Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
tim

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by tim »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:01 am
Tim, how long does it take until people admit the truth about these adverse effects, death, etc?

Will it be overshadowed by "pandemic" #2? They already had another "thinktank response" and conference for it.
I don't think anyone is going to admit to anything. I don't understand why all the health problems with young people aren't raising the alarm.

It does make sense in a generational viewpoint, the same way that the people who committed financial crimes in 2008 were never punished and are still committing fraud today.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Post by Guest »

tim wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:00 pm
Many people have had health problems that have been exacerbated by the mRNA injection. Some have seen cancers returned that were in remission.

Its possible that Eric Clapton's health problems were made worse by the injection. He blames the injection for his debilitating health issues.

There are people who have died from cancer shortly after the injection (turbo cancer). Would these people have never had cancer if they hadn't been injected or would these cancers appear later on in life?
That website you linked to on vaccines is misleading, Tim.

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

The long term testing data for these vaccines is a flat ZERO.

Extrapolations, sure, analogies, sure, comparisons to similar agents, sure, but actual long term testing - ZERO.
Even so, my personal belief (as a physician in practice for 30 years FWIW, not epidemiology) is that the potential risks were well worth it for a subset of people - elderly, certain co-morbidities, etc.

But that's not what we were told. We were told that pretty much EVERYONE had to get it. Lower age limits working down all the time. Emergency use authorization for children, or they can't go to school. And herd immunity is a taboo subject.

This was / is all utter bullshit. The CDC, Fauci, drug companies, all agents responsible for this blanket vaccine required rollout have lost all credibility in my view, and I have no inclination to automatically believe anything else they may ever say on this subject. At least Trump can plausibly claim that he THOUGHT he was doing the right thing. The others mentioned, not so much.

I got the Pfizer vaccine because a friend a few years older than me (also a physician) died of Covid in 2020. I don't seem to be harmed (so far), although I've gotten Covid since, and I would probably do it again. We let our teen daughter get it because she and her pediatrician wanted her to, I now think that was probably a mistake. We didn't let our younger son get it, and I would take drastic action before I let him be forced to.

Once you believe they've lied, how can you ever trust them again? Would certain parties with the power to do so hide or minimize important side effects? Sadly, based on how they've handled this so far, I have no trouble at all believing that.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:23 pm
The long term testing data for these vaccines is a flat ZERO.

Extrapolations, sure, analogies, sure, comparisons to similar agents, sure, but actual long term testing - ZERO.
Even so, my personal belief (as a physician in practice for 30 years FWIW, not epidemiology) is that the potential risks were well worth it for a subset of people - elderly, certain co-morbidities, etc.

But that's not what we were told. We were told that pretty much EVERYONE had to get it. Lower age limits working down all the time. Emergency use authorization for children, or they can't go to school. And herd immunity is a taboo subject.

This was / is all utter bullshit. The CDC, Fauci, drug companies, all agents responsible for this blanket vaccine required rollout have lost all credibility in my view, and I have no inclination to automatically believe anything else they may ever say on this subject. At least Trump can plausibly claim that he THOUGHT he was doing the right thing. The others mentioned, not so much.

I got the Pfizer vaccine because a friend a few years older than me (also a physician) died of Covid in 2020. I don't seem to be harmed (so far), although I've gotten Covid since, and I would probably do it again. We let our teen daughter get it because she and her pediatrician wanted her to, I now think that was probably a mistake. We didn't let our younger son get it, and I would take drastic action before I let him be forced to.

Once you believe they've lied, how can you ever trust them again? Would certain parties with the power to do so hide or minimize important side effects? Sadly, based on how they've handled this so far, I have no trouble at all believing that.
Yes, like in all things, we must repent for our transgressions. And we need to pray for those who love us and those who hate us. God is merciful and he grants more years to people so that they might repent.

tim

Post by tim »

https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/pfizer ... ew-fetuses
Pfizer, FDA, Dr Walensky Knew Fetuses, Babies Died

Three Days Later Dr Walensky Told Pregnant Women to get MRNA Vaccinations Anyway
The darkest of all of the WarRoom/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Reports so far has appeared — this one by COO and WarRoom/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project Director Amy Kelly. Pfizer’s latest-released tranche of internal documents — which the FDA sought a court to keep hidden for 75 years — confirms that Pfizer knew that women who had been “exposed” to the vaccine — including prior to pregnancy - were sustaining spontaneous abortions and miscarriages. [https://dailyclout.io/bombshell-pfizer- ... en-anyway/]

Pfizer knew that “exposure” as they defined it, included sexual intercourse with vaccinated men, as well as skin contact and inhalation. They knew that 19 per cent of the babies identified, in the first three months of the study, sustained adverse events, many of them serious; one baby was rushed to the hospital.

Babies in this section of the Pfizer documents sustained respiratory distress, including from air sacs leaking between lungs and chest walls. Babies and fetuses were dying. My interview with Northern California longtime midwife Ellen Jasmer revealed that she is seeing a great deal of this — babies who seem fine at birth, go home, but who are rushed to hospital within a day with respiratory distress — and Pfizer knew in April 2021 — two full years ago — that this would indeed happen.

This, by the way, is the kind of abnormal, flattened, damaged placenta that Nurse-Midwife Ellen Jasmer is seeing now in her practice. She says she sees almost no normal placentas any more:
Ms Jasmer describes the horrors of the delivery room these days, and the calcified, damaged placentas and babies in respiratory distress that are now common in her practice: https://dailyclout.io/calcified-placent ... testimony/

Pfizer knew perfectly well that it was harming multiple aspects of the reproductive process in women. In its secret documents the company calmly described what it called “fetal poles” with no heartbeats, and amniotic sacs without any fetuses, along with other horrors. The documents make use too of the bizarre phrase “missed abortions”.

Why would you use such a phrase in internal documents unless you are trying to elicit spontaneous abortions or miscarriages?

In addition to damage to the fetuses and babies via the moms’ injections, the new tranche of documents also reveal that the PEG in vaccinated moms’ breast milk causes horrendous damage to tiny newborns trying to nurse. We broke this story about contaminated breast milk many months ago, but this tranche of new documents adds confirmation to the fact that Pfizer knew it was poisoning vaccinated women’s breast milk.

The babies in the documents who nursed from vaccinated moms had peeling skin, blurred vision, agitation, convulsions, rashes, fevers, myalgia, vomiting, inflammation of tissues, tissue edema, and many other horrendous conditions.
The data about all of this damage to fetuses and babies were compiled by Pfizer by April 20 2021. The report went to the FDA, and from there to the CDC. Astonishingly, three days later, knowing about this shocking report tallying dead fetuses, dead babies, and babies in distress, Dr Rochelle Walensky called a major White House press conference, at which she declared that the vaccines were “safe and effective” and launched an aggressive PR campaign to urge, bully and “recommend” that pregnant “persons” receive mRNA vaccines ‘for the safety of their babies.’

Dr Walensky was guilty of these shocking lies, in her April 23 2021 press conference:

“Moving on, I want to share a new study that was published this week by CDC scientists. On Wednesday, the New England Journal of Medicine published the preliminary findings of post-COVID-19 vaccine surveillance in pregnant persons. Clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccines did not include pregnant people, leaving us with limited data on the safety of vaccination in pregnant people and babies to date.

Through county — country-wide surveillance, using the CDC v-safe app and the v-safe Pregnancy Registry, as well as the Vaccine Adverse Event sys- — Reporting System, we were able to follow over 35,000 pregnant people who were vaccinated.

Pregnant people experienced the same side effects as others following vaccination. We were also able to follow, in detail, more than 3,900 pregnant women, and over 800 of whom have completed their pregnancies.

Importantly, no safety concerns were observed for people vaccinated in the third trimester or safety concerns for their babies. [Italics mine]

As such, CDC recommends that pregnant people receive the COVID-19 vaccine. We know that this is a deeply personal decision, and I encourage people to talk to their doctors or primary care providers to determine what is best for them and for their baby.” [https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... icials-31/;
I have in my book The Bodies of Others already taken apart “V-Safe” — the non-science pathetic excuse for a surveillance system for pregnant “people” - which is not in fact a double blind study in any way but is rather a phone app, staffed not by physicians or scientists, but by a call center, to which strangers you are supposed to self-report your miscarriage or spontaneous abortion — a totally normal thing to want to do when you have lost your baby.

This pathetic substitute for science, this phone app, is also designed to stop tracking women and babies right when newborn babies are going to reveal problems, if problems exist.

Dr Walensky hid from American and the world’s women, the fact that Pfizer in its in- depth internal documents had calmly concluded that the company was murdering and injuring babies and fetuses; and she called attention, rather, to the awesome outcomes revealed, or engineered, by a thoroughly gamed phone app.

This is my summary of Amy Kelly’s findings:

https://twitter.com/naomirwolf/status/1 ... q91O8tAAAA]

Words fail us.

We stare at last at the abyss.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/proo ... ptember-17
Proof: The FDA knew on September 17, 2021 that people who got the COVID vaccine were 2X more likely to be infected
The Cleveland Clinic study, which I fully explain in this article, shows that the more vaccines you get, the more likely you are to be infected with COVID.

This was not a fluke. As I pointed out in my article, the results were consistent with three other large studies, two of which (the Qatar and Pfizer studies) were general population and not just healthcare workers.

One of the two large confirming studies was the Pfizer Phase 3 trial participants themselves.

Did you know that Pfizer told the FDA in a document dated September 17, 2021 that people who were on the vaccine for a longer period were more likely to be infected with COVD than those who spent only about half the time in the vaccinated state. The difference between the infection rates of the vaxxed vs. unvaxxed was more than 2X. See this section of my article for details on data in the FDA document and the simple calculation to determine the relative infection rates.

The bottom line is that the FDA knew on Sept 17, 2021 that you were more likely to be infected with COVID if you were vaccinated. That’s the opposite of what they told us.
At this point, there is absolutely no doubt that COVID vaccination increases your risk of infection. Everyone who tries to attack the Cleveland Clinic study has failed. Nothing sticks.

