Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
DaKardii

Re: Religious and Vaccine arguments

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:15 am
GAG! You have zero credibility!

You are just another useful idiot.

How can anyone take anything you say seriously after you write something like this?
Do you honestly believe our government is not depraved enough to do something like create and unleashed COVID? After all that's happened in the past 20 years?

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:00 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:15 am
GAG! You have zero credibility!

You are just another useful idiot.

How can anyone take anything you say seriously after you write something like this?
Do you honestly believe our government is not depraved enough to do something like create and unleashed COVID? After all that's happened in the past 20 years?
So you're blaming Trump?

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:02 am
So you're blaming Trump?
Not necessarily.

It could've been, and probably was, someone lower down who orchestrated it.

That's how our government works these days.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:10 pm
Now that the illegitimate senile bag holder gave his hysterical speech, it's hard to see anyone now still considering the jab to actually decide to do so. If it was a difficult choice, it's now been made exceedingly simple. As easy as the choice between Good or Evil, as Navigator has written extensively about. I wonder if he sees it.
Blatantly.

I almost don't even bother with telling people the facts and science surrounding it because it goes nowhere, as their hope of not having made a bad decision (the jab) is actually further fear. If they don't understand the madness of boosters (ad infinitum?) then they really have no idea what's going on in life, or otherwise.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:41 pm
He who controls the oil... Money = power = money
No, we control the money itself - that's the issue. We can produce our own oil easily. Again, non issue, open your minds.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:17 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:02 am
So you're blaming Trump?
Not necessarily.

It could've been, and probably was, someone lower down who orchestrated it.

That's how our government works these days.
Does Guest not understand that at least indirectly, a department of the US government created the tinkered coronavirus, and has even admitted it?

Do you guys pay attention at all to the literal facts on the ground?

I don't care all that much except for it was reckless, unnecessary, and shows us how corrupt the US government is in general. I say "not that much" because the virus really isn't very lethal at all. Most people are just that unhealthy, and if they didn't have their head up their asses with fear, they'd listen to real doctors who care who can give them safe medications that make covid what it actually is, a bad flu.

mooreupp

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by mooreupp »

Karl Denninger has had a good write up on a lot of COVID stuff. Right now, he is concerned we could be seeing early signs of VEI (Vaccine Enhanced Infection). Not enough data to say for sure (we don't record it) and it may not become part of a dominant strain, but if so, it is going to be a problem.
https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243548

Cool Breeze

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by Cool Breeze »

Yes, there are very basic realities of the virus that are totally ignored or lied about. I see it all the time in my medical community - largely stooges for the system as they are dependent on it. The sad thing is that it's pretty clear more bad things are coming in the USA. I guess the one thing we don't know is precisely when, though I see 2022 being a real inflection point.

Cool Breeze

Nuclear War to Virus

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:15 pm
guest wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:42 am
I can feel civil war coming soon. Not even a Chinese attack would bring unity. It wouldn't. It would just be white males volunteering to fight while people of color sit around complaining about...everything.

I don't think the Chinese will tolerate any of this when they conquer America. Nah. Ain't gonna happen.
A race war in the United States could only happen AFTER a great world war weakens the country. While race relations are going downhill, the vast majority of minorities are actually patriotic, and will not abide China attacking the USA. Its the "I can talk bad about my family, but you sure as heck cannot" kind of thing.
One of the things this site overlooks is the real possibility of surveillance states quickly supplanting the "crisis." The conspiracy is obvious, it is to track everyone with a global passport and then make these IDs linked to central banks to track absolutely everything you do economically and otherwise.

That's what covid is all about, and was always about. Healthy people have literally zero chance from dying from this, which again, by definition makes it a non disease in the same vein as influenza.

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:02 pm
That's what covid is all about, and was always about. Healthy people have literally zero chance from dying from this, which again, by definition makes it a non disease in the same vein as influenza.
Is this what influenza looks like?

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/20 ... vid-19-icu
Jen knows the 36-year-old woman has two young children, that she’s been holding on for two weeks, that yesterday she had respiratory failure and turned blue. “She’s going to need to be intubated,” the nurse says. The beginning of the end.