Is geographic location by far the most important?

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Is geographic location by far the most important?

Post by Guest »

I personally believe that if a war happened between the US -vs- China (and/or Russia) there would be a huge amount of deaths/devastation suffered on all sides and it would be difficult to determine who actually "won".

John

Post by John »

** 16-May-2021 World View: Who won?
Guest wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 3:16 am
> I personally believe that if a war happened between the US -vs-
> China (and/or Russia) there would be a huge amount of
> deaths/devastation suffered on all sides and it would be difficult
> to determine who actually "won".
Actually it would be easy to tell. After the war ends, there will be
a big international conference, probably in Geneva, and to see who won
the war, just look and see who's running the conference.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Guest wrote:
I personally believe that if a war happened between the US -vs- China (and/or Russia) there would be a huge amount of deaths/devastation suffered on all sides and it would be difficult to determine who actually "won".
World War III will be a lot like World War One. Both sides suffer unimaginable casualties and devastation, but one side collapses first. In the current case, not even the winners will escape the situations France and Great Britain found themselves in at the end of the war.

J332

Post by J332 »

Navigator wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 11:10 pm
Guest wrote:
World War III will be a lot like World War One. Both sides suffer unimaginable casualties and devastation, but one side collapses first. In the current case, not even the winners will escape the situations France and Great Britain found themselves in at the end of the war.
What do you mean exactly? They Allies won. France came out of WWI in ruins; England not so much.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

While France was literally in ruins, Great Britain bankrupted itself and its "best and brightest" were lost. The British refer to these people as the "lost generation". The breakup of the British empire was guaranteed after WW1. Australian and New Zealand national identity are tied to the Gallipoli campaign. The grip on India was seriously weakened. And so on. British view WW1 as their greatest calamity, and view it as the beginning of the end of their empire period.

Technically Italy and even Russia could consider themselves "winners" in WW1 as Germany and Austria-Hungary definitely lost.

Italy was so traumatized by what happened that Mussolini and Fascism were able to take control.

The Romanov dynasty in Russia was obviously completely done in by WW1.

Of course, the USA, who really was only seriously involved in the last 6 months, came out financially and politically the big winner. Until we decided to let the other allies dictate the peace terms and then became isolationist as a result of the high casualties suffered in just those few months.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Has anyone a experience in a location Navigator recommended in his book? I'll be driving through Boise area and stopping for a few nights along the way. There's lots of potential livable spots.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:03 am
Has anyone a experience in a location Navigator recommended in his book? I'll be driving through Boise area and stopping for a few nights along the way. There's lots of potential livable spots.
Someone I know has said (I have no idea where this comes from, the claim is that it is good information and inside intel) that a crazy % of population loss will occur if one doesn't live above the 45th parallel in North America. That is a very small area for America basically at the half point or higher of most northern border states with Canada. The claim is that this population decrease will happen by 2027-28.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

FullMoon wrote:
I definitely would recommend southern Idaho. Lots of food production potential. Pretty safe and economical. It may be cheaper the further east you go from Boise. Even just buying land there would be a good idea.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Navigator wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:58 pm
FullMoon wrote:
I definitely would recommend southern Idaho. Lots of food production potential. Pretty safe and economical. It may be cheaper the further east you go from Boise. Even just buying land there would be a good idea.
My route is more to the north of there. Palouse is a mild climate, agricultural area.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

FullMoon wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:54 pm
Navigator wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:58 pm
FullMoon wrote:
My route is more to the north of there. Palouse is a mild climate, agricultural area.
Looks nice, but I would REALLY recommend going to the Idaho side of the border. Washington state is more and more run by leftist nut jobs.

Too bad, as eastern WA is very nice. I loved the Horse Heaven Hills area when I was there.