Many of my readers have validated this effect with their own eyes and often write in comments like it’s all their vaccinated friends getting sick with COVID. And those turbo cancers, amyloid clots, and sudden deaths are happening almost exclusively in the vaccinated (or if you got a transfusion).

Wayne Root’s statistics are another great anecdote that should be impossible if the vaccines are so safe. Nobody’s been able to explain his numbers. Basically, Wayne found that his vaccinated friends were dying or had severe side effects in large numbers while his unvaccinated friends were unaffected.

And where is the anti-Wayne Root anecdote where it is just the unvaxxed who are getting very sick and dying? I still can’t find such an anecdote. I’ve tried.

Why can’t I find a single anecdote of a nursing home where the all-cause death rate declined after the vaccine rolled out?

If you listened to the CDC and mainstream media, you were led to believe that the unvaccinated would all be extinct by now.

So now that nobody can attack the Cleveland Clinic data, isn’t it time to right this wrong and reverse the mandates?

How about we now give the vaccinated a taste of their own medicine so they will understand first hand what it feels like to be unfairly penalized for doing nothing more than following the science?

tim

Post by tim »

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/suza ... ajority-of
Suzanne Gazda, MD: Vast majority of her patients got significantly worse after the shots

She's a neurologist with 4,000 patients. Most were vaccinated with the COVID vaccine. The majority of those vaxxed got significantly worse after getting the shot.
In fact, the damage to your brain from the COVID vaccine is quantifiable in a $600 MRI test. It’s called the NeuroQuant test and I just found out about it today. It takes just 8 minutes in an MRI machine and gives more information than an MRI.

You can prove to yourself that the vaccine causes damage easily. You scan someone before they get the vaccine and then again 2 days later.

Of course, nobody wants to do this study. Nobody wants to know the truth. So we don’t know the percentages.

But we know this damage happens because too many people are getting significantly worse after vaccination. We have a mechanism of action. And, most importantly, in autopsies, we can see the damage inside the brain that has the vaccine’s fingerprints in the brain.

No vaccine should damage anyone’s brain. Period. Since when is this “safe”??

After listening to her keynote talk on Alzheimer’s at the FLCCC conference today, here are the questions I think each of us should ask ourselves:

Why would you take a vaccine which makes you more likely to get COVID, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease (among others)?

Why would you take a vaccine which, when it works as designed, makes you more likely to be hospitalized and die (increase all-cause hospitalization and death)?

Why would you take a vaccine where you can objectively measure the permanent damage to the brain that happens within 2 days of the shot?

Why would you consider taking a vaccine which you know causes brain injury where the doctors can’t even tell you an accurate number for the chance of significant injury because they’ve never measured it?

Of course, the damage doesn’t happen to everyone who gets the shots. This is because the quality control of the vaccine is so poor that many people get “duds.” So if you don’t get a “dud” shot, what are the chances you’ll have a clinically significant brain injury? Nobody knows, but I’d estimate it is happening in at least 5% of people who have been vaccinated.

Are you feeling lucky?
Do you want to do the NeuroQuant study?
If you want to do the study to quantify the amount of brain injury in patients taking the vaccine, please contact me. I’ll fund it since the NIH won’t.

And I’m sure all the top medical journals will want to publish it, won’t they? ;)

Summary
It took me almost two years to find a neurologist who was not afraid of retribution and who was willing to speak out publicly.

There is now absolutely no doubt that the COVID vaccine causes irreversible brain damage that is objectively measurable with a $600 specialized MRI test. It’s not in all patients. But it shouldn’t be happening in any patients.

What is very troubling is there is no study of people taking a NeuroQuant test before and after taking the vaccine. Is this damage happening in 5% of patients? 40%? 90%? And how significant is the damage?

The world needs to know the harms their governments have done to them. I’m going to make a prediction: people will not be happy when they find out.

And they also won’t be happy that their governments weren’t even interested enough in their health to fund the research to find out.

tim

Post by tim »

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status ... 8316708864
Joe Rogan & Dr. Aseem Malhotra on Celebrities Keeping Their Vaccine Injuries Private

“A lot of them have stories…people that I know that have come up to me privately to tell me about their own vaccine injury”
Another Fully Vaccinated Canadian Doctor Has #DiedSuddenly 💉

Dr. Shannon Lee Corbett, of Burlington Ontario, passed away unexpectedly from a sudden heart attack.

She was 44 years old.

tim

Post by tim »

https://abc7.com/school-bus-rescue-boy- ... 91tn5zjcvi

https://www.cleveland19.com/2023/04/30/ ... pei18ifmfo
Solon High School teacher unexpectedly dies at 40

Norton Shores, MI - 14 year old Alia Zuidema, grade 9 student at Western Michigan Christian High died suddenly of pulmonary embolism on April 30, 2023

Vaccinated doctors are dropping like flies. This doctor passed away unexpectedly at home after suffering a “brief illness”.

⚰️ Obituary