Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
tim

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by tim »

https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/stat ... n24_MtAAAA
Erin Elizabeth Health Nut News 🙌
@unhealthytruth
My heart goes out to the families of Tori Bowie barely 32 and Calvin Davis barely 51 both Olympic medal winners who both died today. This has left so many shocked around the world and they were both extremely fit and athletic. Guess what else they had in common?
6:12 PM · May 3, 2023
·
Views
https://twitter.com/MakisMD/status/1653 ... -Tz_MtAAAA
William Makis MD
@MakisMD
Cleveland, OH - 46 year old film producer Brian Jeffery Bowers died suddenly on April 30, 2023.

Brian was killed by disinformation on COVID-19 vaccines, spread by those claiming "safe and effective"

mRNA was never safe. He trusted the wrong people

#DiedSuddenly #cdnpoli #ableg

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status ... eax-8tAAAA
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
🚨 OB/GYN Dr. Dan McDyer on the Alarming Increase in Irregular Bleeding & Cancers He Is Seeing in His Practice Since 2021

"There's a distinct difference that I've seen over the past year to year and a half. The majority of patients have a laxity of the lower uterine segment and some are actually qualifying as postpartum hemorrhages."

@teryngregson

@drmcdyer1

@WTPatriotsUSA
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://hatchardreport.com/heart-attack ... 3-percent/
Recap: Leaked data from the Wellington Region shows the number of heart attacks resulting in hospitalisation has increased by 83%. Hospitalisation for myocarditis up by one third (33% increase). Miscarrriage, stillbirths, and strokes all up by a quarter (25% increase). Acute kidney injury (AKI) up by 40%.
https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/misca ... fants-were
So, instead of staying in the arm, by Pfizer’s admission, the vaccine traveled through the mother’s body, penetrated the placenta, and adversely impacted the unborn fetuses.

Two infants in the above report died of “severe respiratory distress.” (AER 2021191405 and AER 2021155967)

Another infant, born at 24 weeks of gestation, was not followed up because Pfizer did not care enough to discover what happened. However, 24 weeks gestation (5 months since conception) is a very premature birth. About half of the infants born at 24 weeks die, and of the remaining ones, 40% end up with health issues. I pray that that specific infant survived and is doing well; however, we cannot know, and Pfizer chose not to disclose what happened.

The “health experts” who guided pregnant women through the pandemic claimed that the vaccine does not cross the placenta:
High Rate of Miscarriages
Of the 458 pregnancies, 52 ended with pregnancy losses: miscarriage (pregnancy loss under 20 weeks) or spontaneous abortion (pregnancy loss past 20 weeks). That is an 11.3% rate of pregnancy loss.

This did not count the premature infants who died shortly after birth. For example, the above-described premature baby AER 2021191405, died in severe respiratory distress after an emergency C-section following the mother’s COVID vaccination.

Is 11.3% of pregnancies lost normal, or is it abnormally high? Arkmedic explained that answering this question is difficult because the chances of pregnancy loss depend on the week of gestation and are highest in the early weeks. Once pregnant women pass those early weeks, the chance of a loss drops dramatically.

For example, the women who get vaccinated at 23 weeks, like the mom of AER 2021191405, already did not have an early miscarriage, and their chances of pregnancy loss would be low by that moment.

As women of all gestational ages were vaccinated in Pfizer’s population of 458 pregnancies, the expected rate of pregnancy losses (from the moment of vaccination) should be much lower than if the losses were counted from the moment of conception.

If we ask, “What would be a normal pregnancy loss rate of those 458 women if they were injected with a placebo instead of the Covid vaccine,” the precise estimate would be near impossible. However, it is less than 11.3%. Read Arkmedic’s article if you want to know the details.

We also know that the Moderna vaccine (higher dose) increases the chances of pregnancy loss by 42% compared to Pfizer, suggesting a dose-response relationship.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion/ar ... umiliation
Today, the century of humiliation remains etched in the consciousness and minds of the Chinese people. The emotions of humiliation and anger, as well as a deep sense of historical injustice, linger and can be dangerously exploited.
While the century of humiliation may not say much about the ambitions of the Chinese leadership and what kind of great power a rising China aspires to be, it certainly tells us what it does not want to be: a second late-Qing government.
It also suggests that, how China responds to geopolitical developments regarding Taiwan and the South China Sea, just to name two issues, depends largely on whether the country’s old wounds risk being exposed again.
Should Chinese leaders perceive China to be treated the same way and be humiliated like the late-Qing government was 100 years ago, I wager that Beijing will consider all possible options to safeguard the country’s dignity, even if this leads to war.
https://www.wbur.org/news/2017/07/31/op ... on-history
"China had a really strong economy in the early part of the 19th century and the Americans were able to tap into that by exchanging tea for opium," he says. "Opium was really a way that America was able to transfer China’s economic power to America’s industrial revolution."
But among merchants, there was a robust debate about the morality of selling opium in China, where at least 2 million residents -- and 10 million by some estimates -- were addicted to the drug by the mid-1800s. New York merchant David Olyphant refused to trade opium, calling it "an evil of the deepest dye." Partners at Perkins and Co. made fun of Olyphant.
"There was an unwitting dependency in Boston on profits from the opium trade," says Towson University associate history professor Elizabeth Kelly Gray.

