Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by Cool Breeze »

If you are healthy you were already immune to this non lethal disease. I'm not going to respond to someone who can't even take enough time to make a handle, by the way. If honest people who want to learn somethinga about the disease and the propaganda surrounding the disease want to ask questions, they can. The troll called guest is just wasting everyone's time, creating new handles over and over (still some version of guest).

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:22 pm
If you are healthy you were already immune to this non lethal disease. I'm not going to respond to someone who can't even take enough time to make a handle, by the way. If honest people who want to learn somethinga about the disease and the propaganda surrounding the disease want to ask questions, they can. The troll called guest is just wasting everyone's time, creating new handles over and over (still some version of guest).
That's interesting, when the owner of this site has already said that YOU are a bigot and a troll.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I wonder what other people think, not fools who only want to fight and call names, not deal with the issues at hand. Slander is so old on the internet, but I get it, it is the last resort of the mindless.

Observer

Post by Observer »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:09 pm
I wonder what other people think, not fools who only want to fight and call names, not deal with the issues at hand. Slander is so old on the internet, but I get it, it is the last resort of the mindless.
Like attracts like. You have found your match!

tim

Post by tim »

https://twitter.com/Zieleds/status/1438856064200372228

I don't know exactly where this came from but it appears to be Chinese people talking about the vaccine being used as a weapon.

"What the CCP wants the most is for the U.S. troops to be vaccinated"

"Once they get vaccinated, the U.S. military will collapse"

"Those who were vaccinated were sentenced to death"
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Miles Guo is a Chinese defector to the USA.

What he is saying is true in many ways, of course.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Observer wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:51 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:09 pm
Like attracts like. You have found your match!
At least you have a name. Good job.

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:22 pm
Anybody with two brain cells to rub together can see that there are multiple guests here. That would exclude you, by the way.

John

Post by John »

** 21-Sep-2021 World View: Guests
Another guest wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:15 am
> Anybody with two brain cells to rub together can see that there
> are multiple guests here. That would exclude you, by the
> way.
It would be REALLY, REALLY NICE if each "Guest" could pick his or her
own personal handle, and always use it, so that the rest of us will
know when two posts are from the same person.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

At least John is a voice of reason, confirming what I said, of course.