Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
tim

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by tim »

“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://twitter.com/EthicalSkeptic/stat ... 56/photo/1
Ethical Skeptic ☀
@EthicalSkeptic
Don't let the Spring Lull in Mortality fool you. Two things we infer:

1. Our last year's 'system upgrade' adjustments match this year's data very well in trend.

2. This lull will end, and then we see the true long-term excess death trend.

We are not going away on this issue.
12:49 PM · May 3, 2023
·
Views
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Excessive disabilities and death trend has not broken from the high and is holding at 23%.

https://rumble.com/v2lspyq-nci-vancouve ... ith-j.html

"The trends, while off the high from the official mandates, are not improving. That has me alarmed."

"These numbers are so off the chart statistically, that if there wasn't an establishment coverup, they would be screaming from the rooftops about these events. They are so off the charts that we should be hearing everyone raising alarm bells. The silence from the CDC, NIH, and the media shows a cover up in process."

"Were in the early days of this becoming a general public awareness. I'm just mortified that the agencies that were developed to protect us have been bought and compromised."

Around -1:55:

"In the group life actuary, I've got early looks at the numbers, so I'll tell you what I'm being told. The actual report won't come out until later this year that will talk about what happened in '22 and whats going on in '23.

What I do know is for millennials, and I choose this group because these people should not die because of the very nature of their age, the excess mortality is still running around 23% for millennials. That's still way too high. That was the rate going around into the second quarter of 2022.

So, we seem to be stabilizing at 23% excess mortality and that's bad. That's very bad. The reason why I say that's bad is because booster uptake is way down. So there may be some medium term effects lingering. The other thing that has me concerned is the overall disability number is still near the highs and last month women went to an all time of high of disabilities.

The rate of change has slowed but the trend hasn't broken and its not going back to normal. So that's alarming.

The brunt of the acceleration came in 2022 so I'm concerned that even though some people aren't disabled or dead they are compromised - and these numbers of disabled and dead are not static. The injured can move into those two pockets. This is a devastating impact on the economy of the U.S. and the globe because its a productivity decline that we are going to see."

tim

Post by tim »

https://makismd.substack.com/p/died-sud ... us-drivers
Died suddenly - School bus drivers are collapsing at the wheel - 9 recent incidents!
My Take…
This is another serious problem no one is talking about.

Just like the recent increase in pilot incapacitation incidents with a serious risk of a large commercial plane crashing (so far all large planes have landed safely), these incidents of school bus drivers collapsing at the wheel bring about a risk to the safety of the children on board.

These bus drivers were almost certainly COVID-19 vaccinated and faced a vaccine mandate at some point. Now they are collapsing from COVID-19 vaccine injuries to the heart.

The health authorities and politicians are ignoring pilots collapsing and having heart attacks in-flight, so they will almost certainly ignore school bus drivers collapsing and crashing buses full of children.

But this is where parents can step in and demand accountability. If enough parents can wake up in time.

tim

Post by tim »

tim

Post by tim »

tim

Post by tim »

https://twitter.com/DrJamesOlsson/statu ... yU7O8tAAAA
Dr. James E. Olsson
@DrJamesOlsson
Deaths in the Past 3 Weeks:

Principle Amy Simpson -ARKANSAS
Principle Paul Funk, 51, -MASSACHUSETTS
Principle Chris Flanagan, 50, -OHIO

Teacher Crystal Cespedes, 40, -OHIO
Teacher Madelaine Schmidt, 24, -COLORADO
Teacher Judith Geoffroy -COLORADO
Teacher Scott Nash -COLORADO
4:50 PM · Apr 30, 2023
·
Views
https://twitter.com/DrJamesOlsson/statu ... 68wvQtAAAA
Dr. James E. Olsson
@DrJamesOlsson
3rd Olympian Dead Since Sunday:
- Calvin Davis
- Tori Bowie
- Ralph Boston
7:58 AM · May 4, 2023
·
Views

tim

Post by tim »

https://twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_/statu ... Xn8fctAAAA
Jennifer Stretton, a tragically heartbreaking #DiedSuddenly Story.

After her death, her father posted on her social media:

“Hello. This is Jennifer's dad, David. Jennifer passed away last night. She was eating at a restaurant, became nauseous, went to the bathroom, and was found unresponsive about ten to fifteen minutes later. She was rushed to OSU emergency room and after about an hour pronounced dead.”
TRAGIC: Fully vaccinated narrator and commentator of eSports Cecília Moraes #diedsuddenly on April 13th

She died of sudden heart complications.

She was only 24 years old

https://twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_/statu ... XHxPQtAAAA
NEW: Robert Augustus Wall, a resident of Chicago, IL #DiedSuddenly in his home on April 30th, 2023.

We are told he was forced to get the vaccine and booster shot in order to keep his job in the public school system.

He was only 24 years old.

TRAGIC: 12-year-old soccer player, Pyper Midkiff collapses, after suffering cardiac arrest mid game.

“Pyper has played for six years and has never had any health issues - until Thursday night when she suffered cardiac arrest on the field during practice.”

tim

Post by tim »

https://dailyclout.io/bombshell-pfizer- ... en-anyway/
Despite Pfizer and the FDA knowing by April 20, 2021, the extent of damage to fetuses and babies, including the fact that fetuses and newborns had died, on April 23, 2021, inexplicably Dr. Rochelle Walensky held a White House press briefing where she recommended pregnant women get vaccinated.

tim

Post by tim »

https://makismd.substack.com/p/children ... d-who-were

https://www.frontline.news/post/profile ... etsef-levi
In January 2023, Retsef Levi, MIT professor of operations management, and a researcher with extensive experience analyzing data-driven models for decision-making in healthcare management, joined the growing number of medical and science professionals who are calling for a halt in the use of the mRNA vaccines.
Israel was the first country to begin vaccinating, with the Pfizer mRNA vaccine near the end of December 2020. Around mid-2021 concerns about a possible connection between myocarditis and the vaccines arose. Since myocarditis symptoms are often mild and go undiagnosed, yet can lead to sudden cardiac arrest, Levi teamed up with a representative of Magen David Adom (Israel’s national ambulance service) to see if there was any evidence of this connection in Israeli EMS records.

The paper they published acknowledges that both COVID-19 infections and the vaccines are known to cause adverse cardiovascular events. The study aimed to "evaluate the association between the volume of cardiac arrest and acute coronary syndrome EMS calls in the 16–39-year-old population with potential factors including COVID-19 infection and vaccination rates."

They found that “[a]n increase of over 25% was detected in both call types during January–May 2021, compared with the years 2019–2020”, and that “the weekly emergency call counts were significantly associated with the rates of 1st and 2nd vaccine doses administered to this age group but were not with COVID-19 infection rates.”

Prof. Levi did not call for a vaccine recall based on his research. He recommended caution and further study. Despite this, the paper’s publication was rejected many times before it was finally published in April 2022; the reason repeatedly given by various publications was that it was “not a priority”.[2]‍

He was concerned enough by the results of his analysis to bring it to the attention of Israeli authorities in October 2021, before publication. This is not unprecedented; Dr. Joseph Fraiman did similarly in the US, and the FDA seriously considered his study. Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis, head of the Israel Health Ministry Public Health Services department, however, publicly discredited the study for not being peer-reviewed and claimed that any connection between the vaccines and heart attacks was “totally fake”.