But today, that history is largely buried. Most institutions contacted for this story did not know their benefactors got rich selling an illegal drug in China.

Perkins School research librarian Jennifer Arnott did some digging into Thomas Perkins’ business history. He behaved like many merchants, she reasons, and followed demand.

"It really was a sort of awareness that you did the trade that was there and that you looked for the opportunities that made sense for your business at that point," Arnott says.

The Boston Athenæum said, in part, in a statement:

Our own legacy, like that of many historic institutions, reveals inherent contradictions. We acknowledge that the Perkins brothers built their fortune at the expense of the lives of others ... while supporting a great number of educational, medical, and cultural causes through their generous philanthropy.

... We encourage our members, researchers, and visitors to engage critically with our rare materials by asking important and sometimes difficult questions.

Many Chinese opium traders became pillars of the Boston community. In his eulogy, Perkins is remembered as "one of the noblest specimens of humanity to which our city has ever given birth."

Arnott says the fact that Perkins was trading in opium was probably not a secret in Boston, but the question, “'Is this trade good for the people we’re trading with?' is a more recent philosophical concept.”

There are signs opinion shifted as Perkins aged, which may help explain why opium is not mentioned even once in a memoir compiled by his son-in-law and published in 1856, two years after Perkins' death.
Jonathan Goldstein, a research associate at Harvard University’s Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies, says Boston merchants defended the trade, "even though they knew it was a debilitating drug that ruined lives." Their thinking, says Goldstein, was that opium was no worse than alcohol and better than other forms of trade, namely: slaves.

Opium was seen as "mild by comparison," Goldstein says.
https://www.wbur.org/news/2017/08/01/op ... -addiction
In the early 1800s, many Boston merchants became millionaires in part by selling opium illegally in China. The profits funded Boston-area schools, libraries, hospitals and early ventures into the industrial revolution, creating a financial dependence on the opium trade.
The author, a doctor, says he asks the question on behalf of a young woman who was prescribed opium to treat "a slight nervous irritation." She's become "a bound and servile slave" to the drug, and alarmed to realize she must increase her dose to avoid feeling sick. For almost a year, the doctor has tried everything he can think of, including substituting other drugs and attempting to wean the patient off opium. But she, "whilst under a course of gradual reduction or of substitution, convulsed for hour after hour in every muscle, and vomiting almost with intermission."
"In the 19th century, China was widely seen as a drug consumer nation. Now, in the early 21st century, it is a producer nation, especially when it comes to drugs like fentanyl," Courtwright says. "There is a kind of bitter irony in that."

tim

Post by tim »

https://time.com/6264980/china-mrna-covid-vaccine/
The Chinese government hasn’t approved the mRNA shot co-developed by BioNTech SE and Pfizer Inc., despite of a slew of data and applications filed by local partner Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group Co. It instead depended on inactivated vaccines developed by local state-owned drugmaker Sinopharm and the private firm Sinovac Biotech Ltd. for most of the pandemic.
https://news.yahoo.com/china-still-hasn ... 44888.html
Both the U.S. and the European Union have offered mRNA COVID vaccines to China, but Beijing has rebuffed their requests.

“Practice has proven that the vaccines in our country are safe and effective,” the National Health Commission’s spokesperson told foreign ambassadors on Friday, continuing that Chinese vaccines could “protect the health of the Chinese people as well as people in some other countries.”

China has yet to approve any mRNA vaccines for widespread use in the country. The only people in mainland China who can get any mRNA shots are German nationals, who can get BioNTech’s vaccine under a deal agreed between Beijing and Berlin. (In September, Indonesia approved an mRNA vaccine from Walvax Biotechnology becoming the first country to approve a Chinese-developed mRNA shot, ahead of Beijing)

Mainland Chinese are booking vaccine appointments in the semi-autonomous cities of Hong Kong and Macau, which both offer vaccines from BioNTech, including the company’s most recent Omicron booster. Hong Kong residents flocked to vaccination centers over the weekend in a bid to get jabbed before a scheduled reopening of the border between Hong Kong and mainland China on Sunday, reports Bloomberg.

tim

Post by tim »

tim

Post by tim »

https://twitter.com/PierreKory/status/1 ... z3xfotAAAA
Pierre Kory, MD MPA
@PierreKory
I am increasingly disturbed that most of the country is still barely aware of or is undisturbed by the aggressive censorship of a rapidly increasing number of topics (except Trump’s legal troubles).

Mass censorship of this scope and scale (i.e global) is historically unprecedented, as it has only been made possible via recent internet and social media technology/algorithms. Plus, the algorithms and media are owned and operated by a precious handful of massive media companies who do it to serve their own and their other corporate interests, but also on behalf of the U.S gov’t, which, in turn, is completely being run by corporations. We live in a corporate fascist state at this point.

