Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Higgenbotham

Re: Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:38 pm
2023 followed by 2008. These have been compared a lot but now there is a pattern match in my opinion.

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

That doesn't mean it's going down.

The manipulators and fraudsters were able to draw the rally out a lot longer than they did in 2008. They've had 15 more years to practice and fine tune with impunity. Maybe there are more surprises in store.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:34 am
I'm starting a short position this morning. The S&P is at 3994. I expect the manipulators to create quite a bit of pain for shorts before the market turns down again. I want to be in the largest short position since the bear market began at wherever the top of this rally ends up being. So far this morning I've done about 1/10 of what I'd ultimately like to do.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

E-mail received this morning. I haven't heard anything from Neely in a long, long time.
NEoWave Webinar

The S&P has reached a crucial inflexion point, which is why this EMERGENCY WEBINAR is necessary.

In today's presentation, I'll provide Specific Price/Time TARGETS to watch for in the cash S&P over the next few WEEKS, MONTHS and YEARS to confirm my long-term Wave structure and outlook.

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS PRESENTATION!
Join Now by Clicking the Link Below...

https://register.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 9512634457

See you there,
Glenn Neely
NEoWave, Inc.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

‘That’s Not The Whole Story’: Seemingly Rosy Jobs Report Reveals Worrying Workforce Trends, Economists Say
JASON COHEN
June 03, 2023

The U.S. economy added significantly more jobs than anticipated in May, but key data in the latest jobs report reveals cause for concern, economists told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The country added 339,000 jobs in nonfarm payroll employment in the establishment survey, which collects data from nonagricultural businesses, according to Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data published on Friday. The household survey, which collects data from households, revealed some indications that the economy is headed in a worrisome direction, according to experts who spoke to the DCNF.

“While the headline jobs number blew away expectations, that’s not the whole story,” E.J. Antoni, research fellow for Regional Economics at the Heritage Foundation’s Center for Data Analysis told the DCNF. “When the report is viewed wholistically, as opposed to cherry picking a single datum point, it is further evidence that we are headed toward recession.”

The household survey showed that the number of Americans working multiple jobs went up and unincorporated self-employment went down, according to the BLS data. “When people move from self-employment to working for a business, or when they take a second (or third) job, that increases nonfarm payrolls, even though the actual number of people employed hasn’t changed,” Antoni told the DCNF.

The household survey does not count any “duplication of individuals” because they are only counted one time, regardless of how many jobs they work, according to the BLS.

“The household survey showed the opposite [of the establishment survey], with a loss of 310,000 jobs,” Antoni said. It also showed a drop of 23,000 full-time jobs and that part-time jobs plummeted by 220,000, according to the household data.

He said the report shows that the labor market has moved from “growth to contraction.”

“The report dovetails perfectly with other data showing cash-strapped consumers getting additional jobs, or leaving self-employment, because their wages aren’t keeping up with inflation,” Antoni added.

Chief Economist at the America First Policy Institute Michael Faulkender told the DCNF that Friday’s report was confusing.

“If you ask companies, they are employing more people,” he said. “But if you ask households, fewer people are working.”

“There is a divergence between the payrolls and rate data that suggest that the data is not capturing some key information,” economist with the American Institute for Economic Research Pete Earle told the DCNF.

Antoni told the DCNF that the lack of accuracy in government data can have serious consequences.

“The accuracy of official government data ha[s] declined, and the Biden administration owes the Federal Reserve, Congress, and the American people an explanation,” he said. “All three groups will have additional difficulty making important decisions without reliably accurate data. We therefore run an increased risk of implementing ineffective public policy.”

Unemployment rose .3% to 3.7%, according to the report. Faulkender explained this rise came from the decline in workers recorded in the household survey and that this could be an ominous sign for the economy. “If gig workers get hit with labor reduction / layoffs before salaried employees, this could be an early indication of job impacts that are coming,” Faulkender told the DCNF.
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/03/that ... cPMrWwsV_w

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Former Home Depot and Chrysler CEO Bob Nardelli gives his take on retail shrink.

"We're in a lawless society right now," he said.
https://twitter.com/SquawkStreet/status ... adw5cuAAAA

https://youtu.be/35pQ8GOMPVc?t=47

aeden

Post by aeden »

The lucusts as we noted well in advance. Democrats are the decieved active carriers as these active measures claim more.

Video leaked to CWB Chicago, we see how much worse matters have become, with 2 machine gun-armed kids
caught on video firing at unseen targets, killing a child, and injuring at least 3 others.
https://cwbchicago.com/2023/06/outrageo ... jured.html
Hellscape BISH have lost all control.

Slaughter and no guns are not the issue idiots.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

It took me until this morning to realize I (really my daughter) had a visit from a former neighbor yesterday afternoon that had many elements of the dark age themes discussed.

