Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Re: Covid Vaccine - Talk to your DOCTOR

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:17 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:23 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:23 am

I am double vaccinated, (Pfz) and I never had any side effects. The anti-vaxxers are a bunch low IQ d-bags that have already gotten a lot of people killed.
My body, my choice. Bee-achh
It's a good thing that no one gives a s--t about you.
Lol

Cool Breeze

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by Cool Breeze »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:10 am
Many of us have been experienced frustration when trying to reason with our woke "friends." James Lindsay finally explains why.

This is a must-read for all believers in rational thought processes, and clearly belongs in this new "Religion" thread.

He goes into much more detail in his new book, "Cynical Theories."

https://newdiscourses.com/2020/07/woke- ... heres-why/
Yes, it is a religion, or more aptly named, a cult.

Remember, you only become psychologically disentangled from reality by first being spiritually diseased.

Spirit -> Mind -> Order ... if right directed.

Chaos, if not, as is the case with these "woke" since their foundation is based on nonsense and lies.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Maybe such forms of 'guest' replies should be eliminated instead of moved to other forums. Personal attacks are against forum rules

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:36 pm
Maybe such forms of 'guest' replies should be eliminated instead of moved to other forums. Personal attacks are against forum rules
This is pretty rich coming from you. You call posters 'bitch' and then cry when you get punched back. Nice. You're a real piece of work.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Another guest wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:21 am
FullMoon wrote:
This is pretty rich coming from you. You call posters 'bitch' and then cry when you get punched back. Nice. You're a real piece of work.
They punched first. Not turning the check for these trolls

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:42 am
Another guest wrote:
FullMoon wrote:
lol How are your going to survive when the SHTF?

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:20 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:42 am
Another guest wrote:

lol How are your going to survive when the SHTF?
I ask myself that every day. Fearful thing indeed. Sometimes I'm confident, often not. Family duty sharpens the focus.

Cool Breeze

Re: Religious and Vaccine arguments

Post by Cool Breeze »

DaKardii wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:02 pm
Hey, John.

I’d like to correct you on who told Joe McCarthy “have you no decency, sir”. It was not a Democrat Senator who said this, but rather the chief counsel of the US Army, Joseph N. Welch.
G Edward Griffin and McCarthy were right.

The most ironic of all parts of the covid fraud is how many "jews" want to label and quarantine/segregate the "unvaccinated" in no way dissimilar to the Nazi Germany they have been talking about for over 70 years as poor victims.

Griffin and McCarthy knew who was coming into the country; many of them went to the media and politics, just as we see now.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Now that the illegitimate senile bag holder gave his hysterical speech, it's hard to see anyone now still considering the jab to actually decide to do so. If it was a difficult choice, it's now been made exceedingly simple. As easy as the choice between Good or Evil, as Navigator has written extensively about. I wonder if he sees it.

Re: Religious and Vaccine arguments

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:16 pm
Unidentified wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:11 pm
You go which ever way the wind blows too.
No, I don't. I may be highly suspicious of our own government, and I may even suspect that it's the true culprit behind COVID. But I have no illusions about China.
GAG! You have zero credibility!

You are just another useful idiot.

How can anyone take anything you say seriously after you write something like this?