Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Cool Breeze

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:19 am
The idea of civilizational collapse has gone more mainstream in the last few couple of years. I think England is much worse off than the US. (Though not by much.) A larger geography and working from home has allowed segments of the population to flee American cities.

I began to feel that the transformation, which has stripped London of its historic character and culture, is deliberate and not just a natural occurrence.
Of course it is deliberate. The US is also devolving, by plan, but we have better safeguards (including a much larger country as you state) in not insignificant ways. England is much worse off, and it is by a lot, since it's arguably the worst off of most of Europe, which is the test case for this globalist plan (Kalergi moving into ESG and surveillance).

I don't know why this isn't more obvious to most people, all you have to do is read the writing of the elite for the last 100 years. There are many on this site who aren't aware or don't want to, but they have already told us, literally, what's going to happen. You want a condensed version (they made it even easier for the lazy, proving the point that they don't care and that most people are clueless idiots as they say)? Just read the WEF papers produced over the last several years.

spottybrowncow

Vaccine mandates

Post by spottybrowncow »

I'm not sure this is the best thread in which to list this, if someone has a better suggestion, OK with me to move. But I do think vaccine mandates have played an instrumental role in conditioning the population to accept BS "en masse," and therefore are playing a role in bringing about societal collapse. This is a long read, but it appears to be a very solid study, and I would encourage anyone with an interest in (or dislike of) vaccine mandates to read it:

https://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2022/ ... 022-108449

Re: Vaccine mandates

Post by Guest »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:31 pm
I'm not sure this is the best thread in which to list this, if someone has a better suggestion, OK with me to move. But I do think vaccine mandates have played an instrumental role in conditioning the population to accept BS "en masse," and therefore are playing a role in bringing about societal collapse. This is a long read, but it appears to be a very solid study, and I would encourage anyone with an interest in (or dislike of) vaccine mandates to read it:

Why would the elites want society to collapse?

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:24 am

I'm not sure they'd view it as "collapse," since they assume they'll still be at the top. I think they want the masses to have far less freedom and use far less energy, food, etc. I do know that a lot of public policies pushed by progressives appear designed to further collapse, e.g., abandonment of the traditional nuclear family, disruption of law enforcement, perversion of the legal system (many young lawyers believe that people on the wrong side of the political spectrum don't even deserve representation), obsession with economic racial disparities with intolerance for discussion of possible explanations, disparagement of Judaeo-Christian (i.e., Western) values in general, crippling of domestic energy production, attacks on the scientific method and logic itself as "racist" - I could go on a long time, but I think I've made my point.

Why is all his happening? I think some elites (and elite-enablers) actually think this is for the good, that people can't be allowed to have as much freedom as they have had because they are destroying the planet, fomenting racial injustice, etc., pick your "noble cause." I think these people admire the CCP because they have, at least outwardly, appeared to fairly successfully control their population, and they want the population of the free world to be controlled in similar fashion. Maybe they think that when they get enough control it will work out better than it did when Stalin and Mao got control, or maybe that outcome is what they want, I don't know.

I'll admit I myself am not close to being "elite," even though I have a good job and do better financially than most, so I don't pretend to know what's really going on. Maybe nobody knows the whole picture, like the blind men and the elephant. I read sites like this to try and further my understanding.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
spottybrowncow wrote:

I can save you a lot of time, especially if you don't want to get sidetracked by details. The answer to all of it is depopulation.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:32 pm
Guest wrote:
spottybrowncow wrote:

I can save you a lot of time, especially if you don't want to get sidetracked by details. The answer to all of it is depopulation.
Isn't that a good thing? We need that to survive on limited resources.

Post by Guest »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:43 am
Guest wrote:

I'm not sure they'd view it as "collapse," since they assume they'll still be at the top. I think they want the masses to have far less freedom and use far less energy, food, etc. I do know that a lot of public policies pushed by progressives appear designed to further collapse, e.g., abandonment of the traditional nuclear family, disruption of law enforcement, perversion of the legal system (many young lawyers believe that people on the wrong side of the political spectrum don't even deserve representation), obsession with economic racial disparities with intolerance for discussion of possible explanations, disparagement of Judaeo-Christian (i.e., Western) values in general, crippling of domestic energy production, attacks on the scientific method and logic itself as "racist" - I could go on a long time, but I think I've made my point.

Why is all his happening? I think some elites (and elite-enablers) actually think this is for the good, that people can't be allowed to have as much freedom as they have had because they are destroying the planet, fomenting racial injustice, etc., pick your "noble cause." I think these people admire the CCP because they have, at least outwardly, appeared to fairly successfully control their population, and they want the population of the free world to be controlled in similar fashion. Maybe they think that when they get enough control it will work out better than it did when Stalin and Mao got control, or maybe that outcome is what they want, I don't know.

I'll admit I myself am not close to being "elite," even though I have a good job and do better financially than most, so I don't pretend to know what's really going on. Maybe nobody knows the whole picture, like the blind men and the elephant. I read sites like this to try and further my understanding.
Why save those with low IQs? It seems the 'elite' are a bunch of morons these days. I know from personal experience that the low IQ crowd lacks discipline. They won't go without anything.They are usually overweight, alcoholic, heavy smokers, and drug addled. They won't listen to anyone, and they lack self-control. How is that a recipe for utopia?

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think this explanation of what the elites are thinking is very accurate.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

DT Subscriber

Post by DT Subscriber »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:02 pm
spottybrowncow wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think this explanation of what the elites are thinking is very accurate.
England has effectively collapsed already.
Rape has been ‘effectively decriminalised’ by lengthy court delays
Victim pens damning letter that suggests traumatic delays are contributing to the record number of people withdrawing from prosecutions
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/1 ... rt-delays/
A rape victim facing a six year wait for justice says the offence has been “effectively decriminalised” by court delays.

The professional woman, in her 30s, wrote to the judge after being informed her case was being postponed for a second time, delaying it into the sixth year since she originally reported the crime.

“It is terrifying knowing that so many women before me have tried and failed to get justice, knowing that not just me but every woman I know is not safe or protected by our system, knowing that our system has effectively decriminalised rape,” she wrote.

“We have tried so hard to protect each other by reporting what happened to us, and I have now lost all confidence that I will ever be safe.

“I don’t have the words to describe how traumatic this process has been, but I keep going because I have to do everything I can to stop him from doing what he did again – and he will do it again.

“All I have done is try, for five years now, and in return I get doubted, re-traumatised, and treated like I am the one who has done something wrong. I have felt like just another number in a file rather than an actual person.”

She said she knew of “far too many people” who had been sexually assaulted but “because of the way I have been treated, none of them will report what happened to them”.

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

Sad to say but I no longer regard the police service is no longer interested in maintaining law and order. Respect for them has long gone