Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
tim

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by tim »

https://ashmedai.substack.com/p/vermont ... medium=web
Vermont had DOUBLE the Number of Fatal Cardiac Arrests in 2022 Compared to the Pre-Pandemic Average
Despite significant excess mortality in both 2020 & 2021
Vermont is undeniably amidst a devastating plague of fatal cardiac arrests, one that got much worse in 2022. Cardiac arrest is the prototypical pathology that is the immediate cause of death in a sudden death, which is currently a prominent ‘controversy’.

Vermont is also the Nation’s most vaccinated state.
After 2020, we would expect the number of cardiac arrest deaths to not only revert to the baseline from before the pandemic, but probably be a bit below it. This is due to the excess mortality that occurred in 2020. A few of the extra deaths in 2020 killed people that were ‘expected’ to die in 2021. Therefore, the number of expected deaths in 2021 (under normal circumstances) would be less than we would’ve expected without the excess deaths in 2020. This is what is colloquially referred to as a ‘pull-forward effect’ (see footnote2 for a more detailed explanation).

Yet, in 2021 not only did the number of cardiac arrest deaths not revert to the pre-pandemic baseline, it DOUBLED the number of excess cardiac arrest deaths above the pre-pandemic baseline above the number of excess cardiac arrest deaths in 2020 (80 vs 40). That is exceedingly strange, to put it mildly.

After 2021, the pull-forward effect should be even more pronounced, because going into 2022 there were two consecutive years of significant excess mortality instead of just the one year of 2020.

Despite this, 2022 saw TRIPLE the number of excess cardiac arrest deaths of 2020 - 120 vs 40. The number of cardiac arrest deaths in 2022 is so enormous that there were literally TWICE as many cardiac arrest deaths in 2022 as there were on average in the pre-pandemic 5 years: 314 vs 160 (!!). Shocking doesn’t begin to capture the magnitude of this ‘anomaly’. If the US was similar to Vermont, that would be over 400,000 extra cardiac arrest deaths. . . for just 2022. That’s not a typo.

Clearly, there is plague of cardiac arrests happening in Vermont. The question is what is causing it.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... av-chd-tv/
“Never Again Is Now Global,” a five-part docuseries highlighting the parallels between Nazi Germany and global pandemic policies, will premier exclusively, for free on CHD.TV beginning Monday, Jan. 30, at 7 p.m. EST.

The Alliance for Human Research Protection, founded by Holocaust survivor and human rights activist Vera Sharav, produced the film and Sharav directed it.

Each one-hour episode focuses on recent testimonies by Holocaust survivors and their descendants who discuss comparisons between the early repressive stages under the Nazi regime that culminated in the Holocaust and global COVID-19 policies.

Individuals featured in the docuseries explain how Nazi interventions — including the suspension of freedoms, imposition of lockdowns, coerced medical procedures and identity passports — are similar to modern-day dictatorial constraints on citizens worldwide.

Unlike typical documentaries about the Holocaust that steer clear of identifying the financial and corporate sponsors behind the Nazis, “Never Again Is Now Global” exposes the financial interests that drove the Holocaust.

Survivors explain how modern-day companies, including General Motors, Ford Motor Company, IBM and conglomerates like IG Farben, secretly profiteered from slave labor camps and industrial genocide during the Nazi regime.

“Until now, anyone who has attempted to draw attention to or make even modest comparisons between the present-day pandemic schemes and the Nazi era has invited a barrage of angry, sustained criticism from financially compromised Holocaust gatekeepers and corporate news media,” Sharav said. “We made the film to change that.”

In addition to testimonials and insights from Holocaust survivors and their families, the series also includes comments and analyses by historians, professors, doctors, rabbis, activists and scientists — one of whom was Pfizer’s former vice president and chief scientist — from around the world.

The 32 participants in the series tell their stories, share their opinions and deliver this urgent message: Today’s false narrative, suspension of freedoms, medical dictates and violations of human rights are reminiscent of the Nazi playbook. This time, the repressive measures are not limited to Jews — today’s false narrative targets the entire global population.

As a young child, the Nazis deported Sharav to a concentration camp, from which she narrowly escaped with her life. She encourages people to watch the docuseries with an open mind.

“The Holocaust was only possible because of mass obedience to authority,” Sharav said. “Our survival rests on our willingness to resist oppressive, unlawful orders.”

Sharav added:

“Those who resisted — by falsifying their identity, by jumping off the trains to Auschwitz and joining the partisans — were more likely to survive than those who obeyed.”

During the docuseries, Sharav shares the story of her son Amikhai, who died from an adverse reaction to an allegedly “safe and effective” prescription drug doctors prescribed for him.

After her son’s death, Sharav became a full-time outspoken activist, founded the Alliance for Human Research Protection, a nonprofit organization whose “mission is to ensure that the moral right of voluntary medical decision-making is upheld,” and began to raise concerns about harmful medical practices and unethical medical experiments.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... own-cause/
23-Year-Old Athlete, Dancer, and Gamer Dies Suddenly of an Unknown Cause

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ncy-video/
The headquarter of NOS, the largest news agency in the Netherlands, was covered in thousands of post-it notes on Saturday morning, each one representing an excess death linked to the Covid vaccine.

