Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
0001 Guest

Re: Societal collapse

Post by 0001 Guest »

How many city dwellers would make it out into the countryside after a collapse? With gas pumps empty and car pile ups, how far could the urbanites really get?

Any ideas on rural bug out places?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

0001 Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:16 pm
How many city dwellers would make it out into the countryside after a collapse? With gas pumps empty and car pile ups, how far could the urbanites really get?

50-60%? I have told many people for the last few years, be at least in a suburb that's 30 miles out. With access in other directions, or a community/police that can shut down interstate exit ramps and cares about rovers.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:57 pm
0001 Guest wrote:

50-60%? I have told many people for the last few years, be at least in a suburb that's 30 miles out. With access in other directions, or a community/police that can shut down interstate exit ramps and cares about rovers.
The urban denizens will attack everyone in sight like rabid dogs.

Try living in the Rocky Mountains.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:37 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
0001 Guest wrote:

If the urbanites go up the mountains, then certainly they're desperate because there's a vast prairie before them. Pity the farmers.... Mountain dwellers will run out of food. Farmers will be stripped. Sobering prospects.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
0001 Guest wrote:

If the urbanites go up the mountains, then certainly they're desperate because there's a vast prairie before them. Pity the farmers.... Mountain dwellers will run out of food. Farmers will be stripped. Sobering prospects.

Hi everyone

Post by Hi everyone »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:05 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

The bottom feeders won't make it to the mountains...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

At worst it'll be a 50 mile radius. Odds are that a subsistence buyoff program by the .gov will persuade the remaining idiots to become the slaves they act like they aren't, even after celebrating the silly teenth "holiday"

Post by Guest »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CROf3xmGzYI[/youtube]

Myocarditis data from Korea

COVID-19 vaccination-related myocarditis: a Korean nationwide study

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:57 am

I found out Monday that the mother of a dear friend from Korea and his sister were both recently diagnosed with aggressive forms of cancer. The mother believes it is a coincidence, but the daughter, who has a medical degree, has no doubt that the cancers are related to them being fully vaccinated and boosted. It is quite sad. So-Hyun, the daughter, is just 36 and will likely die before her 40th birthday. All because people were afraid of catching the flu.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:32 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:57 am

I found out Monday that the mother of a dear friend from Korea and his sister were both recently diagnosed with aggressive forms of cancer. The mother believes it is a coincidence, but the daughter, who has a medical degree, has no doubt that the cancers are related to them being fully vaccinated and boosted. It is quite sad. So-Hyun, the daughter, is just 36 and will likely die before her 40th birthday. All because people were afraid of catching the flu.
Collectivism kills.