Tom Mazanec's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Tom Mazanec

Re: Tom Mazanec's Topic

Post by Tom Mazanec »

NoMansLand wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:08 pm
So no one has posted here for a while, but I came here to say... Goddammit Tom!

I just finished the current run of The Out of Placers and now I have to wait, knowing even if the material keeps coming, it may never be properly concluded.
I know how you feel. The fanfics help with the withdrawal a little, but the canonical strip is the best.
He usually posts a couple towards the end of the month, probably to get his Patreon pay. There is an excellent Discord discussion group on the comic as well.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

NoMansLand

Post by NoMansLand »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:24 am
NoMansLand wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:08 pm
So no one has posted here for a while, but I came here to say... Goddammit Tom!

I just finished the current run of The Out of Placers and now I have to wait, knowing even if the material keeps coming, it may never be properly concluded.
I know how you feel. The fanfics help with the withdrawal a little, but the canonical strip is the best.
He usually posts a couple towards the end of the month, probably to get his Patreon pay. There is an excellent Discord discussion group on the comic as well.
Thank you for the TopComics link and the info regarding the update schedule.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Really updates when he gets around to it (except the month end is good). The various fanfics are the same "schedule".
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain