Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
tim

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by tim »

I find interesting the claims that the CCP has penetrated into our public health institutions. Chinese agents may have infiltrated through our universities and are working in the NIH, CDC, etc.

Institutional capture that is typical in the unraveling period of the Fourth Turning along with a long range plan by the CCP to use a long term acting bio weapon against Americans has gotten us here today.

More research needs to be done on the mRNA development by Fosun Pharmaceuticals and how BioNTech/PFizer obtained the mRNA injection from China.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.science.org/content/article ... reign-ties
Some 54 scientists have resigned or been fired as a result of an ongoing investigation by the National Institutes of Health into the failure of NIH grantees to disclose financial ties to foreign governments. For 93% of the 189 scientists whom NIH has investigated to date, China was the source of their undisclosed support.
In the vast majority of cases, Lauer reported, the person being investigated has been an Asian man in his 50s. Some three-quarters of those under investigation had active NIH grants, and nearly half had at least two grants. The 285 active grants totaled $164 million.
Lauer said the fact that 82% of those being investigated are Asian "is not surprising" because "that's who the Chinese target" in their foreign talent recruitment programs. Some 82% are men, and their median age is 56, with the youngest being 48 and the oldest 59. Slightly more than one-half had been an NIH peer reviewer in the past 2 years, and 41% of those under investigation (77 scientists) have been barred by their institutions from submitting a grant proposal to NIH or serving as a principal investigator on an NIH award.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.europereloaded.com/150-dead ... ve-a-hoot/
150 Canadian doctors who died suddenly or unexpectedly since the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines in Dec.2020:

tim

Post by tim »

tim

Post by tim »

Vaccine bubble bursting.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/justin-tr ... vaccinated
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau generated controversy for recently claiming that he never forced anyone in his country to get the immunization throughout the course of the pandemic.

In a clip shared to Twitter, Trudeau declared Monday that he merely incentivized people to get the vaccine, "while not forcing them to do so."

The clip generated a huge backlash online, with users claiming that the leader’s comments stand in contrast with his orders requiring vaccines for various groups of Canadians, including a mandate for all federal workers and federally regulated Canadian transportation sectors.
In a clip of the talk, Trudeau defended his implementation of the vaccine, arguing that he followed scientists’ advice that "vaccination was going to be the way through this." He also claimed he gave "incentives" for people to get immunized rather than force them to do so.

"And therefore, while not forcing anyone to get vaccinated, I chose to make sure all the incentives and all the protections were there to encourage Canadians to get vaccinated," he said.

Earlier in the speech, the Canadian leader acknowledged there were people who suffered "side effects" from the vaccine but argued that the rate of harm was higher among the population that didn’t take the shot.

In response to the claim, Chief Nerd posted a video of Trudeau from more than a year ago directly endorsing COVID vaccine mandates.

In that clip from February 2022, Trudeau said, "I can understand frustrations with mandates, but mandates are the way to avoid further restrictions – or having to be restricted."
https://twitter.com/DowdEdward/status/1 ... vaccinated
Edward Dowd
@DowdEdward
The gaslighting here is epic and all the folks who bought into his nonsense have been punked. Your dear leader now says he never forced anyone…those of who supported him have effectively been abandoned.

tim

Post by tim »

https://makismd.substack.com/p/died-sud ... s-mandated
Died suddenly - Military cadets, mandated to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated, are dying suddenly recently
There has been a tsunami of COVID-19 vaccine injuries and deaths in the US military, but there hasn’t been much attention paid to the young military cadets from highly vaccinated countries who are dying suddenly and under mysterious circumstances.

Each of these cadets were 18-22 years old (one was 26). Sudden deaths shouldn’t be happening in this age group and every death should be thoroughly investigated.

South Korea had a 22 year old military recruit collapse 5 days after taking his first Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA vaccine. He was found unresponsive at 8am hunched beside the bed, was taken to ER, had ventricular fibrillation, CPR was performed for 2 hours and he died (click here).

A very thorough autopsy by the Korean military proved his death was caused by the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. The Korean CDC acknowledged this case as a post Pfizer vaccine myocarditis death.
https://makismd.substack.com/p/musician ... -or-killed
As a Royal Conservatory of Music trained musician myself, I feel deeply for these musicians who have suffered horrific COVID-19 vaccine injuries or have died following vaccination.

