Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:48 am
Because you only watch the corporate controlled media.
Yes, it is quite obvious. But what do I know, I'm only board certified in this bureaucratic washed up, formerly great republic.

Thomas sees with clarity because he has discernment as a gift given to him by the "One who is", along with the gift of faith that often comes with it, or rather, before that knowledge of the truth.

He is saddened, like I am, that the 2 year anniversary of the jab/injection generally comes at the end of this year, as the rollout of the harm occurred in that progression in 2021. We will see a major uptick in autoimmune disorders, cancers, death and cardiac issues (notice how many people will have ablations for damage to the His Purkinje system) from late 2023 on out, as a result. I have prayed for doctors and patients to see the light and repent from this tragedy and their own decisions promoting it, but nevertheless, His will be done.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... laims.html
Investigations by the committee show a team led by Professor Yusen Zhou, from the Academy of Military Medical Sciences, filed a patent for a Covid-19 vaccine on February 24, 2020.

Experts interviewed by the investigators said it would have taken at least two to three months to reach this stage – suggesting work must have started in November 2019, one month before China publicly released details on the virus.

The report reads: 'This investigation found evidence that China began SARS-CoV-2 virus vaccine development no later than November 2019.

To begin building a vaccine construct, developers had to have the full genomic sequence of SARS-CoV-2. The full genomic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 was not publicly released until January 11, 2020.

'Normally, a sample from an infected patient is used to generate the sequence. Alternatively, a sample from an infected animal could be used.

'Therefore, to begin vaccine development, the People's Republic of China had to have found a human or animal infected with SARS-CoV-2 prior to mid-November 2019 in order to have time to decide to initiate a vaccine development program.'
'This report also concludes that the Chinese Communist Party was responding to the coronavirus months before the rest of the world was even aware of its existence, yet China failed to inform the global community of the unfolding disaster.'
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.ibtimes.sg/yusen-zhou-chine ... ared-57993
Yusen Zhou: Chinese Military Scientist Filed for Covid-19 Vaccine Patent Before It was Declared Pandemic

Zhou filed for the patent just five weeks after China confirmed the first human transmission of the deadly virus, while he died in May last year under mysterious circumstances.
A Chinese scientist working for the People's Liberation Army (PLA) who had close ties to the United States had reportedly filed a patent for a COVID-19 vaccine long before the disease spread at a massive scale across the world and was declared a global pandemic. Yusen Zhou, who worked for the PLA, had applied for the patent and did all the necessary paperwork for on behalf of the Chinese political party in February 2020, according to a report in The Australian.

Interestingly, it was just five weeks after China confirmed the first human transmission of the deadly virus. Zhou, on the other hand, died in May last year under mysterious circumstances and his death was reported in only one Chinese newspaper.
According to The Australian, Zhou, a Chinese Communist Party (CCP) military scientist who received grant from the National Institutes of Health applied for a patent for a Covid-19 vaccine on February 24, 2020. Zhou is also said to have "worked closely" with scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), including Shi Zhengli, the deputy director of the lab who is famous for her research on coronavirus in bats.

This further strengthens speculation that the coronavirus leaked from the Wuhan lab and that China was aware that it was spreading between humans long before they disclosed it to the international community. Zhou also has strong links to the United States, given that he had earlier worked on research linked to the US institutions, including the University of Minnesota and the New York Blood Center, the newspaper reported.

However, months after applying for the patent or when the coronavirus peaked and was a global pandemic, Zhou died under mysterious circumstances. The scientist reportedly died in May but his death was reported in only one Chinese newspaper. This too is quite strange given that he was one of the most prominent scientists in China.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://nypost.com/2021/06/04/chinese-s ... ed-report/
A Chinese Communist Party military scientist who got funding from the National Institutes of Health filed a patent for a COVID-19 vaccine in February last year — raising fears the shot was being studied even before the pandemic became public, according to a new report.

Zhou Yusen, a decorated military scientist for the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) who worked alongside the Wuhan Institute of Virology as well as US scientists, filed a patent on Feb. 24 2020, according to documents obtained by The Australian.
“This is something we have never seen achieved before, raising the question of whether this work may have started much ­earlier,” Prof. Nikolai Petrovsky from Flinders University told the paper.

Adding to the intrigue, Zhou later died under mysterious circumstances in May last year — something being looked into as part of the international investigation ordered by President Biden, the paper insisted.

