Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

An alternate home for the community from the legacy Fourth Turning Forum
Bob Butler

Insult Posts

Post by Bob Butler »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:32 am
I was just about to ask John if he wanted me to move the foregoing posts out of the news thread to your thread. Whether you felt you were insulted or not, that's where they belong.
Agreed. Most of the recent censored posts contain ideas more than insults, and belong in more serious threads. I just respond to posts where they are posted. I just wish John wasn't so sensitive to ideas that conflict with his own and he can't counter. I sometimes think there should be two threads, one for John's ideas similar to your thread or mine, and one for general ideas which aren't so focused. John seems not to have a thread which is uniquely his as we all jump into it.

Bob Butler

Slow Supreme Immunity Irrelevant?

Post by Bob Butler »

An odd thought. MSNBC and Professor Tribe have been complaining about the slow schedule for Trump's presidential immunity appeal. They say the voters should know and see the evidence forTrump's criminality. On the surface, this is important. It denies the voters information they should have in the general election. The slow schedule essentially grants the immunity.

A valid argument. Irrelevant if they exclude Trump from serving using the 14th Amendment section 3. Now who would know they intend that?

spottybrowncow

Re: Slow Supreme Immunity Irrelevant?

Post by spottybrowncow »

Bob Butler wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:34 pm
It denies the voters information they should have in the general election.
Like denying them information about Hunter Biden's laptop? I agree, that should never have happened. That alone probably cost Trump the election. Democrats, filthy dirty cheaters.

Bob Butler

Interference

Post by Bob Butler »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:56 am
Bob Butler wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:34 pm
It denies the voters information they should have in the general election.
Like denying them information about Hunter Biden's laptop? I agree, that should never have happened. That alone probably cost Trump the election. Democrats, filthy dirty cheaters.
The laptop was a Russian forgery, election interference. Does it sound likely to you that a repair shop would give away without permission a user's information with no attempt to erase, and give it immediately to a political rival? This is clear evidence of the Russians and Republicans working to interfere with the election.

spottybrowncow

Re: Interference

Post by spottybrowncow »

Bob Butler wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:21 pm
The laptop was a Russian forgery, election interference. Does it sound likely to you that a repair shop would give away without permission a user's information with no attempt to erase, and give it immediately to a political rival? This is clear evidence of the Russians and Republicans working to interfere with the election.
If anyone needed any more evidence (pretty sure no one did) that Bob resides in an alternate universe, totally disconnected from the one rational people live in, there you have it.

Bob Butler

Re: Interference

Post by Bob Butler »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:22 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:21 pm
If anyone needed any more evidence (pretty sure no one did) that Bob resides in an alternate universe, totally disconnected from the one rational people live in, there you have it.
The FBI disagrees with you. You will note that the House Republicans have dropped the Hunter fiction.

spottybrowncow

Re: Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

Post by spottybrowncow »

They haven't dropped anything. Have you seen how much he's been testifying?
Get a grip on reality, man, for your own sake if nothing else. You're an embarrassment.

spottybrowncow

Re: Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

Post by spottybrowncow »

Supreme Court, 9-0, just gave the lie to democrats' tortured interpretation of 14th ammendment.

spottybrowncow

studies in left-wing psychopathy

Post by spottybrowncow »

Recent article referencing peer-reviewed statistical evidence that left wing authoritarians display psychopathy (surprise, surprise).

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... g-leaders/

This is the original article - I encourage others to read it. It is a little stiff, as the statistical presentation is fairly rigorous. However, my impression is that this is a sound study with appropriate statistical analysis which significantly advances prior research. Also, they make all their data available, which is not something commonly seen in parties with an agenda.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 23-04463-x

fat disgusting pig (see pic) katie porter gets her ass handed to her

Post by guest »

Most vile woman in politics katie porter gets her (fat disgusting pigly) ass handed to her in CA democratic primary. Sadly, it was done by adam schiff.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/pol ... 107689332/

Schiff will now face off against Steve Garvey, a surprise republican contestant who is gaining ground. Miracles do occasionally happen.