Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
John

Post by John »

** 10-Nov-2021 World View: Moving
thomasglee wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:58 am
> CB's answer this reply was well written and addressed your
> question, but for whatever reason, John wants it hid.
It's not hidden. It's simply moved out of the news thread into
another thread, where there is other anti-Semitic nonsense.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:10 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:55 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:11 pm
It's SSDD Nathan. Biden is a stooge, a perfect puppet example for a decaying US.

Putin is a real leader, shit, Xi and his cronies are real leaders too, regardless of what you think about them. But the former isn't communist, never has been. The Synagogue of Satan has less influence on them at this point, compared to the US and its hegemony and "allies". But they still don't mind it, since greater economic and banking prowess is already under control. Apparently they see the Chinese mirage not lasting long, either.
Based on this comment here it appears that you believe that (1) WWIII will pit the West against China AND Russia, and (2) that the West is the bad guy because it is controlled by Jews.

Do I have that right?
I wouldn't make anything that simple, so I don't agree with any of it in terms of making groups of nations or their associations, which are too hard to predict, even at this late stage decay of the "West". Most of the people on this board don't believe that the "West" will be in lockstep by any means (Germany, France, UK?) if a WWIII breaks out. As for the Synagogue of Satan, it could easily be considered as groups such as the masons, of which all major "religions" members are part of (they require this, btw). The SoS are all of those in league against the one true God (they actively seek things of this world and not virtuous things), and they are often connected to global corporations, banks, and of course in many congresses and political classes of most world governments. I can point to many people involved in these connections of all types, but it is particularly obvious both historically and currently, that people who claim "jewish" ancestry are at least publicly represented in percentages totally out of proportion to that of any other random group. To not understand this is plainly ignoring reality, as I said, both now and historically. If one were not politically correct but honest, one could easily make a whole blog on expulsion of "jews" from country X (has happened 100s of times) as a part of Generational Dynamics. To believe this is random or from some sort of hate or bigotry is to ignore all reality, as it assumes that people of all ethnicities are born with some innate desire to do focus on another group for no reason rather than the actions that group takes that are similar everywhere and always lead to their obvious end.
If you hate Jews, you should move to a country where there are no Jews. Here are your choices:

Countries with 0.00% Jewish Population

Indonesia, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Philippines, Egypt, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Madagascar, Syria, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Bolivia, Kenya

Post by Guest »

I would recommend Syria or Zimbabwe. Both excellent choices.

John

Post by John »

** 10-Nov-2021 World View: Why not Kenya?
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:45 pm
> I would recommend Syria or Zimbabwe. Both excellent choices.
Kenya would be a nice choice for him. It's an overwhelmingly
Christian country, which he would like.

Furthermore, if he has any contacts in the Obama administration, he
might want to live among the Luo tribe, which is Obama's ancestral
tribe. I'm sure they would welcome him.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:20 pm
** 10-Nov-2021 World View: Why not Kenya?
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:45 pm
> I would recommend Syria or Zimbabwe. Both excellent choices.
Kenya would be a nice choice for him. It's an overwhelmingly
Christian country, which he would like.

Furthermore, if he has any contacts in the Obama administration, he
might want to live among the Luo tribe, which is Obama's ancestral
tribe. I'm sure they would welcome him.
Kenya would be a very nice choice. Among an adult population of 20,912,916 in Kenya, 7,300,000 harbor anti-Semitic attitudes (35%).

https://global100.adl.org/country/kenya/2014

This is the highest percentage in sub-Saharan Africa among countries surveyed by ADL except for Senegal.

https://global100.adl.org/map/subSaharan

By contrast, only 10% of the US population harbors anti-Semitic attitudes. Clearly not a good fit.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:38 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
DaKardii wrote:

Based on this comment here it appears that you believe that (1) WWIII will pit the West against China AND Russia, and (2) that the West is the bad guy because it is controlled by Jews.

Do I have that right?
I wouldn't make anything that simple, so I don't agree with any of it in terms of making groups of nations or their associations, which are too hard to predict, even at this late stage decay of the "West". Most of the people on this board don't believe that the "West" will be in lockstep by any means (Germany, France, UK?) if a WWIII breaks out. As for the Synagogue of Satan, it could easily be considered as groups such as the masons, of which all major "religions" members are part of (they require this, btw). The SoS are all of those in league against the one true God (they actively seek things of this world and not virtuous things), and they are often connected to global corporations, banks, and of course in many congresses and political classes of most world governments. I can point to many people involved in these connections of all types, but it is particularly obvious both historically and currently, that people who claim "jewish" ancestry are at least publicly represented in percentages totally out of proportion to that of any other random group. To not understand this is plainly ignoring reality, as I said, both now and historically. If one were not politically correct but honest, one could easily make a whole blog on expulsion of "jews" from country X (has happened 100s of times) as a part of Generational Dynamics. To believe this is random or from some sort of hate or bigotry is to ignore all reality, as it assumes that people of all ethnicities are born with some innate desire to do focus on another group for no reason rather than the actions that group takes that are similar everywhere and always lead to their obvious end.
If you hate Jews, you should move to a country where there are no Jews. Here are your choices:

Indonesia, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Philippines, Egypt, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Madagascar, Syria, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Bolivia, Kenya
When did I say I hated anybody? I'm curious why others project things onto people that just point things out. Perhaps there is an insecurity with the reality of the world ... that's usually it.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:58 am
DaKardii wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:11 pm
It's SSDD Nathan. Biden is a stooge, a perfect puppet example for a decaying US.

Putin is a real leader, shit, Xi and his cronies are real leaders too, regardless of what you think about them. But the former isn't communist, never has been. The Synagogue of Satan has less influence on them at this point, compared to the US and its hegemony and "allies". But they still don't mind it, since greater economic and banking prowess is already under control. Apparently they see the Chinese mirage not lasting long, either.

Do I have that right?
CB's answer this reply was well written and addressed your question, but for whatever reason, John wants it hid.
Notice the grievance league has come out since they can't counter the truth of what I posted, which was about quite a few different people around the world, and mentioned all of them. You correctly see things, so thanks for that. Next thing you know they'll reference the Southern Poverty Law Center, and then blame me for pointing out that the triple brackets started that group too.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The Kalergi plan ... if you don't go along with it you're a bigot! Who cares if you lose your own country. Remember, only Israel is allowed to build walls to keep others out.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:39 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

When did I say I hated anybody? I'm curious why others project things onto people that just point things out. Perhaps there is an insecurity with the reality of the world ... that's usually it.
OK, if Jews hate you, you should move to a country where there are no Jews.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
DaKardii wrote:

Do I have that right?

He didn't answer your question except to deny that he hates Jews.

The reason he didn't answer is because he's jealous of the success of Jews. Jews can go into any country and upgrade it. He knows that. He does not have the ability to upgrade anything. He can only follow the Jews to their locations, follow their directives and advice, and hope to benefit from their success. There's no way he could go to any of those countries and do anything but sink to the level of the natives. That's why the question upset him so much. It's too close to the truth.