Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:23 am
The US Constitution is just a scrap of paper.
Well, that is what modern American society has reduced it to. Today illegals and their offspring make up a huge percentage of the US population. Constitutional rights are only important to illegals if it protects their right to get free everything and avoid taxes and extradition.

I managed a group of Latino immigrants for almost a year. None of them had any loyalty to the US, boasted constantly of avoiding taxes whenever possible, and often spoke openly (in Spanish) of their hatred for Americans. I am what some term a "white Hispanic" and I speak Spanish, but I am 100% American. My family is from Europe. I have never really cared for Central Americans, and now I care even less. You have to remember something: Central Americans don't think beyond their next beer or meal (to put it politely). I have never encountered such a short sighted group of people in my life. They are a bunch dull wits who have jumped on the US gravy train and think Americans are a bunch of idiots for paying for everything. There is no gratitude. I know I will get flak for this, but it's the miserable truth.

Illegals fully expect to take over the country. They expect white Americans to continue to finance everything. I don't see that happening. I see white Americans heading for the exits.

"El Jefe" tried to explain this to you last year; I doubt many listened.

Post by guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:21 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:13 pm
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... loors.html
EXCLUSIVE: 24 hours of HELL in top NYC hospital: Patients left lying in hallways, urine soaked floors and staff incapable of providing answers for desperate family members - as city's healthcare system is stretched to breaking point
A woman rushed her mother to the Mount Sinai Hospital on Madison Avenue on March 8 because she suspected the 67-year-old was having a stroke
This was ruled out within 10 minutes - but then a nightmarish day for the cancer sufferer and her daughter began as they were left waiting in limbo at the ER
'Every corner was filled with people,' she said, describing trash littering the floor, urine pots kicked over and homeless people seeking treatment left ignored
Look at the photos of the "medical staff" doing "their jobs".
If you think anyone cares about boomers anymore, you haven't been paying attention. They are group #1 that the elites want to knock off, and of course the animals that run NYC don't care about anything but chaos and illegals at this point, so no surprises here.
Diversity hires.

JDav

Post by JDav »

guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:02 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:21 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:13 pm
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... loors.html

Look at the photos of the "medical staff" doing "their jobs".
If you think anyone cares about boomers anymore, you haven't been paying attention. They are group #1 that the elites want to knock off, and of course the animals that run NYC don't care about anything but chaos and illegals at this point, so no surprises here.
Diversity hires.
It's not just NY. In California, near LA, my 87 year old aunt just fell and broke her hip. She sat in triage for close to 30 hours before a doctor even saw her.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:41 am
Guest wrote:
Well, that is what modern American society has reduced it to. Today illegals and their offspring make up a huge percentage of the US population. Constitutional rights are only important to illegals if it protects their right to get free everything and avoid taxes and extradition.

I managed a group of Latino immigrants for almost a year. None of them had any loyalty to the US, boasted constantly of avoiding taxes whenever possible, and often spoke openly (in Spanish) of their hatred for Americans. I am what some term a "white Hispanic" and I speak Spanish, but I am 100% American. My family is from Europe. I have never really cared for Central Americans, and now I care even less. You have to remember something: Central Americans don't think beyond their next beer or meal (to put it politely). I have never encountered such a short sighted group of people in my life. They are a bunch dull wits who have jumped on the US gravy train and think Americans are a bunch of idiots for paying for everything. There is no gratitude. I know I will get flak for this, but it's the miserable truth.

Illegals fully expect to take over the country. They expect white Americans to continue to finance everything. I don't see that happening. I see white Americans heading for the exits.

Gracias jefe, me acuerdo de cuando eras un "poster" aca

Of course, as an American and a euro descendant, jefe gets it. It's a funny thing (mostly a boomer thing) that people believe there aren't racial differences. Of course, this is propaganda, and is all the while confused by the language of Trotsky, who coined that term racist. Surprise surprise that he has that surname, right? LOL. What a coincidence. There's a big chicano thing also in the SE of the USA, and the idea that there are "hispanics" has always been language games and dumb. When I went to university, the "hispanics" were all rich Europeans from random central and South American countries. Yay Diversity!