Protesters gathered outside the NOS building, holding slogans that read “NOS = fakenews, honest research into excess mortality, and others, Nine for News reported.
“The post-its included texts such as ‘sudden death’, ‘heart failure after injection’, ‘suddenly the new normal’ and ‘Pfizer report’. In addition, names were mentioned: ‘Jonathan, 42 years old’, ‘René is dead’. Between the post-its there were also A4s that read: ‘media = virus’, ‘media stop lying’ and ‘bought journalists,’ according to the outlet.
A similar demonstration was held in BBC in UK.

At least six BBC buildings across the UK were covered with placards and photos of people who died from the COVID vaccine.

tim

Post by tim »

Injections started in July 2020 as the DOD partnered with Pfizer.

https://twitter.com/LTCTheresaLong/stat ... 3461891072
LTC Theresa M Long, MD, MPH, FS
@LTCTheresaLong
1/3 After the FAA decided to loosen the cardiac standards for pilots…I looked in the DMED, These are the reportable events for all pilots in DoD. DOD Reportable Event: death, perm harm or severe temp harm.
2016—265
2017—252
2018—164
2019—223
2020—2,194
2021—2,861
2022–4,059
9:20 AM · Jan 29, 2023
·
Views
https://twitter.com/LTCTheresaLong/stat ... 6939174912
@LTCTheresaLong
Replying to
@kotosquito
and
@possumbelly72
They widened the PR interval that was acceptable on an EKG from 120-200 all the way up to 300 ms…I.e You miss people showing indication that they may have heart Block in their conduction system from 200 to 300 ms…
7:05 PM · Jan 30, 2023
·
Views
https://twitter.com/LTCTheresaLong/stat ... 66/photo/1
@LTCTheresaLong
Replying to
@forthy42
and
@jaredctate
The DoD partnered with Pfizer for the study on the vax- that included 43,000 participants-it started in JULY 2020
4:16 PM · Jan 30, 2023
·
Views
https://twitter.com/Ponykillr/status/16 ... 2434842624
Joshua Donaldson 🐭
@Ponykillr
In light of the FAA’s quiet edit of expanding the PR tolerance for pilot EKGs, in order to disguise heart damage, let’s all take a moment to remember that the FAA disregarded its own regulations in order to ram highly experimental EUA products into pilots
3:39 PM · Jan 18, 2023
·
Views

tim

Post by tim »

If LTC Theresa M Long is correct as posted above, we have 36,000 pilots.

Since 2020, when the DOD partnered with Pfizer to study the injection, there have been 9,114 reportable events in military pilots.

About 25% of our military pilots have had a reportable event that started in 2020.
Reportable Event: death, perm harm or severe temp harm.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/2023/ ... n-industry
The senator also revealed data that he received from a Department of Defense (DoD) whistleblower showing increases in disease and injuries in pilots across DoD.

The senator wrote, “Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database, the whistleblower reported that the total number of disease and injuries in pilots across DoD was 265 in 2016; 252 in 2017; 164 in 2018; 223 in 2019; 2,194 in 2020; 2,861 in 2021; and 4,059 in 2022. These increases in disease and injuries in pilots across the DoD over the last three years, and particularly over the last year, raise questions as to whether FAA has seen similar increases in disease and injuries in individuals in the aviation industry.”

The letter follows previous reports about the FAA expanding its acceptable parameters used by aviation medical examiners to screen pilots for a heart condition that could affect their ability to operate an aircraft safely. The FAA assured Sen. Johnson’s office that the change in its guidance for aviation medical examiners has “nothing to do with COVID vaccinations.”

Sen. Johnson noted that despite this assurance, “questions still remain regarding the FAA’s decision to issue this change and its awareness of adverse events connected to the COVID-19 vaccines.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I'm still not exactly sure what Nyquist is saying or rather, how coherent his thesis is. It seems discombobulated. The US has stealth communism with a shell of historical christianity, from which it derives its true values, but the education system and the wealth effect has distorted the critical analysis of the common person, and even the moral condition of most, which results in pure confusion and social mimicry. Since the current culture rewards incompetence (for now) at the highest levels, the lemmings try to "fit in" to the culture and thus, continue the lies. The archetype of the most competent person is the white male, whether people like it or not. This has absolutely nothing to do with anything other than reality, and it does not mean other people do not have value. It serves to show the condition of the society, however: it hates the most competent person, and with vengeance, even though that type of person gave the world everything. It really is bizarro world. The funniest part of it is that this archetypal person still achieves in spite of the discrimination and structural/social hate, which in fact proves the point. The mid range to lower levels of people, though, are checking out due to their efforts not being rewarded. This is a different topic, but important as well.

tim

Post by tim »

https://twitter.com/goddeketal/status/1 ... wsrc%5Etfw
Dr. Oveta Fuller said she took the vaccine and nothing happened to her... except that she is dead now.
https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status ... wsrc%5Etfw
Parents of 18-Year-Old Trista Martin are Devastated After Her Sudden Death Post-Vaccination

“I had to start CPR which is another thing a parent never wants to do to their child…Having to try and breathe the life back into your child.”

tim

Post by tim »

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status ... 7906860038
UFC Fighter Damon Jackson on the Sudden Death of His 37-Year-Old Brother

"It just doesn't make a lot of sense. He was vaccinated just shortly before that, about two weeks before. I don't want to get into conspiracies and all that kind of stuff but nothing adds up."