Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:30 am
El Cid M wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:03 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:36 am
And maybe Cool Breeze is also Jewish, for the same reason.
A gay self-loathing jew people who sacrifices children to Moloch while wearing an armadillo helmet to protect himself from government brain waves.

I can believe that.
I honestly wonder if Cool Breeze believes in anything.
I'm not sure what he believes in but his effect is to undermine and hinder serious discussion. It's been said that other posters complained that he is toxic and I agree.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:09 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:30 am
El Cid M wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:03 am

A gay self-loathing jew people who sacrifices children to Moloch while wearing an armadillo helmet to protect himself from government brain waves.

I can believe that.
I honestly wonder if Cool Breeze believes in anything.
I'm not sure what he believes in but his effect is to undermine and hinder serious discussion. It's been said that other posters complained that he is toxic and I agree.
Case in point. This was directed at Navigator:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:01 pm
So you're a Mormon.
What's the point?

Then he went off on some tangent about how Mormonism is a false religion. The effect is to undermine and hinder serious discussion. Navigator is a legitimate, serious poster and this type of post has no serious function.

Cool Breeze has his freedom of speech here but he uses his freedom of speech to repeatedly remind everyone that his Orthodox religion is the only true religion, which is not the point of this board at all.

There are dozens, if not hundreds, or example of this kind of nonsense.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Why wouldn't mormonism and its made up history be relevant when posted in sections regarding religion?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:19 pm
Why wouldn't mormonism and its made up history be relevant when posted in sections regarding religion?
Mormonism is one of the great and true religions. That's why you hate it so much. You need to stop trolling long enough to pay attention to what it really says and not your version of what you believe it says and stands for, but doesn't.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:34 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mormonism is one of the great and true religions. That's why you hate it so much. You need to stop trolling long enough to pay attention to what it really says and not your version of what you believe it says and stands for, but doesn't.
Every religion is great and true to those who adhere to its teachings.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Thomas knows I don't "hate". So it seems the guests are the real projection-ists. As usual.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:45 am
Thomas knows I don't "hate". So it seems the guests are the real projection-ists. As usual.
lol...puke.

If it wasn't for hatred you wouldn't have any emotions at all. (Unless you want to add jealousy.)

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:40 am
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
You should remember that.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:04 am
thomasglee wrote:
Guest wrote:

Trust me, I do and more than you, I'm confident.

You must be Mormon, which is fine, you're allowed to choose your own fate, just as I am.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:13 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:04 am
thomasglee wrote:

You must be Mormon, which is fine, you're allowed to choose your own fate, just as I am.
This coming from someone who had the encoded "F U Biden" attached to his posts for months...

Yeah, confident. Yeah...