My point remains about the Constitution. The people who wrote it are the people you need to have a good society, generally speaking. As such, since it was given over to control mongers, and those people are censor-proof, we see what we see.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:54 pm
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Of course, as an American and a euro descendant, jefe gets it. It's a funny thing (mostly a boomer thing) that people believe there aren't racial differences. Of course, this is propaganda, and is all the while confused by the language of Trotsky, who coined that term racist. Surprise surprise that he has that surname, right? LOL. What a coincidence. There's a big chicano thing also in the SE of the USA, and the idea that there are "hispanics" has always been language games and dumb. When I went to university, the "hispanics" were all rich Europeans from random central and South American countries. Yay Diversity!

My point remains about the Constitution. The people who wrote it are the people you need to have a good society, generally speaking. As such, since it was given over to control mongers, and those people are censor-proof, we see what we see.
I think it is fair to say we have reached our 1453 moment.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:03 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest wrote:

The enemy is within. What's curious about your understanding is that it's not a good analogy, but effectively true nonetheless. The boomer and older "Americans" here are totally deluded. A dead man is "president", Goldman Sachs and others have run the country for decades, including the cousins in the media and hollywood, in conjunction with the CIA and other 3 letters. We bomb and start wars everywhere, and yet muh constitution while gay and some random religion/atheist judge of a certain persuasian (not to be mentioned, of course) legislates from the bench as the people vote on referenda against degeneracy. Yea, muh constitution

Post by Guest »

The "average" cost of a college education is now over $35,000 per year. Colleges are awash in money all paid for by government backed loans and/or parents. The "students" party (drugs, booze, sex, etc.) courtesy of the government (taxpayers) and their parents. What could possibly be a better arrangement? Add to that the senile old fool, Biden's plan to cancel student debt. Life is good. That is until the truth hits home: Worthless degrees in gender studies, African-American studies, art history, etc., won't even land you a job as a barista. I'm glad to see the academic elitists taking some lumps. The decline in colleges is long overdue. Who could imagine?? Their biggest priority has become "defining their pronouns" and males competing as girls, girls claiming to be boys, protesting the wrong candy in their vending machines, tearing apart the country over every stupidity imaginable... Democrats love college.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:14 pm
The "average" cost of a college education is now over $35,000 per year. Colleges are awash in money all paid for by government backed loans and/or parents. The "students" party (drugs, booze, sex, etc.) courtesy of the government (taxpayers) and their parents. What could possibly be a better arrangement? Add to that the senile old fool, Biden's plan to cancel student debt. Life is good. That is until the truth hits home: Worthless degrees in gender studies, African-American studies, art history, etc., won't even land you a job as a barista. I'm glad to see the academic elitists taking some lumps. The decline in colleges is long overdue. Who could imagine?? Their biggest priority has become "defining their pronouns" and males competing as girls, girls claiming to be boys, protesting the wrong candy in their vending machines, tearing apart the country over every stupidity imaginable... Democrats love college.
Clown world USA

1619 Guest

Post by 1619 Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

The enemy is within. What's curious about your understanding is that it's not a good analogy, but effectively true nonetheless. The boomer and older "Americans" here are totally deluded. A dead man is "president", Goldman Sachs and others have run the country for decades, including the cousins in the media and hollywood, in conjunction with the CIA and other 3 letters. We bomb and start wars everywhere, and yet muh constitution while gay and some random religion/atheist judge of a certain persuasian (not to be mentioned, of course) legislates from the bench as the people vote on referenda against degeneracy. Yea, muh constitution
I'm always amazed how little resistance there is to the destruction of western culture.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

1619 Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:22 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:08 pm
Guest wrote:

I'm always amazed how little resistance there is to the destruction of western culture.
And for some reason it nearly always involves a certain group that is overrepresented in all the high places, is godless, and then gets kicked out. I don't know, like 100+ times so far. You'd think people would look at behavior and stop blaming the victim for the parasite.