Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:48 pm
As tim points out, the really stubborn are the people who deny that the government lied over and over about everything we actually know about coronaviruses, their natural history, their mutation rate, the fact that they don't go away, and that real immunity is FAR better than vaccine induced (as shown in Israel) ... beyond the fact that while it doesn't kill everyone, the vaccine absolutely contributes to the imminent death of many. Why? The spike protein is what causes disease. So for the twentieth time, retard, you are causing the variants you also worry more and more about, the very ones that don't do anything to healthy people or those that have encountered the SARS cov viruses before.

If telling the truth is not helpful, and even explaining it in detail, I can't do any more for you.
You were asked if the current situation in the Tampa Bay ICU looks like influenza with multiple people passing from covid in that ICU being between age 35 and 55, as described in the article.

People between age 35 and 55 hardly ever pass from flu, but several did in just that one ICU in just 2 days.

Now you stoop to calling someone a retard because you are unable to provide real answers to real questions.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Stop telling me about a disease you know nothing about and listen to anecdotes about.

A positive PCR test does not make a person "dying from covid" - it's not a diagnostic test - it's a dna or rna amplification measure.

You can't, and won't, stop coronaviruses. The best thing to do by far was to let it burn through and those with the bad luck or fat ass eating and no exercise would have got what was coming anyway - nothing anyone was going to do. If they were too scared of life they could have stayed home and tried to run from it ... but I know such people and they still died.

Nothing we could do. That doesn't give reason to take away freedoms and sanity from others, contributing to suicide, alcoholism, lack of care for other diseases, and abuse of children to boot (which cov2 does NOTHING to, unlike the flu)

Get your shit together. Understand that what is going on has NOTHING do with with a disease. It has to do with fear, control, money and bureaucracy. And sovereign debt not possible to withstand.

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:07 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:29 pm

No, it is a type of the mark, prefiguring the real mark to come.

"Do this and you will be saved from death"

And its purpose is to abuse you and confirm your master is life in this world (as if you aren't going to die one day) and self preservation, not trusting in God no matter what happens.

Why else would all those unvaccinated be so clearly discriminated against and maligned, even though a lot of them are actually the healthiest people in society (like me).

An untested gene therapy for a disease that can't possibly kill me? Give me a break, that's the essence of stupid and not understanding risk.
No. The vaccine is not a type of the mark, prefiguring the real mark to come.

And all those unvaccinated are not clearly discriminated against and maligned. There's been no discrimination at all in my experience.
Just saying no doesn't add to a conversation, especially when it's devoid of reality. Ever heard of vax passports, etc.? That's the plan

Don't bother to reply if you aren't going to actually respond with anything worthwhile, or reality based.
You're the one who said no first, so I responded with no. Now you tell me I can't say no when you said no first. Why is that?

You have added nothing to this conversation. A vaccine is not a type of mark and vax passports are not reality.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:59 pm
Stop telling me about a disease you know nothing about and listen to anecdotes about.

A positive PCR test does not make a person "dying from covid" - it's not a diagnostic test - it's a dna or rna amplification measure.

You can't, and won't, stop coronaviruses. The best thing to do by far was to let it burn through and those with the bad luck or fat ass eating and no exercise would have got what was coming anyway - nothing anyone was going to do. If they were too scared of life they could have stayed home and tried to run from it ... but I know such people and they still died.

Nothing we could do. That doesn't give reason to take away freedoms and sanity from others, contributing to suicide, alcoholism, lack of care for other diseases, and abuse of children to boot (which cov2 does NOTHING to, unlike the flu)

Get your shit together. Understand that what is going on has NOTHING do with with a disease. It has to do with fear, control, money and bureaucracy. And sovereign debt not possible to withstand.
This is more rambling that has nothing to do with whether flu routinely kills people age 35 to 55 like covid delta has been doing in the Tamp Bay ICU. That was the question, and I haven't attempted to tell you anything.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:54 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:50 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:29 pm
If you think it's nothing, then you're either blind or an integral part of the system helping it to be what it is.
Let me ask it a different way-

Who is writing here who has lost their job because they didn't get vaccinated?
Who is writing here from a prison cell because they have been imprisoned for not being vaccinated?
Who has had to flee their home or their country because they have not been vaccinated?
Who has been fined for not being vaccinated?

Please tell your story.
I can answer affirmatively to at least one of these.

Wake up.
Tell your story and wake me up. I'm all ears.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
FullMoon wrote:
If you think it's nothing, then you're either blind or an integral part of the system helping it to be what it is.

Who is writing here from a prison cell because they have been imprisoned for not being vaccinated?
Who has had to flee their home or their country because they have not been vaccinated?

Please tell your story.
https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... s-cascade/

There's nothing left to say. If you don't get it, please explain.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:01 pm
Guest wrote:
FullMoon wrote:

Please tell your story.

I was hoping to hear something specific about a poster here who has suffered adverse consequences for not taking the vaccine.

Something like losing a job as a welder in a manufacturing plant and not finding another one over refusal to take the vaccine.

But I see there's nothing here so I'll move along.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:40 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please tell your story.

I was hoping to hear something specific about a poster here who has suffered adverse consequences for not taking the vaccine.

Something like losing a job as a welder in a manufacturing plant and not finding another one over refusal to take the vaccine.

I'll take that as you don't get it. Not even a little bit. Beyond comprehending you are and utterly lost. Reply is for edification of others, 'guest' can disregard.

another Guest

Post by another Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:46 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:40 pm
FullMoon wrote:

I'll take that as you don't get it. Not even a little bit. Beyond comprehending you are and utterly lost. Reply is for edification of others, 'guest' can disregard.
What doesn't Guest get? That nobody lost their job?

Post by Guest »

I vote that this is not a normal flu. There is something new and different happening with the Delta variant. The patients are sicker and younger. The ages are the most telling clue that something is different. It's not too often a 36 year old mother dies of flu. Yes, it can happen but it is rare, as are all the other ages stated in just one ICU on just one day.
Personally, after almost two years of pandemic, I don't know a single person personally who has has Covid-19. I've never even met anyone that has had Covid. Just saying.

I am fully vaccinated, so I' m not against it. However, I had to get vaccinated to attend public schools when i was a kid back in the 1970s. Why are people so up in arms about this?

I think the conspiracy theories floating around are really doing serious damaged this time. I think the mandates are appropriate. Home school (probably a oood idea anyway) if you don;t want to be vaccinated. You won't be allowed to fly international if you don't get vaccinated, so don't. Obviosuly people of all ages are dying from this now.

P.S. These restrictions should also apply to Orthodox Jews who the the jab--'religious exemptions', my ass.