Dark Age Theme 1. She is early 40ish and childless. We know several women (4 that I can think of) who fit the description of 40s and childless. All 4 like to come over and play with our 3 year old daughter or hold her. I suppose they realize they will not be having any children of their own and seeing our daughter helps to fill a void.

Dark Age Themes 2 and 3. Most of these women don't talk much to me but this one does. The conversation started with why she was over here. She said she was going to break up with her significant other because his alcoholism had taken a turn for the worse. She said she was probably done with relationships and will be single the rest of her life. Because they couldn't work during covid, they left here owing the management company money. She said the company didn't attempt to collect but it appears on her credit report. I asked her how much. She said $17,000. She said she would like to come back here and work the debt off. I told her I didn't think they would accept that.

Dark Age Themes 4, 5, 6 and 7. The conversation then turned to general topics. She said on Friday night her niece had been shot and killed at a gas station 4 miles down the road. She said her niece (who is black) encountered a Mexican man (probably an illegal) who began harassing her because she was a lesbian. I asked her if her niece knew the man. She said no. Therefore, though I didn't ask, I assumed that she was wearing some sort of gay pride stuff. Anyway, the incident ended with him shooting her from under the jaw into the head, dropping her to the ground and killing her instantly. After she was on the ground and dead, he shot her 2 more times. I said, she was in the parking lot of a gas station on a busy street, so he is in custody? She said no, he is still at large.

All during this conversation neither she nor I were fazed one bit. No voices were raised, no evidence of surprise or shock was present from either one of us. The unthinkable has become normal and quite thinkable. It's a new dark age.

She then played with my daughter for a couple hours and left. They both had a very good time.
CRIME
Cedar Park Police charge man with murder in Circle K shooting
by: Cora Neas

Posted: Jun 4, 2023 / 09:55 PM CDT

Updated: Jun 4, 2023 / 10:42 PM CDT

CEDAR PARK, Texas (KXAN) — Cedar Park Police arrested a suspect Sunday in connection to a fatal shooting at a Circle K gas station Friday night, according to a press release from the agency.

Bradley Stanford, 23, is charged with one count of murder, a first-degree felony.

Prior to the shooting, a “verbal exchange” occurred in the gas station’s parking lot between Stanford and 24-year-old Akira Ross, according to Cedar Park Police.

Officers responded to a 911 call reporting a shooting around 9:50 p.m., and found Ross dead when they arrived. The gas station is located at 12020 N. FM 620.

At around 5:15 p.m. Sunday, Cedar Park Police and San Patricio County Tactical Response Team arrested Stanford in Ingleside, Texas. According to the press release, the Aransas Pass and Ingleside Police Departments also assisted in the case.

The agency said that the shooting is still an ongoing investigation.
https://www.kxan.com/news/crime/cedar-p ... -shooting/

Since an arrest has been made, one dark age theme is negated. Or maybe not, because it's possible they don't have the right guy.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Good dialog is paramount as the hegelian dialectic marxist cults collapse. Much pain to ensue as we go down the road.
We call it pattern recognition. This derives from four are for Him and the six for community.
The Ten Commandments are a set of moral guidelines that are meant to provide a basic code of conduct to live by
and the actual good news.

They had been decieved and are pushed into Marxism mental prison as these disturbed woke major corporations
have been promised santioned power monopolies. It is in the news today as was the last week to the actual effects.
These decieved women also hit the wall at 120 MPH decieved or in a already much worse condition.
These mentats proscibe its about the power as they wander the barren mental waste land being abandoned by the
actual thinking many. Give them peace beyond all understanding in the one who paid the price. Nothing else matters.

Sold Oil into the close. It appears some are starting to figure out they been lied to.
Biden and Sanders are not your friend, ever as these dialectic communist now want to bust another 90 trillion to save the planet.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Book 4 hedge open H
Three percent as we feel vix and skew is close enough.
WHO Communists Calls For 'Simulation' To Prep For Next Global Health Crisis.
https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/stat ... nyt-admits
https://archive.org/details/hitlersjewishsol0000rigg
Americans are useful fools to think entaglements have no consequnces with over the pond Lunatics.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R ... &_osacat=0

Dam was blown apart. Darkness will fall as the regional inputs collapse.
I was reminded last time for scope and scale of the last regional issues everything east of the Mississippi River was wipe off the Planet as inputs
for scope and scale of the carnage done there. Doctor Sutton covered it better than the rest.
https://www.technocracy.news/incredible ... rosecuted/
Not even mud huts survived these monsters. Remember some industrial plants were not to be touched.
Always about the money and those luntics they say who decided way before and after paperclip.
Last edited by aeden on Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.