Despite being an award-­winning military scientist, there were no reports or tributes, with him just listed as “deceased” in a Chinese media report in July and a December scientific paper.

tim

Post by tim »

https://twitter.com/DowdEdward/status/1 ... vbieQtAAAA
Edward Dowd
@DowdEdward
In my friend group on Maui many behind my back called me crazy…not anymore…asking for advice now. In my career on Wall Street it happened before…dotcom bubble & real estate bubble…the vaccine bubble is popping.
https://twitter.com/kevinnbass/status/1 ... -equMtAAAA
Kevin Bass PhD MS
@kevinnbass
I decided to try to reproduce this graph. I found this dataset, obtained through Freedom of Information request: https://whatdotheyknow.com/request/card ... _2017_2022

I reproduced this figure for both men and women under-40, separately.

It checks out.

I don't know what to say.

tim

Post by tim »

tim

Post by tim »

https://makismd.substack.com/p/canadian ... eaths-have
We’ve just reached 150 Canadian doctor sudden deaths, since COVID-19 vaccines rolled out on Dec.14, 2020.

Canadian Medical Association, which continues to push the toxic Pfizer and Moderna mRNA jabs on its own doctor members, has chosen to mark this milestone with a full page Pfizer ad on the back cover of its April 2023 issue of the Canadian Medical Association Journal, presumably in exchange for a few pieces of silver.
https://www.mylondon.news/news/uk-world ... 77p253w6rf
An easyJet flight that set off from Gatwick Airport was forced to make an emergency landing and 500 mile detour as the pilot fell ill.
https://makismd.substack.com/p/young-ch ... ddenly-and
Young chefs are dying suddenly and unexpectedly - 28 sudden deaths - COVID-19 vaccine mandates?
“The working age population of United States has been poisoned” - Edward Dowd, former BlackRock Hedge fund Manager, after examining US Insurance data from 2020 to 2022 and seeing skyrocketing disabilities and deaths in the working age population that accepted COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

UPDATE: After writing this article I learned that SuperBowl Chef Connie Johnson died suddenly on April 13, 2023. She was 56 years old

tim

Post by tim »

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/the-w ... he-history
The World Health Organization estimates that (worldwide) there have been 763,740,140 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 6,908,554 deaths as of April 19, 2023. This does not include additional components of the excess mortality during the COVIDcrisis being documented by many in western nations, for which scientists and the various governments seems to not know what the causative agent is and no government seems to want to investigate… Although most will agree privately that these deaths are also related to COVID-19 “public health” policies in some way or another. These include deaths from lockdowns (famine, suicide, violence, alcohol and drug abuse), long COVID, vaccine deaths, lack of medical care for cancer and other diseases, etc. All told, the estimate for total deaths from the COVIDcrisis is probably around ten million people or more. Ten million people is a very big number. It is hard to even fathom.

For comparison, the largest natural disaster (excluding famine) of the 20th century was the Chinese Yangtze River Floods in 1931, which killed 3.7 million people both directly and indirectly, with many people dying from poor sanitation and diseases. In 1958, the Chinese Yellow River Flood killed around a million people, although estimates widely vary. Other floods, cyclones, earthquakes all killed countless people. But none did so with as much devastation to human life as was done by the SARS-CoV-2-WIV virus.

But we also know this was not a natural disaster, this disaster was man made.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_q8w5u6gNs
The Increased Death Rate Was Caused By The Vaccine 💉☠️- Ed Dowd
https://makismd.substack.com/p/epidemic ... s-dropping
Epidemic of 15-19 year olds dropping dead in schools and dorms across USA and Canada in April 2023
My Take…
Found dead in dorm or residence. Cardiac arrest and died while at school.

Died after having migraine at school.

Died in early morning hours.

Died after “brief illness”.

Died during tennis practice at school.

None of this is normal. All these deaths must be investigated for the possibility of post COVID-19 mRNA vaccine sudden cardiac death or any role that the jabs may have played in these deaths.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tim, experimental therapies were "tested" for 15 years before the rollout. We all knew this "tech" was easily employed and good for us, right?

Sorta like how Hamlin said that the cause of his ailments were "basically" commotio cordis. Oh, basically that hit WITH something else you won't tell us about, right Damar?