Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
thomasglee

Re: Covid Vaccine - Talk to your DOCTOR

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:23 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:02 pm
Navigator wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:25 pm
Personally, I don't trust what people tell me on the internet. I do research and do my best to verify what information I get.

Please, anyone reading this debate, TALK to YOUR PERSONAL DOCTOR about this. I have. I trust him, as he has done a lot of good for my family.

I am not a medical professional, HE IS. I take his opinions a LOT more seriously than what I read on blog sites.

So, Please see your doctor. Ask them what is true and what isn't, and what the best course of action for you is regarding the vaccine.

Every day I see news stories - on conservative news sites - about another prominent anti-vaxxer dying of Covid. Don't be one of them.
You don't have to "trust" anything on the internet. All you have to do is verify the ideas presented, and you can verify very easily every claim I make.

If you can think critically and read. It might save your life, or many more years that you would have had. Your doctor may be the same type that won't go against the grain ... just because. You know, like most of the people that are hoping the world will turn out well, the Fed will save us, etc. It's funny that that kind of idea is here simultaneously with the general thesis of this site, and your position, Navi.
I am double vaccinated, (Pfz) and I never had any side effects. The anti-vaxxers are a bunch low IQ d-bags that have already gotten a lot of people killed.
And you're a blooming idiot. Period.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

thomasglee

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:45 am
Any religion claiming to be the only Way, is not
You're a blooming idiot and clueless.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

I am almost sympathetic with the stalinist censorship. The religious bickering deserves its own thread.

Post by Guest »

Seeing how we might be fighting WW3 soon, I find this debate relevant.

P.S. Clergy is unnecessary.

JDav

Post by JDav »

Sent via Galaxy wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:51 am
Burner Prime wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:07 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:59 am

Walk into a church and call people 'fake Christians' and you expect them to not react? Spew what BP spews and if it bothers you, you're a 'snow flake' who has been triggered? BP is nor making the world a better place to live.

So, if I call your mother a whore and you react, you're triggered?

You are as hypocritical as the SJWs.

You want one-sided battles without fear of reaction. You're the snowflake.

When the SHTF, people like BP will be looting and killing, and even worse. You'll learn lessons the hard way, CB.
Simple solution for you "Guest": don't read my posts.

A lot of what you accuse others of smells a lot like projection. I suspect you have a lot of problems outside this forum, that's why I didn't respond to you earlier.

Instead of lashing out here, go debate or get answers from an Orthodox Priest or dissident Catholic Priest. They will have the knowledge you seek but are rebelling against.
Get over yourself. If you are going to look to the Catholic church to save you, you have no business giving advice to anyone. The Pope doesn't care about you. I've got some bad news, Burner : No one is going to save you. You have to save yourself.
It is our Catholic FAITH we look to for salvation, not merely the earthly institution of the Church, or the (imperfect) men who run it. Fake Christian is an uncharitable description of Protestants, and Burner owes an apology for using such a term.

However, logically speaking, if you are a Christian there can only be one Way that contains within it the entire fullness of the faith. The question is - which is it? Aside from the Catholic Church, there are now about 40,000 Protestant denominations. They can’t all be true and correct. Some accept homosexuality, some find it an abomination; abortion is OK to some, but murder to others. Can anyone here make an argument for which one IS the one besides the Catholic Church? Convince me and I’ll convert tomorrow.

It makes no sense that Jesus would allow himself to be crucified so that all his followers could continue to do and say whatever they wanted, and still call themselves "Christian”. Hence, there must be one set of doctrinal teachings that most closely fit with his original teachings. I believe those are present in the Catholic Church.

I’m amazed at the many conversations I’ve had with Protestant friends who act as if Christian history started at the Reformation, and that nothing before that mattered. The Church has writings that go all the way back to the beginning (St. Ignatius of Antioch, St. Justin Martyr, etc.) Somehow, 1500 years of settled Christian teaching and practice were wrong? If so, even the Apostles must be burning in Hell, for they were responsible for spreading the heresy.

Even more amusing is my Protestant homeschooling friends who make their children study Aquinas, Augustine, and other Doctors of the Church, without the least bit of irony about the fact that they were Catholic.

When Catholics talk about “surviving” it’s not just about physical preparation. We are, after all, in this world but not of it. Our most important preparations are for the world to come.

The same should be true for all Christians. My experience is that most who leave the Church “feel” their way out. Most who return “think’ their way back. While you’re stocking up on guns, ammo, and food, also take stock of your spiritual fitness.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:20 pm
Guest wrote:
The sequence of irrational, emotional outbursts in the last several posts demonstrated this quite well.

You can do everything on your own. Just like Adam and Eve, right?

The guy doesn't even understand basic theology, because for him a book fell from the sky just like the islamic text. Sheesh, we still have to suffer with this foolishness, it's pathetic. I'd be more charitable if the guy just made up an interesting handle, but he can't even do that.

Cool Breeze

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Cool Breeze »

The guy won't quit, lol, nor even counter a point. Classic.

He probably thinks most of Martin Armstrong's posts are fantasy. LOL.

Keep truckin' , Thomas.

Post by Guest »

The current Pope seems as wishy washy as the mainstream Protestant churches today. I do not see a Carholic church of unchanging religious beliefs. I see a Catholic church that now blows with the wind. I saw video of Pope Francis tell a little boy that his athiest father was now in Heaven. That is not church doctrine. Or is it? Or maybe it is this week. No, your argument does not hold water. Pope Francis can't even decide on his own views on homosexuality. He has backtracked on this topic too. Pope Francis has lost the plot. And so has the Catholic church.

If you want unflinching orthodoxy, become a Muslim.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:02 pm
thomasglee wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:20 pm
Guest wrote:
The sequence of irrational, emotional outbursts in the last several posts demonstrated this quite well.

You can do everything on your own. Just like Adam and Eve, right?

The guy doesn't even understand basic theology, because for him a book fell from the sky just like the islamic text. Sheesh, we still have to suffer with this foolishness, it's pathetic. I'd be more charitable if the guy just made up an interesting handle, but he can't even do that.
These is more than one guest...

John

Post by John »

** 01-Sep-2021 World View: Religious and Vaccine arguments
Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:44 pm
> I am almost sympathetic with the stalinist censorship. The
> religious bickering deserves its own thread.
Transferring off-topic posts to another thread where they are
relevant is not "stalinist censorship."

Nonetheless, I'm sympathetic with the issue in this case, and if this
goes on much longer, I'll move these religious and vaxxing argument
posts to a new "Religious and Vaccine Arguments" thread.