Re: The Big Lie

Post by Higgenbotham »

Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:03 am
jdcpapa wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:53 am
Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:04 am
Bob Butler wrote:This is of course called ‘The Big Lie’ for obvious reasons.
Please provide a list of the "obvious reasons" and include the supporting evidence.
The obvious reason is because the Big Lie is a big lie. The supporting evidence was that Barr was unable to provide supporting evidence in late December 2020. When soon after Trump hired an outside agency to find supporting evidence, they couldn't. Also, when Trump filed lawsuits based on the Big Lie, he lost in court. A lot.

You should really keep up with current events.
That doesn't sound very current.
John wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:50 pm
As a separate issue, we now know for
certain from the Twitter files and from
hunters laptop that the Democrats rigged
the 2020 election by means of hardcore,
illegal, unconstitutional censorship,
without which Trump would have won the
election. this this wouldn't fit the
definition of an insurrection, but it is
an attempted coup and attempted
overthrow of the United States
government.
This sounds current.

Also, I've been perusing this thread waiting to hear an update from you about all the racist "spree shooters" who have been invading minority "safe spaces" as the last 3 notable spree shootings I've read about (WalMart, California Asian Community, and one other) were committed by minorities against minorities. Care to talk about the role the evil racist white deplorables had in these shootings?
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

jdcpapa

Post by jdcpapa »

Specifically:
"we now know for certain from the Twitter files and from hunters laptop that the Democrats" used "illegal, unconstitutional censorship,.........."
Bob Butler wrote:This is of course called ‘The Big Lie’ for obvious reasons.
Please provide a list of the "obvious reasons" and include the supporting evidence.
The obvious reason is because the Big Lie is a big lie.
Please be specific and support it with cited evidence. You will help me keep up with current events.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

jdcpapa wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:52 am
Please be specific and support it with cited evidence. You will help me keep up with current events.
Why? What reason have you given for me to help you? The executive branch's DoJ came up with nothing to indicate significant fraud. Numerous judges came up with nothing to indicate significant fraud. The Congress's Jan 6 committee came up with nothing to indicate significant fraud. Trump's hired researchers came up with nothing to indicate significant fraud. The various state recounts came up with nothing to indicate significant fraud. That would convince anyone but a Republican. When you confront a locked worldview, facts and truth can't compete. I usually say this doesn't indicate stupidity, but I'm not so sure in this case.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Hunter's laptop first raised questions with Trump's attempt to hold up Congress appropriated funds in exchange for dirt on the Biden family. It was all about the 2020 election. I consider it all about equally current.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:48 am
Also, I've been perusing this thread waiting to hear an update from you about all the racist "spree shooters" who have been invading minority "safe spaces" as the last 3 notable spree shootings I've read about (WalMart, California Asian Community, and one other) were committed by minorities against minorities. Care to talk about the role the evil racist white deplorables had in these shootings?
Those incidents were indeed not racist motivated, though they were originally investigated and reported as possibly being so. The relation? Spree killing has become an accepted part of the culture. If you are down about your life for anything, the response is a spree killing. The racist spree killings are part of how that aspect of our culture grew.

jdcpapa

Post by jdcpapa »

Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:58 pm
jdcpapa wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:52 am
Why? What reason have you given for me to help you? The executive branch's DoJ came up with nothing to indicate significant fraud. Numerous judges came up with nothing to indicate significant fraud. The Congress's Jan 6 committee came up with nothing to indicate significant fraud. Trump's hired researchers came up with nothing to indicate significant fraud. The various state recounts came up with nothing to indicate significant fraud. That would convince anyone but a Republican. When you confront a locked worldview, facts and truth can't compete. I usually say this doesn't indicate stupidity, but I'm not so sure in this case.
"we now know for certain from the Twitter files and from hunters laptop that the Democrats" used "illegal, unconstitutional censorship,.........."
Please provide evidence to the contrary if you disagree with the above statement.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

jdcpapa wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:18 pm
Please provide evidence to the contrary if you disagree with the above statement.
John provided no sources for his claim. I provided the DOJ, Congress, courts, state recounts and private researchers to counter nothing. You might ask John.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:18 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:48 am
Those incidents were indeed not racist motivated, though they were originally investigated and reported as possibly being so. The relation? Spree killing has become an accepted part of the culture. If you are down about your life for anything, the response is a spree killing. The racist spree killings are part of how that aspect of our culture grew.
I think minorities are disproportionately affected by Biden's inflation and the child tax credit and other important benefits needing to be cut due to Biden's spending spree. Biden is crushing the average person with his inflation and it's to be expected some will lash out due to the seriously worsening conditions. The real insurrection hasn't been seen yet. You will know it when you see it.

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Bob Butler

Greedy Politicians

Post by Bob Butler »

Likely. Thing is, Trump ignored the emollients clause, and tried to use the threat of withholding allocated money in exchange for dirt. Foreign countries were encouraged to use Trump hotels. Politicians in both parties use their positions for advantage. For some reason, (greed) politicians in both parties are reluctant to close the door on such proceedings. I sort of expect the usual thing to happen here, namely nothing. If you can arrange for both parties not doing it anymore, neat, but it is sort of a good luck kid sort of deal. It is only a big deal deserving of attention wrong if the other guy is doing it.

I also don’t see it as a crisis issue like Covid, BLM or Ukraine. Politicians seeking profit is a real problem in the culture, something that ought to be fixed, a good target for progressive idealists, but not this crisis. I doubt it will bubble to the top.

John

Re: Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

Post by John »

"Trump ignored the emollients clause?"

Each thing you write is more idiotic than the last thing.