Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

Guest 1323302 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:37 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:48 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:38 pm

Are you going to move to Moscow?
Of course he doesn't. That was probably the plan in 2021, but the imminent defeat of Holy Russia has blindsided him.

Now he will probably move to Dubai. :arrow:
Cool Breeze will have to leave the bunker in Montana first.
He can't afford to. Too many bad market calls. Guffaww!

https://i.postimg.cc/HnLg6rcm/Cool-Breeze-Guffaww.png

Post by Guest »

This is sad. From the guy in his bunker who can't shoot stright.

Post by Guest »

The guy in his bunker was left behind on bitcoin. He said it was going higher all the way down. Said he's holding a big cash position right before it took off. Must have let go of all his bitcoin right before the low with huge losses. Sad. Then went short the markets and lost there too.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:38 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:37 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:46 am

Patton hated the Russians. He wanted to attack the Soviet Union.
He hated the Bolsheviks and what came after them (Stalin). Big difference. Wake up

What the left is in America is exactly that, totally disgusting. Why would I support those sickos?
Are you going to move to Moscow?
I'd only consider that if we were well after a WW3 settled scenario/win for whomever (unless the ZOG took over Russia, but don't see that happening though that is the current plan). I'm trying to get a Belarussian girl to come over to the spanish speaking nations

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:39 pm
Guest 1323302 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:37 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:48 pm

Of course he doesn't. That was probably the plan in 2021, but the imminent defeat of Holy Russia has blindsided him.

Now he will probably move to Dubai. :arrow:
Cool Breeze will have to leave the bunker in Montana first.
He probably regularly protrudes his head to intercourse with his flocks of followers. It's always Mountin' time in Montana for him.
The followers I have are those silent do-gooders suffering in the world of feminism of the west and hambeasts. They luckily have listened to my middle and long term investment positioning so we can reward real femininity and wives in nations where they actually care about being normal men, and women. Not consumerist soyboys to ZOG media and the fruits of Gloria Steinem et al

So nice to see you are joining the ranks of those wanting to censor me, as if I damage anything like that bish does, sad sack that he is. He doesn't even give you good investment and economic/financial tips. And you still want me to be silent --- because the US government lied to you and is going to stab you in the back (or in the arm, where that one has killed many already?) ...

We don't just tell others "not your keys not your coins" FullMoon ... we also say

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I'm in cash waiting and you're making up weird graphs that mean nothing, while nothing I'm long term on the "tulips" that you all wish you had.

Hmm, how am I losing again?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:33 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:33 pm
I think John should be "censoring" more of CB and BB. I've seen many hate filled inflammatory remarks that don't get censored. Real rubbish that needs cleaned up. John's being lenient from my perspective
BB is now on my foe list. He is an anti-Catholic bigot.
I told you long ago, he knows the voice of only 1, and sadly, that one is the slanderer, accuser; he has many names. That's why he does what his father does, because he hangs with the brood of vipers, Tom.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:58 pm
I'm in cash waiting and you're making up weird graphs that mean nothing, while nothing I'm long term on the "tulips" that you all wish you had.

Cool Breeze, you don't have an honest bone in your body.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze,

Please explain these constant references to "ZOG" and the reason why you are making them.

Clarkmod

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:06 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:58 pm

Cool Breeze, you don't have an honest bone in your body.
Why not? And why not make a handle so we know who we are dealing with, besides a fraud?