Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:01 pm
BTC will crush gold and other commodities, even though they'll do ok, for the next 5 years. It'll demolish them in just the next 8 months, and they'll never even catch up. You're welcome.
8 months ago, you chose 8 months. Bad choice.

Why are you choosing 4 years now? Because you're running for political office?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:41 am
Anyone can pick time frames and confuse other people. The bigger reality? If you bought and held BTC over ANY 4 year period in its history, you are ahead. Think about that.
Your time frame was 8 months and you can't own up to it. Anybody smarter than a 1st grader is onto your game.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:37 am
Pretty deep down the rabbit hole yes, but not anywhere near where it is stated on this site, which is par for the course if you pay attention.

The sad thing about lefties is that they don't care about the chaos they create, they just want carnage and depopulation. Their useful idiots will in part be subject to the welfare recipient violence, yes, but like the jab that also is a type of test to see who should also be culled.
What are you trying to say? An example would help.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
BTC will crush gold and other commodities, even though they'll do ok, for the next 5 years. It'll demolish them in just the next 8 months, and they'll never even catch up. You're welcome.
In your own words:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:20 pm
Yes, we've been over that. What I'm getting at is your fixation on how destined a war is.

I agree probability is high, but a financial crisis is much more likely. A war may or may not happen, but you still won't talk about your response to one not happening which would ruin your hypothesis. A simple answer might be, "I will admit I am wrong." I only offer that because you are being coy or you really believe you cannot possibly be wrong, which is just weird for a smart person who should know better.
Time to follow your own advice. Just say, "I was wrong." Can you just that?

Post by Guest »

In your own words again:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:07 pm
Zoomer go Brr wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:52 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:48 pm
I've asked it before but we should return to the subject. How many more years have to pass before anyone here (whoever wants to answer) will be shocked that nothing HUGE (crisis war) has happened?
Moving goal posts seem to be readily accepted here
Zoomage, the sad thing about that is that my original asking of this question, or one akin, was to make clear what truths we are getting at, where we can go wrong, and how we can more accurately make predictions (or as I desired, assign probabilities to things). It became fairly clear that the answers that I got, at least at the time, were in the camp of moving goalposts, indeed.

What I don't get is why asking these things is so threatening.
Why do you talk this way when a predicted war hasn't happen, yet when your prediction of Bitcoin going up doesn't happen, you can't apply your own supposed standards to yourself?

What are you doing here?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:43 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
8 months ago, you chose 8 months. Bad choice.
8 months wasn't too bad a choice. Bitcoin is getting demolished today, down 8% in just 24 hours! Bitcoin will get demolished during WWIII!

Post by Guest »

I don't trust Bitcoin. Nobody knows who created it except the secret creator. I don't trust people who create invisible things in secret. That's for God to do only.

I Trust in God.

For the money of man, I Trust in Gold.

Gold is honest. It comes from the earth through the hard work of men. Honest men deal in gold. If a man has something to sell and wants gold as payment, I will trust him.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:22 pm
BTC becomes the ultimate freedom play (or other privacy cryptos) - a required asset to have. Many legacy people on this board just don't understand this, and it is a sad phenomenon.
They "don't understand this" because it's not true. Hey, I know, every generation needs its own revolution and the generation before you thought their revolution was right even when it wasn't, and the generation before that one that one until the beginning of time. Then it's all forgotten.

What is not forgotten and stands the test of time is gold. For hundreds of generations gold has been money. It's mentioned in the Bible and the Constitution.

Give me gold. You can keep your corruptocurrency.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:03 pm
You can keep your corruptocurrency.
Haha, corruptocurrency, good one.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The guests won't stop creating fake posts and posters, it's quite annoying here.