Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

guest wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:07 pm
The German actions demonstrate why America is slowly withdrawing from the world order. It doesn't need it at all, and it is tired of paying for everyone's defense. Germany will be the first to come running with it's hand out when Russia pulls the chain of energy supplies, but I don't expect America will be picking up the phone. We still remember Merkel saying, "Germany does not owe America anything. America owes us!" That sentence signed the death warrant of NATO, and America's commitment to European security. We are just waiting for the fat lady to sing.
That's what you get when you have women run countries, and women without children, to boot.

You were asking for it. Now you've got it.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Also, check out how disingenuous this is. In a year of a sideways move, it's still up. Go check the chart. Historically, it is gangbusters. I play it LONG term, have always said that, and always will. Did I think it would move to 80-100 by now? Yes.

But it's funny that people act like I have lost or something. Liars of course, and trolls, ultimately will be the losers since they have to obfuscate to make it look as if BTC has been a bad investment (200% YoY).

I bet Michael Saylor is worrying. Uhhh, no. Buying more. Like me.

Post by Guest »

Crypto crash

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/cry ... es-bitcoin

Crypto Crash Rocks Coinbase as Mainstream Investors Flee Bitcoin

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:26 pm
Also, check out how disingenuous this is. In a year of a sideways move, it's still up. Go check the chart. Historically, it is gangbusters. I play it LONG term, have always said that, and always will. Did I think it would move to 80-100 by now? Yes.

But it's funny that people act like I have lost or something. Liars of course, and trolls, ultimately will be the losers since they have to obfuscate to make it look as if BTC has been a bad investment (200% YoY).

I bet Michael Saylor is worrying. Uhhh, no. Buying more. Like me.

Since this was posted, Bitcoin went from 42K to 34K.

tim

Post by tim »

I believe everything that isn't a tangible is going to crash.

From my perspective, 10 full cords of seasoned firewood, along with a woodstove, and a clean water supply are far more valuable then anything in the digital world.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I'm not selling, I'm buying, I don't know why posting about BTC going down is so bad - it's a very volatile asset. I just bought at 33

Will it go back up? Yes. When exactly? I don't know and I don't care. What is it that the simpleton trolls don't get about holding long term?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:12 am

From my perspective, 10 full cords of seasoned firewood, along with a woodstove, and a clean water supply are far more valuable then anything in the digital world.
Yes, these are the types of things that truly have "intrinsic value."

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:41 am
I'm not selling, I'm buying, I don't know why posting about BTC going down is so bad - it's a very volatile asset. I just bought at 33

Will it go back up? Yes. When exactly? I don't know and I don't care. What is it that the simpleton trolls don't get about holding long term?
Holding long term caused you to lose half your money in the short term.

You don't know if it will go back up. It may lose the other half of its value in the short term.

You were forewarned!

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

tim wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:12 am

Clean water supply probably top of the list.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:40 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:41 am

Holding long term caused you to lose half your money in the short term.

You don't know if it will go back up. It may lose the other half of its value in the short term.

You were forewarned!
I see you didn't post as it went back up.

I only "lose" if I sell. I'm holding 10 years plus, dumbass - how many times do I have to say it?. Get it through your thick skull and then talk to me. Til then, sack up and make a handle, you maggot.