Is geographic location by far the most important?

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Cool Breeze

Is geographic location by far the most important?

Post by Cool Breeze »

Whether in the US or abroad, is location the most important factor in surviving the coming storms, due to a) lack of others around b) local network and tribal/neighbor cooperation or assistance, and c) fallout if you believe nuclear attacks actually are going to occur?

It's nice to be around thoughtful people here, I hope we are all planning for something that never happens as soon as we think it might.

Navigator

Re: Is geographic location by far the most important?

Post by Navigator »

I would say that geographic location is, at a minimum, one of the top 3 priorities (the other contenders being food & water).

If you are in the US, I think that leaving the country is NOT a good idea. Moving out of an urban area, though, is a very good idea.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

John has said he thinks economic crash and WW are possible between now and 2024. Do you think it's going to happen so soon as well?
Would military conscription play a part of location decision? For me as a middle-aged man, I prefer not to leave my young children to... whatever conditions...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:26 pm
I would say that geographic location is, at a minimum, one of the top 3 priorities (the other contenders being food & water).

If you are in the US, I think that leaving the country is NOT a good idea. Moving out of an urban area, though, is a very good idea.
Yes, that is my plan and am in the process. Do you agree with the hottest areas (most dangerous zones) being Eastern Europe, the Middle East and the Chinese borders? What about South America?

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

As stated in the book, I agree that the areas you have shown are the most dangerous, but I would also include Africa in this list.

I would also avoid Central America. South America is rather complex. Obviously Venezuela is a basket case. Bolivia and Ecuador aren't far behind. Argentina is an economic mess, and Brazil has major problems in urban areas. Chile seems ok, but has serious issues due to earthquakes and volcanos.

I would still pick the areas discussed in the book over South America.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

FullMoon wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:02 pm
John has said he thinks economic crash and WW are possible between now and 2024. Do you think it's going to happen so soon as well?
Would military conscription play a part of location decision? For me as a middle-aged man, I prefer not to leave my young children to... whatever conditions...
I would not emigrate to another country to avoid conscription. Things may get to the point that "foreigners" are forced out of countries, and then you get hit with conscription anyways.

Conscription would roughly follow the WW2 model. Young men first. Young married men second, then older married men with children. The average age of a US Soldier on the front lines in WW2 was about 30. The average. So even being 45 does not take you out of consideration.

No-one wants to leave their children. I has to deal with a similar situation during the recent wars.

And, yes, I think it will be soon. Much sooner than 2024.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

I think I remember John saying that we'd possibly be preemptively hit domestically upon commencement of the war. For those of us who will be affected due to proximity to strategic assets, do you think we'll have some kind of clear warning and time to escape? About what sort of magnitude should we be anticipating?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I know these questions always hit a sensitive spot, but what if there is no war by even 2030. What will everyone here then say?

I think this is the only thing in general that our friend Bobby B and I seem to agree on - overstatement and "all in" phenomena associated with certain doomsday type predictions.

The first question is truly an honest question looking for an honest answer from all of the forum members, including those most and least invested in the cyclical/generational crisis war theory that they consider destined to occur.

John

Post by John »

** 30-Dec-2020 World View: Camel's back
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:50 pm
> I know these questions always hit a sensitive spot, but what if
> there is no war by even 2030. What will everyone here then
> say?
What happens if you pile ten tons of straw on a camel's back between
now and 2030, and the camel's back never breaks.

What will you say then?

What happens if you heat the water hotter and hotter between now and
2030, and it never comes to a boil?

What will you say then?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:58 pm
** 30-Dec-2020 World View: Camel's back
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:50 pm
> I know these questions always hit a sensitive spot, but what if
> there is no war by even 2030. What will everyone here then
> say?
What happens if you pile ten tons of straw on a camel's back between
now and 2030, and the camel's back never breaks.

What will you say then?

What happens if you heat the water hotter and hotter between now and
2030, and it never comes to a boil?

What will you say then?
The first answer (and thanks for proving my point) is that I didn't make the prediction, which is why I don't have to explain myself. Now, I do think probability is high, but the question gets at the idea that it is a foregone conclusion, which I sense from many around here, and have some doubt about.

If it weren't such a destiny and doomsday prediction, no one would get worked up about anyone questioning it. That's the proof of my point. Any fair thinker can see that.