36 am
And maybe Cool Breeze is also Jewish, for the same reason.
A gay self-loathing jew people who sacrifices children to Moloch while wearing an armadillo helmet to protect himself from government brain waves.

I can believe that.

Post by Guest »

El Cid M wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:03 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:36 am
And maybe Cool Breeze is also Jewish, for the same reason.
A gay self-loathing jew people who sacrifices children to Moloch while wearing an armadillo helmet to protect himself from government brain waves.

I can believe that.
I honestly wonder if Cool Breeze believes in anything.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:25 pm
Meanwhile the ruble is being used in payments, up against the dollar, and europe is paying the price.

You guys all cheer globohomo for sacrificing the Ukrainians for no reason. Great job.
So "Putin's brain" has an interesting ex-wife...
Alexander Dugin’s first wife and the mother of his son, Evgeniya Debryanskaya, is an out lesbian who started Russia’s first gay-rights group in 1990.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Meanwhile the ruble is being used in payments, up against the dollar, and europe is paying the price.

You guys all cheer globohomo for sacrificing the Ukrainians for no reason. Great job.
What's this?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_PcWPlgzgw[/youtube]
Aleksandr Dugin Embraces Aleister Crowley English Subs 1995 Crowley's Memoirs

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

It takes one to know one, is that your point?

Thanks for proving mine.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:13 pm

Thanks for proving mine.
That you are gay?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:40 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

Thanks for proving mine.
That you are gay?
If you say so.

But yes, gay "pride" parades are good for cultures and people. As are tranny teachers and grooming. What's funny is that the history of all cultures felt the same way and all evolutionary biologists know the reality too, but the ac dividers have you fooled with the lie, again, on this topic. You think this stuff will last? Ask Fidel what he did to your pride when he took over.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:51 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:40 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

Thanks for proving mine.
That you are gay?
If you say so.

But yes, gay "pride" parades are good for cultures and people. As are tranny teachers and grooming. What's funny is that the history of all cultures felt the same way and all evolutionary biologists know the reality too, but the ac dividers have you fooled with the lie, again, on this topic. You think this stuff will last? Ask Fidel what he did to your pride when he took over.
Why don't you ask your homosexual heroes Vladimir Putin and Alexander Durgin and his lesbian gay rights advocate wife about that...

Post by Guest »

El Cid M wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:30 am
Cool Breeze wrote:

All this non-stop "globohomo" talk makes me think you are gay, Cool Breeze.

Let me explain: Anytime anyone I know has gone on and on about how bad gays are, they always turn out to be gay, or at least highly suspected of being such. Even your hero, Alexandr Durgin ("Putin's brain"), has been accused of being an “undercover queer theorist.” Putin has been called a homosexual by many (now mostly dead) KGB officers and journalists. I can't honestly say than any of this it's ironic. I would argue that is stereotypical. I find your anti-gay rants to be nothing but camouflage for your true identity. So as you adjust your bow tie and and sip your Earl Grey, you might want to ponder all of this.

And who is sacrificing people? Putin rapes young boys. He is the one sacrificing people. And Durgin, a well known admirer of "radiant Himmler" and Aliecester Crowley, is part of this. Some say Durgin was kicked out of one fascist group for...Satanism! Again, I don't find any of this to be ironic.

So, Yes, the enemies of LGBTQ...whatever...are gay themselves, and they are, supposedly, battling "globohomo".

Looks like a battle you're going to lose.
This post is easily verifiable. It's all over the net. I just never thought to look any of this up. I never guessed that Alexander Durgin and his wife were both homosexuals. (One openly queer, the other highly likely.) Durgin's first wife is an international gay icon. The homosexual pedophile Putin stuff is also on DuckDuckGo.

NEVER USE GOOGLE.

Read this article.

https://www.thebulwark.com/aleksandr-du ... t-bizarre/

So the fate of the world is in the hands of a cranky old American and a Russian dictator with Parkinson's disease and thyroid cancer who rapes little boys and whose "brain" (guru) is heavily involved in Satanism, Nazis occultism, openly supports genocide, mass bombardment, and most likely a closeted homosexual who wants gays massacred.

FFS

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Navigator wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:34 pm
We are not near to needing to "head to the hills".

I would say 2 on your 1-10 scale.

However, if you lived within 20 miles or so of a major US military installation, especially a naval base, I would say that you should move. Now seems to be a good time given current real estate market conditions. How long those will hold up is questionable.

In the past I have said that if we see nukes being used, it would be in VERY limited fashion. Putin is bad, but not insane, and he doesn't want a nuclear winter either.

Only a few military targets would be on the list.

Domestically, I see economic hardship as what is coming next. This will turn into all kinds of domestic turmoil as people will want more free handouts, and the government won't be able to do it.

Cyber attacks and domestic insurrection will happen when the Chinese make their move and the US gets involved (which may not be right away).
Navigator, have we gotten any higher on your "heading to the hills" barometer?
What's your take on the status of the real estate market?