Mass, coordinated censorship started with elections, then mission creeped over to any scientific opinion in Covid which threatened Pharma/DOD interests, but now censorship in media is so normalized that they are wantonly censoring and propagandizing large parts of every important topic we face as a society , i.e. Ukraine, currency threats, the protests in France against Macron, Joe and Hunter Biden corruption developments, Bobby Kennedy interview, and worst of all, the failure to widely and deeply cover the Twitter Files discovery that every single agency of our government had a centralized, direct, efficient access and ability to censor any citizen with an account on any major social media company. And they have done this aggressively for going on 3 years now. That story itself is, in my opinion, one of the most disturbing in modern American History. And has already disappeared from its brief news cycle.

A friend of mine posted a link on Facebook a month ago to buy my soon-to-be released and (deeply researched ) book called “The War on Ivermectin.” She was thrown in Facebook jail for 30 days. Another friend of mine just posted a link to my book on Instagram and she was immediately shadow banned. They are literally “burning books” again, and with impunity. Yet few know the true extent of the censoring and even fewer are fighting back.

America is unrecognizable to me and has been now for 3 years. More grotesque by the day. This will not end well as our society and democracy (whatever shred we had left of it) is being destroyed by those who own corporate controlled media and run the agencies (health, agriculture, energy, etc). The absence of open exchange and debate of emerging data combined with being drowned in incessant propaganda narratives day after day, has made the world go stark raving mad. This madness caused millions around the world to take deeply personal actions which served Pharma’s interests over their own health, causing many to be complicit in their own demise or disability.

In my opinion, the last bastion for truth are books, documentaries, Substack (for now) and independent podcasters. I would suggest consuming little else but those sources or we’re done for. if you cant tell, I’m really really pissed off (and frightened) tonight.
Last edited
12:19 AM · May 9, 2023
·
Views

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.americaoutloud.com/foia-rev ... cologists/
Imagine this – you’ve just learned you are pregnant. Emotions flood over you. Regardless of any decisions you make concerning the pregnancy, one thing is certain – your life is forever changed in this moment.

Fast forward to your first obstetrical appointment. Waiting nervously to meet your ob-gyn doctor, you make a mental checklist of issues you want to discuss. You presume conversations you are about to have with your doctor will be confidential. You also presume the medical opinions your doctor is about to give will be transparent and honest, in the best interests of you and your baby, and based on your ob-gyn’s independent medical judgment.

Spoiler alert: some conversations you will have with your ob-gyn have been pre-determined – namely, whether you should consent to take the COVID-19 “vaccine” while you are pregnant. Should you refuse your ob-gyn’s recommendation to take the COVID-19 shot, this will likely be recorded in your medical record, potentially shared with governmental officials, and you’ll be asked again to comply in future appointments.1 In what amounts to the ultimate patient betrayal, these pre-arranged COVID-19 “vaccine” discussions are not necessarily the product of your doctor’s independent medical judgment and do not provide informed consent about the known and unknown risks of the shots to both mother and baby. Rather, these conversations are likely fashioned to push the HHS’s/CDC’s pro-COVID-19 “vaccine” narrative, in what seems to be an attempt to capture ob-gyn doctors and their patients across two continents.

tim

Post by tim »

https://twitter.com/TexasLindsay_/statu ... PY8fktAAAA
TexasLindsay™
@TexasLindsay_
Germany 🇩🇪
Excess Mortality Update
(sound on 🔊)

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

tim wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 7:06 am
https://www.americaoutloud.com/foia-rev ... cologists/
Imagine this – you’ve just learned you are pregnant. Emotions flood over you. Regardless of any decisions you make concerning the pregnancy, one thing is certain – your life is forever changed in this moment.

Fast forward to your first obstetrical appointment. Waiting nervously to meet your ob-gyn doctor, you make a mental checklist of issues you want to discuss. You presume conversations you are about to have with your doctor will be confidential. You also presume the medical opinions your doctor is about to give will be transparent and honest, in the best interests of you and your baby, and based on your ob-gyn’s independent medical judgment.

Spoiler alert: some conversations you will have with your ob-gyn have been pre-determined – namely, whether you should consent to take the COVID-19 “vaccine” while you are pregnant. Should you refuse your ob-gyn’s recommendation to take the COVID-19 shot, this will likely be recorded in your medical record, potentially shared with governmental officials, and you’ll be asked again to comply in future appointments.1 In what amounts to the ultimate patient betrayal, these pre-arranged COVID-19 “vaccine” discussions are not necessarily the product of your doctor’s independent medical judgment and do not provide informed consent about the known and unknown risks of the shots to both mother and baby. Rather, these conversations are likely fashioned to push the HHS’s/CDC’s pro-COVID-19 “vaccine” narrative, in what seems to be an attempt to capture ob-gyn doctors and their patients across two continents.
My wife is pregnant with twins (her second set, my first!). We chose to go with a midwife and home birth. F*** the medical establishment.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”