Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
thomasglee

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by thomasglee »

tim wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:51 pm
Jeff Nyquist still believes the vaccine is the bioweapon. Is the vaccination campaign a sinister pearl harbor style sneak attack on America?

The report itself ends with this warning: “The vaccine could be a bioweapon and even more dangerous than the original infection.

https://nationalfile.com/report-pfizer- ... -diseases/

https://jrnyquist.blog/2021/10/15/vacci ... s-part-ii/
You'll find this interesting.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/10/dr- ... on-part-i/

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/10/dr- ... on-part-2/
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:39 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:39 pm

Another fool who doesn't understand bitcoin and blames others for his lack of understanding.

Trusting government is working great these days, isn't it, fool?
That's why I don't trust Bitcoin. It was secretly created by the CIA.
This is the problem. Bitcoin could have been created by the CIA, or the KGB, or the CCP, nobody knows. Nobody understands where Bitcoin came from... except... then you have to use your imagination... is it the CIA, the KGB, the CCP... ? Unless of course you're the unknown person or persons who created it.

Am I "another fool who doesn't understand Bitcoin" just because I can't say who created it and what their motives were? I don't think it's foolish to call anyone a fool for making this point.

Trusting government? Oh, we don't trust government so now it's "In Bitcoin we Trust"?

tim

Post by tim »

In time, the truth about the mRNA shots will come out. The damage will already have been done.

The American Heart Association has released a warning that the mRNA shots dramatically increase the risk of heart disease.

Of course this information is being suppressed by the Marxists.

SARS-COV2 does not have the same health risks to everyone. To say so is a lie and a political statement.

Why are young healthy people with no health problems being subjected to these experimental shots? Can we really say these shots are safe? Why was this information about risks of heart disease not known about until now?

What other health effects do we have yet to discover regarding these shots? In the future will there be a dramatic increase in the rate of cancer?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/twit ... ne-warning
Twitter Slaps 'Unsafe' Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning

Twitter has slapped an "unsafe link" warning on a study from the American Heart Association which found that mRNA vaccines dramatically increase risk of developing heart diseases from 11% to 25%.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/stabil ... o9Dt8Rq79w
Summary
Changes to key parts of the mRNA code in SARS-CoV-2 vaccines may be causal in changing the innate immune response via toll-like receptors. Toll-like receptors are important components in defence against infection and downstream effects may also include inhibition of CD8 T cell response. CD8 is a vital part of the immune system’s ability to eradicate infection and cancer. Those changes may be reflected in recent reactivated Varicella Zoster infections although specific mechanisms are unclear at the moment. Anecdotal reports of significant uptick in cancer presenting to medical consultants may be consistent with aberrant toll-like receptor and dendritic cell changes leading to an inhibition of the anti-cancer CD8 effector response. Further data are required but the prospect of an altered CD8 response to infection and cancer is very concerning and should prompt urgent investigation.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:28 pm
Whenever someone says "Putin" as if he is Stalin or some historical evil-ish figure, you know it's a bunch of dung. Or at least I do as someone who knows much better than some silly simpleton analysis.
It's exactly ignorant people like you, in the West, that Puton relies to help him get away with his evil acts.

Also, Russia did not start trying to rebuild the Soviet Union 15 years ago. From 1991, Russianwqs heavily involved in conflicts in its "near abroad" in the Caucasus and Central Asia. Russia was heavily involved in the wars in Georgia, Chechnya, Armenia, and Azerbaijan. There were Russan troops fighting in low level conflicts in Central Asia from 1992. The West didn't care. It is only recently that Westerners noticed now these wars are on NATO's doorstep on Poland's and Turkey's borders. Russia has to be destroyed in order to stop it.

Arming the Chechens would be a good start.

British soliders are excellent. A few thousand could hold of a hundred thousand Russians. Americans, unless politics has gutted the US military completely, could too.

The Russian army isn't that good. Look hownokng a few thousand lightly armed Chechens held out. In the end, Russia had to resort to paying off rival Chechen tribes to win the war in Chechnya. Moscow was forced to send their Chechen puppets billions of dollars in order to do it.

Arm the Croatians and blockade Serbia and Montenegro---they are Chinese puppets already. Arm Albania and bring Kosova into NATO. The US can easily force the issue and push it through. Counties like Slovakia are traitors too.

Real politik is not so difficult, if you have been out in the world. Obviously some people here have not.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:12 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Whenever someone says "Putin" as if he is Stalin or some historical evil-ish figure, you know it's a bunch of dung. Or at least I do as someone who knows much better than some silly simpleton analysis.
It's exactly ignorant people like you, in the West, that Puton relies to help him get away with his evil acts.

Also, Russia did not start trying to rebuild the Soviet Union 15 years ago. From 1991, Russianwqs heavily involved in conflicts in its "near abroad" in the Caucasus and Central Asia. Russia was heavily involved in the wars in Georgia, Chechnya, Armenia, and Azerbaijan. There were Russan troops fighting in low level conflicts in Central Asia from 1992. The West didn't care. It is only recently that Westerners noticed now these wars are on NATO's doorstep on Poland's and Turkey's borders. Russia has to be destroyed in order to stop it.

British soliders are excellent. A few thousand could hold of a hundred thousand Russians. Americans, unless politics has gutted the US military completely, could too.

The Russian army isn't that good. Look hownokng a few thousand lightly armed Chechens held out. In the end, Russia had to resort to paying off rival Chechen tribes to win the war in Chechnya. Moscow was forced to send their Chechen puppets billions of dollars in order to do it.

Arm the Croatians and blockade Serbia and Montenegro---they are Chinese puppets already. Arm Albania and bring Kosova into NATO. The US can easily force the issue and push it through. Counties like Slovakia are traitors too.

Real politik is not so difficult, if you have been out in the world. Obviously some people here have not.

It's exactly ignorant people like you... "Arming the Chechens would be a good start."

Yeah, cuz the last time we armed a Muslim enemy of Russia, it turned out really good for the USA!
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

London calling

Post by London calling »

thomasglee wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:06 am
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

It's exactly ignorant people like you... "Arming the Chechens would be a good start."

Yeah, cuz the last time we armed a Muslim enemy of Russia, it turned out really good for the USA!
At least the Chechens would fight the Russians, unlike you who plan to hide in a hole in Texas. :roll:

Iberia

Post by Iberia »

thomasglee wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:06 am
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

If Navigator is right, then Europe is about to be crushed under a wave of mass rape and murder by your friends the Russians. As someone with family in Europe, I prefer to have as many allies as possible. You are faraway in Texas, fat and happy, while others will have to fight. The Chechens would be a serious thorn in Russia's side. I support arming them. I am one of those who will have to fight the Russians, not you.

You're willing to cut a deal with the Russians to fight China and are willing to sacrifice Europe to save your fat ass. You are a coward and idiot.

Now go back to your basement, eat corned beef hash, and watch Netflix Thomas.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

London Calling Iberia, you're a hoot. A foolish hoot, but a hoot none the less. Too bad you don't know as much as you think you do about me, or anything else for that matter.

You're such a clever hoot you had to create two ID's to respond to my single, yet prescient post. Good for you and your bi-polar self.

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:46 am
London Calling Iberia, you're a hoot. A foolish hoot, but a hoot none the less. Too bad you don't know as much as you think you do about me, or anything else for that matter.

You're such a clever hoot you had to create two ID's to respond to my single, yet prescient post. Good for you and your bi-polar self.
"You don't know me!"

Ah, I miss the 90s talk shows like Jerry Springer and the rest whose names I can't remember. Being young in 90s was fun.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane...