Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

An alternate home for the community from the legacy Fourth Turning Forum
Bob Butler

Conspiracy Theory?

Post by Bob Butler »

The Chinese army infiltrating from the south is a red conspiracy theory. You have provided zero evidence that the conspiracy theory is true. As such, you can imagine fake conspiracy theories about anything. Can you provide any real evidence for the conspiracy theory?

Bob Butler

Re: Treason?

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:02 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:36 pm
EJ Carroll
“I think most people think of rape as sexy”

EJ Carroll
I would disagree with her, as would many. Holding that belief would make her no more or less defamed by Trump. The quite valid defamation verdicts have little to nothing to do with the 18 U.S.C. § 2381 treason definition.

Are you incapable of a meaningful defense? Not sure Trump is guilty of treason by 2381. He did suggest he would pardon the insurrectionists, which would count maybe as providing aid and comfort. The pros found 91 other things to go after first.

FullMoon

Re: Conspiracy Theory?

Post by FullMoon »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:08 pm
The Chinese army infiltrating from the south is a red conspiracy theory. You have provided zero evidence that the conspiracy theory is true. As such, you can imagine fake conspiracy theories about anything. Can you provide any real evidence for the conspiracy theory?
Evidence is on videos and eyewitness accounts on the Internet. I personally don't give it a high probability of an Army invasion. Our immigration system became dysfunctional together with the knowledge that walking across the border was the easiest way to get in. China's economy fell off a cliff and people are fleeing and coming here for opportunity. They have enough money to do it and there's whole industries springing up to profit from it by providing them help along their journey. Is the CCP aiding and abetting the process. Probably.
Subversion is one of their strengths BUT there's probably some sleeper cells coming in from every other place that wants to attack us.
And if happened to catch the testimony about Volt Typhoon, you could imagine that they'd want boots on the ground for when they're needed. As Navigator has about many times. In fact, anyone coming from the PRC could be a sleeper cell. People have misunderstood and miscalculated with the PRC and only now starting to wake up.
Bob used the term 'conspiracy theory ' in all of his sentences. That's insulting, rude and denigrating to that poster. If you're looking to start another fight, I hope it gets shut down quickly. We don't need a serious topic hijacked again.

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Bob Butler wrote:
In this case, Dear Robert, the onus is on you to prove that it's NOT true, as the consequences of being wrong are significant.

I draw a parallel to John's earlier discussion of a "back-door" in Huawei chips. He is an expert in this area. He states that it would be impossible to detect by any known means that such a back door exists, but also states that because it is so easy to accomplish, and the stakes are so ominous, that it would be folly not to assume that the "back-door" was present. Indeed, this is why the government banned Huawei chips. The invaders need not be formal CCP soldiers, as there is no firm distinction between government and private enterprise in China. Were you aware of this? Were you aware that private companies in China must disclose all technical and other info to the government if they wish to do business there? Many of countless Chinese fishing vessels are undoubtedly tasked with military objectives. Many illegal Chinese aliens doubtless are, also.

The border is wide open, and many Chinese are coming. Wise men draw certain conclusions, fools draw others.

El Cid M

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by El Cid M »

The Peanut Gallery wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:59 am
A valid observation:

When criticized during congressional testimony last week for his absolute failure to secure the border, Homeland chief Mayorkas played the Holocaust card as a defense. I don't honestly know what the Jewish Holocaust has to do with open borders, but to me, and everyone else online, it was BS response. This is the DEI response. Outrageous. Mayorkas should have been fired immediately.

But Biden won't do that.

So when he reminded the Republican congressman that he was Jewish and the the child of Holocaust survivors, are we supposed to beg forgiveness and say open borders are alright? Are we supposed to treat tens or even hundreds of millions of economic migrants like Jews fleeing Hitler? Is that what this debate has come down to?

If this is the case, then the American government has TOTALLY ABANDONED the American people and America is toast.

What a BS answer.

And white Americans are supposed to join the US army and die defending this of garbage?!!!

NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAY, Jose!
America is already over as must of us here have known it. The streets are pot holed, sidewalks covered in trash and homeless people, and it is not safe to walk outside or even within your own home. The police can't or won't help you and the US government does nothing to help honest citizens. The economy has been hollowed out and we are at the mercy of big tech and big pharma. If my grandparents were alive today, they would instantly realize that America had collapsed.

I think the boiling frog apologue is appropriate. In other words, Americans have forgotten what normalcy looks like and accept that lawlessness is the norm and always has been. And the western media is there to tell you that it has always been like this: open borders, violent crime, out of control fraud, rape, and a dysfunctional judicial system. The British are worse than Americans in this regard. I have had the misfortune to work with many British people, and every single one of them was a radical leftist who thought Tony Blair 'the greatest Prime Minister in their lifetime'. That's why the UK is a thousand miles ahead of the US in ruination.

There is no way out this. There is no solution for 99% of the people. They are condemned to a brutal and humiliating death.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:45 pm
In this case, Dear Robert, the onus is on you to prove that it's NOT true, as the consequences of being wrong are significant.
The maga crowd is into conspiracy theories. In other words, they make stuff up. It is not up to rational people to disprove their lies. Have you ever heard of something called evidence?

Post by guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:07 am
spottybrowncow wrote:
The maga crowd is into conspiracy theories. In other words, they make stuff up. It is not up to rational people to disprove their lies. Have you ever heard of something called evidence?
Are you a paid liar or just have severe TDS?

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

guest wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:24 am
Bob Butler wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:07 am
spottybrowncow wrote:
Are you a paid liar or just have severe TDS?
MAGA is into falsehoods of various flavors. We have fake electors, Fox reporting any lie that people will want to hear and increase ratings thus profits, defamations, a fake charity, a fake university, many fake financial documents, Trump trying to bully Pence into accepting false votes, trying to bully Raffensperger to find votes that didn’t exist…. In short, much of the mindset is of falsehoods. The conspiracy theories are just falsehoods made up by little people with no evidence in imitation of the bigger lies. I feel no desire to prove their daydreams either way.

I often have to look up various initials people here use. I usually succeed with a google or two. This time nothing makes sense. Total Dissolve Solids? Texas Disposal Systems? Telephone and Data Systems? Technical Data Sheet?

Post by Guest »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Bob Butler wrote:

I draw a parallel to John's earlier discussion of a "back-door" in Huawei chips. He is an expert in this area. He states that it would be impossible to detect by any known means that such a back door exists, but also states that because it is so easy to accomplish, and the stakes are so ominous, that it would be folly not to assume that the "back-door" was present. Indeed, this is why the government banned Huawei chips. The invaders need not be formal CCP soldiers, as there is no firm distinction between government and private enterprise in China. Were you aware of this? Were you aware that private companies in China must disclose all technical and other info to the government if they wish to do business there? Many of countless Chinese fishing vessels are undoubtedly tasked with military objectives. Many illegal Chinese aliens doubtless are, also.

The border is wide open, and many Chinese are coming. Wise men draw certain conclusions, fools draw others.
In the days of the Cold War, a CIA agent would need to learn a new language to perfection and craft a whole new persona just to get into the Eastern Bloc.

Today, all Chinese agents need to do to infiltrate the Untied States is walk across the border and call anyone who tries to stop them racist.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:26 am

I often have to look up various initials people here use. I usually succeed with a google or two. This time nothing makes sense. Total Dissolve Solids? Texas Disposal Systems? Telephone and Data Systems? Technical Data Sheet?
Trump Derangement Syndrome. The fact that Trump had a successful presidency, pandemic notwithstanding, (no new wars, Abraham accords, robust economy, etc) has made you insane because the media has told you he’s Hitler and you don’t question that.

In any event, it’s obvious you post here in bad faith. Most people come here for legitimate policy and geopolitical discussion and you can’t help but malign half the country as liars in nearly all of your posts. Hardcore leftists like yourself (and including the president and most democrats) attack other citizens because their policy is destructive and can’t be rationally defended. People with common sense debate issues but you don’t.