COVID-19 vaccine induced neurological injuries are catastrophic and usually career ending for any musician. Eric Clapton can’t play the guitar or piano anymore, Jessica Sutta can’t dance anymore.

Then there are the usual post COVID-19 vaccination cardiac arrests, strokes, and blood clots to contend with as well.

tim

Post by tim »

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/misca ... fants-were
Miscarriages and Dead Infants Were Described in a Secret FDA Review, but Hidden from The Public
Pfizer Tried to Hide Its Report for 75 Years
Of the 458 pregnancies, 52 ended with pregnancy losses: miscarriage (pregnancy loss under 20 weeks) or spontaneous abortion (pregnancy loss past 20 weeks). That is an 11.3% rate of pregnancy loss.

This did not count the premature infants who died shortly after birth. For example, the above-described premature baby AER 2021191405, died in severe respiratory distress after an emergency C-section following the mother’s COVID vaccination.

Is 11.3% of pregnancies lost normal, or is it abnormally high? Arkmedic explained that answering this question is difficult because the chances of pregnancy loss depend on the week of gestation and are highest in the early weeks. Once pregnant women pass those early weeks, the chance of a loss drops dramatically.

For example, the women who get vaccinated at 23 weeks, like the mom of AER 2021191405, already did not have an early miscarriage, and their chances of pregnancy loss would be low by that moment.

As women of all gestational ages were vaccinated in Pfizer’s population of 458 pregnancies, the expected rate of pregnancy losses (from the moment of vaccination) should be much lower than if the losses were counted from the moment of conception.

If we ask, “What would be a normal pregnancy loss rate of those 458 women if they were injected with a placebo instead of the Covid vaccine,” the precise estimate would be near impossible. However, it is less than 11.3%. Read Arkmedic’s article if you want to know the details.

We also know that the Moderna vaccine (higher dose) increases the chances of pregnancy loss by 42% compared to Pfizer, suggesting a dose-response relationship.
Pfizer Report Omits Dead Infant
The Pfizer report, listing adverse events to breastfed infants on page 6, does not mention any dead infants who died while breastfeeding. However, the previous Prizer postmarketing report does mention one breastfeeding infant who died soon after his or her mother was vaccinated. I wrote about that infant a year ago.

Not sure why Pfizer “disappeared” the dead infant. Maybe they forgot? We can only guess.

In a way, the mothers who received the Pfizer vaccine are the lucky ones. The women who received Moderna were 42% more likely to suffer a miscarriage and 93% more likely to have their infant die after birth.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tim, how long does it take until people admit the truth about these adverse effects, death, etc?

Will it be overshadowed by "pandemic" #2? They already had another "thinktank response" and conference for it.

JCP

Post by JCP »

COVID-19 vaccine induced neurological injuries are catastrophic and usually career ending for any musician. Eric Clapton can’t play the guitar or piano anymore, Jessica Sutta can’t dance anymore.
Feb.10, 2023, Eric Clapton - had neurological injuries after AstraZeneca, mainly peripheral neuropathy
Hmmmm...

From the BBC
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36511857
Peripheral neuropathy develops when nerves in the body's extremities - such as the hands, feet and arms - are damaged. There are a number of possible causes, including excessive alcohol consumption. "I mean, it's hard work sometimes, the physical side of it - just getting old, man, is hard," said the guitarist.

12 June 2016
Clapton's Peripheral neuropathy started several years before the Covid-19 pandemic or Pfizer vaccine. Clapton had to cancel concerts in 2013 because of back pain. Are we suppose to believe his symptoms are related to the vaccine? He was diagnosed with these problems in 2016.

Cut the crap.

tim

Post by tim »

Many people have had health problems that have been exacerbated by the mRNA injection. Some have seen cancers returned that were in remission.

Its possible that Eric Clapton's health problems were made worse by the injection. He blames the injection for his debilitating health issues.

There are people who have died from cancer shortly after the injection (turbo cancer). Would these people have never had cancer if they hadn't been injected or would these cancers appear later on in life?