Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:45 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:39 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:39 pm

Another fool who doesn't understand bitcoin and blames others for his lack of understanding.

Trusting government is working great these days, isn't it, fool?
That's why I don't trust Bitcoin. It was secretly created by the CIA.
Please inform me how you know that. Oh, you can't?

Yea, you just made it up like I thought. I'll expect no answer as to why you claim what you claim, since foolishness abounds around here, why not throw another statement out of your arse? No one will know, right, guest?
The CIA has been financing black budget operations since Bush I was VP. Oh, you didn't know that? Where have you been?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:53 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:45 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:39 am

That's why I don't trust Bitcoin. It was secretly created by the CIA.
Please inform me how you know that. Oh, you can't?

Yea, you just made it up like I thought. I'll expect no answer as to why you claim what you claim, since foolishness abounds around here, why not throw another statement out of your arse? No one will know, right, guest?
The CIA has been financing black budget operations since Bush I was VP. Oh, you didn't know that? Where have you been?
And it has been bankrolling it with Bitcoin? Uh, huh....

Post by Guest »

Former CIA Director loves Bitcoin as a surveillance tool. Gee, I wonder why...couldn't be that they created it, could it.
Bitcoin Is a ‘Boon for Surveillance’, Says Former CIA Director

Blockchain technology is underutilized as a "forensic tool," argues Michael Morell in a new report.
https://decrypt.co/66411/cia-bitcoin-surveillance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:22 am
Former CIA Director loves Bitcoin as a surveillance tool. Gee, I wonder why...couldn't be that they created it, could it.

Blockchain technology is underutilized as a "forensic tool," argues Michael Morell in a new report.
Not the best source of info...

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:39 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:22 am

Not the best source of info...
The article links to the report by former CIA if the article is a little rough for you to handle...

https://cryptoforinnovation.org/resourc ... inance.pdf

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:38 pm
ItsOKtobWht wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:40 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:32 am

Is this what influenza looks like?

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/20 ... vid-19-icu

It looksd more like the The Andromeda Strain.

The Chinese have screwed us royally on this one.
If you aren't a fatass and you actually were responsible with your health over the years you have absolutely nothing to worry about, and never did.

Yet, a totally reckless idea and poster would say that "CB did something to kill someone." LOL, talk about hating reality and honesty.

Fauci screwed you. The medical community has largely been his water carriers, among other things, but hey, keep getting jabs. See how that works out for you. Besides creating more variants - again you don't even know medicine but talk about me killing people when I actually help save lives daily.
yes, the article in the Tampa Bay Times is real.

no, this is not a flue.

no, you cannot talk your way around it by saying you "actually help save lives daily."

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

WEF states what they want to do. The SPARS document tells you what is going to happen with the virus.

It's not a question anymore, it's frankly in your face gaslighting you.

There are several medications that are safer and effective that made the EUA unnecessary, thus the vaccine (gene therapy) unnecessary - they straight up LIED about these in the worst way (ivermectin was a drug created for humans found by the Japanese and awarded Nobel prize in MEDICINE). But that wouldn't make the drug companies billions without being liable for suit, and it wouldn't provide the hysteria to stop people from traveling, or set up a scenario where to do anything in life you need health/digital/whatever they call it - passport.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:54 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:38 pm
ItsOKtobWht wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:40 am

It looksd more like the The Andromeda Strain.

The Chinese have screwed us royally on this one.
If you aren't a fatass and you actually were responsible with your health over the years you have absolutely nothing to worry about, and never did.

Yet, a totally reckless idea and poster would say that "CB did something to kill someone." LOL, talk about hating reality and honesty.

Fauci screwed you. The medical community has largely been his water carriers, among other things, but hey, keep getting jabs. See how that works out for you. Besides creating more variants - again you don't even know medicine but talk about me killing people when I actually help save lives daily.
yes, the article in the Tampa Bay Times is real.

no, this is not a flue.

no, you cannot talk your way around it by saying you "actually help save lives daily."
Yes it is, and I can prove it with data. You can't, but you can keep lying about it.

The only reason any more people will have died (and you can't lie about total deaths, it's the only stat you CANNOT lie about unless you count them purposefully wrong) was because so many were denied cardiovascular and oncology care because of the fake hysteria. And that'll still barely be statistically significant, that's how ridiculous this all is.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: ↑Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:32 am

Is this what influenza looks like?

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/20 ... id-19-icu/

The article states:

"Yesterday was the worst day on her ward. Ever. Three COVID-19 patients died — two before 8 a.m.

They were 44, 50 and 64 years old."

"A woman begged Jen to save her husband, sobbing, “How do I tell our 6-year-old daughter, ‘Daddy’s not coming home?’ ""

"About 40 percent of the beds in those facilities now are filled with COVID-19 cases. On this day, near the end of August, BayCare’s hospitals have 1,164 cases — 462 more than during the peak in July 2020, before there was a vaccine.

Across the country — around the world — the same scenes are playing out. Emergency rooms are overwhelmed. Ambulances are being turned away. More people are dying each day: An average of 250, just in Florida.

The delta variant is spreading faster, striking harder, hitting younger people, even kids."

"Jen knows the 36-year-old woman has two young children, that she’s been holding on for two weeks, that yesterday she had respiratory failure and turned blue. “She’s going to need to be intubated,” the nurse says. The beginning of the end."

"He’s 50 years old — the same age as Jen."

"In Room 86: A 46-year-old man got so aggressive he had to be sedated."

"Almost 40 percent of the beds in BayCare’s 14 hospitals now are filled with COVID-19 cases. No other outbreak ever has accounted for that percentage of patients, according to spokeswoman Lisa Razler. By mid-August, there were so many infected people, the hospitals had to suspend elective surgeries."

"In Room 83, the family of a woman who has been in the ICU for 25 days has decided to take her off life support. She’s 56. A wife and mother.

Orderlies roll a new patient onto Jen’s ward. This woman is 54."

I vote that this is not a normal flu. There is something new and different happening with the Delta variant. The patients are sicker and younger. The ages are the most telling clue that something is different. It's not too often a 36 year old mother dies of flu. Yes, it can happen but it is rare, as are all the other ages stated in just one ICU on just one day.

The data does not include the Delta variant and these new deaths yet. So talking about data doesn't help.

Tom Mazanec

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by Tom Mazanec »

What gets me is people saying “the shot is the Mark of the Beast” or “kill anyone who is unvaccinated and all who share their DNA”. Like every thing else it is hyperpartisan.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain