Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
tim

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by tim »

https://yournews.com/2023/02/02/2506042 ... ddenly-in/
BREAKING: Fit and Healthy 21-Year Old Son Dies Suddenly In His Sleep
https://yournews.com/2023/02/01/2505282 ... pses-from/
BREAKING: High School Senior Basketball Player Collapses From Cardiac Arrest During Game
https://yournews.com/2023/01/31/2504602 ... at-age-48/
BREAKING: Fully Vaccinated Olympian Dies Suddenly At Age 48
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/lo ... 21394/amp/
A friend to anyone’: Beloved tennis player dies after collapse on Summerlin court
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim, what do you actually think will happen? someone will finally admit these are bad for people and then distraction to world war or another scamdemic? Vax injury funds pay people out?

tim

Post by tim »

Jeff nyquist:
it was a Russian general, at the beginning of World War I, who famously said that “mobilization is war.” It may be that the Chinese have already attacked us with a biological weapon or weapons. If that is true, and we do not know for certain, then the mobilization in China would be a corollary of the biological attack. They must be ready if we catch on to what they are up to. This is prudent on their part. And this may be why Russia has mobilized and is fighting a war, which could be extended at any time. Both Russia and China are mobilized for war. Why? Ukraine is one issue. But the infiltration of the U.S. biological war defense structures — which is now coming into view — is suggestive of a wider war that is being waged. Only we do not realize the war has begun. You do not cozy up to our biowar defense folks and offer their Big Pharma friends sweet financial deals, unless you are planning or conducting an attack. The Chinese have buddied up with our biowar people. Why was this game of seduction engaged? Their strategic objective has always been to bring down the United States. General Chi Haotian made the plan very clear in his secret speech. And now we see that Fauci was working with them, using their playbook instead of ours to respond to the pandemic.

All these American Pharma executives made deals with China. How is this acceptable? There should be no circumstance in which Chinese communist companies make vaccines that are being pushed into every American’s arm. If Naomi Wolf is right about this, we need to stand against it. And the officials here who have allowed this, should be arrested for criminal negligence or treason. We live in an era of biological and toxin weapons. Opening the U.S. to attack from China, so you can make money or “do science,” is not acceptable. These defenders of America have shown themselves to be irresponsible or worse. None of them should have held their positions. If we survive the present era, there will be treason trials. There will be.

tim

Post by tim »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:37 pm
tim, what do you actually think will happen? someone will finally admit these are bad for people and then distraction to world war or another scamdemic? Vax injury funds pay people out?
When we figure out the injections are a biological attack on China’s enemies, the war will begin.

Those who died suddenly from the vaccine are the first causalities of a war we don’t know we are in yet.

tim

Post by tim »

Was the Chinese spying balloon trying to see if we were mobilizing?

I do think they will attack if they think we have figured out what was done to us with the injections.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:35 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:37 pm
When we figure out the injections are a biological attack on China’s enemies, the war will begin.

Those who died suddenly from the vaccine are the first causalities of a war we don’t know we are in yet.
Our own leaders promoted the injections, so your first sentence is non-sensical. There's a major question that China and Russia, even, are divorced from the globalists and their desire for depopulation, but all evidence as of now is more towards they are, which is why they are still nationalistic and homogeneous, as opposed to mixed, confused and abused (in the modern sense).

Your second sentence is correct. "We" refers to the normies, not those of us on this forum that know the war had begun quite some time ago. At a minimum, the early stages or preparation for war was the NATO coup in 2014. I don't know why that is so mysterious to the supposed geopolitical experts here, it is quite obvious to anyone who critically assesses what is going on, in an objective manner.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:38 pm
Was the Chinese spying balloon trying to see if we were mobilizing?

I do think they will attack if they think we have figured out what was done to us with the injections.
It's checking out our nuclear silo-land.

The injections are higher up on the totem pole than nation states. That's why they have government stooges in fake capitalist countries playing bribe games with "health officials" in their own nations, and of course the WHO. The most obvious reality of the pushing of the jabs is that international coalitions were funded by large NGOs, the most noticeable being Gates. Albert Bourla is a tribesman and Pfizer CEO who was a veterinarian that worked on contraceptives/infertility injections for animals. The number of non MDs promoting the use of dangerous injections that we knew already wouldn't work is yet another obvious proof that the narrative of covid was a scam (it's just a seasonal flu, yes a certain strain was weaponized to play into a narrative of middle class destruction by the government as a result) and the real agenda was to make money and cull the population at the same time, while introducing something to younger people to damage fertility even further (rolling depopulation).

tim

Post by tim »

https://rare.us/rare-news/23-year-old-g ... oot-chase/
23 Year Old Georgia Policeman Dies Suddenly During Foot Chase
Officer Clarence Williams of Cairo, Georgia died suddenly on January 28th, 2023 after collapsing during an on-foot pursuit of a suspect.

tim

Post by tim »

Here is an article from the Associated Press trying to down play the sudden deaths in young people:

https://apnews.com/article/vaccine-died ... osition_04

AP is parterned with Xinhua.

https://blog.ap.org/announcements/ap-re ... ua-meeting
I write today to assure you that AP’s business relationship with Xinhua is purely commercial in nature, and there is no planned change to the way AP interacts with Xinhua on editorial content.
Media overseen by China is telling you that an injection that is a Chinese in origin is safe.