Is geographic location by far the most important?

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
FullMoon

Re: Is geographic location by far the most important?

Post by FullMoon »

What potentially would be the difficulties coming from the loonies? But really, it's two states and each area will be governed by local govt soon I believe. I'm already seeing it occuring as the insanity intensifies.

tankbuilder

Post by tankbuilder »

Is there a link to get the book, I cannot find it anywhere!

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

FullMoon wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:16 pm
What potentially would be the difficulties coming from the loonies? But really, it's two states and each area will be governed by local govt soon I believe. I'm already seeing it occuring as the insanity intensifies.
The states could assess taxes differently. They could also look at asset seizure differently. For those reasons, best to be governed by Boise and not by Olympia.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

tankbuilder wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:15 pm
Is there a link to get the book, I cannot find it anywhere!
A donation of $25 to the GoFundMe setup for John will get you the book.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Once you make the donation, I send a message through GoFundMe with instructions.

You can hurry this up after the donation by emailing me directly at:
navigator@comingstorms.com

I will ask John to put this on the header to his main discussion board

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Navigator wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:33 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:16 pm
The states could assess taxes differently. They could also look at asset seizure differently. For those reasons, best to be governed by Boise and not by Olympia.
Very good points, thank you.

Post by Guest »

I guess Australia and New Zealand are not good choices. China is going to taker them.

NZ should be kicked out of the five Is.

Post by Guest »

Climate change and mass immigration have already wrecked Australia. A lot of people flee the UK and America to escape 3rd world migrants and find Sudanese moving in next door and causing all kinds of havoc. The British ex-pats can't sell their house because no one wants to live there anymore. I have seen it with own eyes.

The Chinese will clear out everyone in short order. You can bet your life on that. Australia will become a Martian colony with only miners and robots mining ore.

Australians are also the most obnoxious and ignorant people I have ever met. I won't miss them.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:20 pm
Climate change and mass immigration have already wrecked Australia. A lot of people flee the UK and America to escape 3rd world migrants and find Sudanese moving in next door and causing all kinds of havoc. The British ex-pats can't sell their house because no one wants to live there anymore. I have seen it with own eyes.

The Chinese will clear out everyone in short order. You can bet your life on that. Australia will become a Martian colony with only miners and robots mining ore.

Australians are also the most obnoxious and ignorant people I have ever met. I won't miss them.
Australia is a mess too. I had hoped to escape there one. That's what my father did. No there are Rhodesia too.

London Guest

Post by London Guest »

Speaking to my 93 year old friend in London today and she told me that she feels afraid constantly now. The hotels near her are all full of immigrants and she dare not venture out anymore. When I think of all the trials and tribulations she has come through it just seems really sad for her to end up here. She is a tough cookie like many of her generation but she no longer recognises the place she grew up in. I suppose she will not be around for much longer...maybe that's a blessing....

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

London Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:05 am
Speaking to my 93 year old friend in London today and she told me that she feels afraid constantly now. The hotels near her are all full of immigrants and she dare not venture out anymore. When I think of all the trials and tribulations she has come through it just seems really sad for her to end up here. She is a tough cookie like many of her generation but she no longer recognises the place she grew up in. I suppose she will not be around for much longer...maybe that's a blessing....
I wish I were 93...