Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
FullMoon

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by FullMoon »

another Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:40 am
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:46 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:40 pm

I was hoping to hear something specific about a poster here who has suffered adverse consequences for not taking the vaccine.

Something like losing a job as a welder in a manufacturing plant and not finding another one over refusal to take the vaccine.

But I see there's nothing here so I'll move along.
I'll take that as you don't get it. Not even a little bit. Beyond comprehending you are and utterly lost. Reply is for edification of others, 'guest' can disregard.
What doesn't Guest get? That nobody lost their job?
The narrative. 'guest' doesn't get the narrative.
And you don't either. Apples and oranges. Two different worlds. Worlds apart. You think it's a small thing that will pass. I see it as a clear clear sign of something. Another glaring, in my face sign, impossible to miss. Everything needed to be said has been. If you're not worried, you're probably experiencing less stress and that's a good thing. But you're heckling others, therefore harbouring a dubious agenda.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Guest wrote:
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:01 pm

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... s-cascade/

There's nothing left to say. If you don't get it, please explain.
I was hoping to hear something specific about a poster here who has suffered adverse consequences for not taking the vaccine.

Something like losing a job as a welder in a manufacturing plant and not finding another one over refusal to take the vaccine.

I'll take that as you don't get it. Not even a little bit. Beyond comprehending you are and utterly lost. Reply is for edification of others, 'guest' can disregard.
Exactly. And it's funny that a clown (probably another subverter) also thinks we're going to doxx ourselves even further than the information already gleened from many of our posts. Shut up dude, go waste someone else's time with your lies and "guest" crap.

Cool Breeze

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:17 am
I am fully vaccinated, so I' m not against it. However, I had to get vaccinated to attend public schools when i was a kid back in the 1970s. Why are people so up in arms about this?

... I think the mandates are appropriate.

... Obviosuly people of all ages are dying from this now.
These statements show an utter lack of understanding not only of reality, but at least of the opposing points of view. The first is bad enough, the second disallows any reasonable dialogue.

Why would we bother after all this time with the likes of you? We've already stated a thousand times what is going on, so point out specifically where we are incorrect, or don't bother at all.

Influenza kills people of "all ages" insomuch as anything "kills people of all ages". Sarscov2 doesn't, and never did. If you don't know that, you are part of the problem because you care nothing for honesty - essentially, it is an attitude enabling child abuse.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:19 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly. And it's funny that a clown (probably another subverter) also thinks we're going to doxx ourselves even further than the information already gleened from many of our posts. Shut up dude, go waste someone else's time with your lies and "guest" crap.
I'm not afraid of doxxing. Naturally cautious now in these times as we all should be. I believe anyone can be saved from errant ways but in proper fashion. Don't insult them. They're smart enough, but lost. I'm not talking religion, but it is a spiritual matter. They've gone to the Dark side and don't know it. They're my family, my neighbors and friends. And yes, I still care for them. We are one nation, under God.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:44 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
FullMoon wrote:

I'm not afraid of doxxing. Naturally cautious now in these times as we all should be. I believe anyone can be saved from errant ways but in proper fashion. Don't insult them. They're smart enough, but lost. I'm not talking religion, but it is a spiritual matter. They've gone to the Dark side and don't know it. They're my family, my neighbors and friends. And yes, I still care for them. We are one nation, under God.
The 2 Guests are obviously idiots. Any Guest who thought they could glean any useful information about covid or flu from the bullcrap you 2 guys spew out is naive at best. Nobody with any brains would think you guys were employed any time in the past 10 years doing anything other than posting bizarre opinions on forums.

I have a suggestion. When you type from your grandmother's basement, stop using your toes. That will help prevent incomplete sentences and misspellings.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:07 am
FullMoon wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

The 2 Guests are obviously idiots. Any Guest who thought they could glean any useful information about covid or flu from the bullcrap you 2 guys spew out is naive at best. Nobody with any brains would think you guys were employed any time in the past 10 years doing anything other than posting bizarre opinions on forums.

I have a suggestion. When you type from your grandmother's basement, stop using your toes. That will help prevent incomplete sentences and misspellings.
[/quote
Misspelled words. I just dislike the mobile phone but it works.
Sorry I only use my toes. Sometimes I get a boner and I use that. Or my overgrown asscrack hair.
You are correct, financial independence does give time for reflection. But on my own house Grandma died at the turn of the century. I still miss her despite the Alzheimer's nightmare I lived. So correct, the plight of the wage workers is only a memory. Self employment confers freedom but it's over now and the new world will bring what it brings.
We might be off-putting but your juvenile criticism shows any reader clearly who is the basement tree resident.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:23 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:17 am
I am fully vaccinated, so I' m not against it. However, I had to get vaccinated to attend public schools when i was a kid back in the 1970s. Why are people so up in arms about this?

... I think the mandates are appropriate.

... Obviosuly people of all ages are dying from this now.
These statements show an utter lack of understanding not only of reality, but at least of the opposing points of view. The first is bad enough, the second disallows any reasonable dialogue.

Why would we bother after all this time with the likes of you? We've already stated a thousand times what is going on, so point out specifically where we are incorrect, or don't bother at all.

Influenza kills people of "all ages" insomuch as anything "kills people of all ages". Sarscov2 doesn't, and never did. If you don't know that, you are part of the problem because you care nothing for honesty - essentially, it is an attitude enabling child abuse.
"Influenza kills people of "all ages" insomuch as anything "kills people of all ages"."

What's that supposed to mean? Alzheimer's kills people of all ages? The 1918 flue pandemic killed people of all ages?

Clueless.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
FullMoon wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

I just got it! Haha.
You're accusing of being quadrupedal. An allusion to our origin, I suspect. Sure we're not pure white people, so you white supremacists feel it's acceptable to demean us. I thought of many ways to lash out. But really, just showing clearly your white supremacist words and deeds are sufficient. Hatred cannot be eliminated except by love. The Dark side clouds your judgement. Hate not.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:30 pm
Guest wrote:
FullMoon wrote:

I just got it! Haha.
You're accusing of being quadrupedal. An allusion to our origin, I suspect. Sure we're not pure white people, so you white supremacists feel it's acceptable to demean us. I thought of many ways to lash out. But really, just showing clearly your white supremacist words and deeds are sufficient. Hatred cannot be eliminated except by love. The Dark side clouds your judgement. Hate not.
I think the Guest is jealous of you because you are talented enough to type with your toes but he cannot.

Guest from Tx

Post by Guest from Tx »

I ave been fully vaccinated too. No side effects either.

You'll both probably end up dying from Covid-19. I await the Tik Tok video from your beds asking people not to make the same mistake you have and get vaxxed.