Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Most people aren't religious. Most people aren't conservative. Most people are propagandized, unaware. Do you really think that affects men more than women? A lot of you guys don't understand the plan of the powers that be. It started in the enlightenment, but to say it began in force with feminism and the 1960s, is an understatement.

If you aren't from a religious community, and that's still questionable at this point given the culture and its influence on women, there is zero incentive as a man to get married. Zero.

Time to come clean. What doesn't matter is what you think, since the proof is that men already figured it out, and they're checking out. Of course, all this does is accelerate the economic decline and 3rd world transition of America into something the rootless cosmos always wanted.

LOL

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Hi everyone wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 12:21 am
1619 Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:22 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:08 pm

The enemy is within. What's curious about your understanding is that it's not a good analogy, but effectively true nonetheless. The boomer and older "Americans" here are totally deluded. A dead man is "president", Goldman Sachs and others have run the country for decades, including the cousins in the media and hollywood, in conjunction with the CIA and other 3 letters. We bomb and start wars everywhere, and yet muh constitution while gay and some random religion/atheist judge of a certain persuasian (not to be mentioned, of course) legislates from the bench as the people vote on referenda against degeneracy. Yea, muh constitution
I'm always amazed how little resistance there is to the destruction of western culture.
How can any white person, at this moment, not realize that we are all on the chopping block. I was stunned when I listened to Biden's speech on white supremacy. Watching films and television means watching white people being villainized on an epic scale. Whites have become the final scapegoat. It is terrifying.

The collective West is falling apart. Drive across America, enter any city with a sizable minority population, and the rot is clear to see. I lived in Latin America 20004-2006, and what I encountered there was horrifying. Hispanic "culture" is completely backwards. Dishonesty is the norm. Violence is endemic. The last time I visited Iowa, everyone was speaking Spanish. Violence was everywhere, and I remember thinking: "This is Iowa?"

I love my country, but America is gone, finished, no more. I have lost hope.

Visit the UK, and see a true dystopia. The UK is worse than the US. Why have we allowed this? As recently as the 1980s, we would have pushed back HARD. If I had a white daughter, I wouldn't even consider visiting, let alone living, in the UK. Germany is no better, maybe even worse than the UK.

Now I am just waiting for WW3 to kill me.
Don't lose hope or else the demoralization will prove even worse for us all. It is amazing that this forum is a sad microcosm at times of what the generational divide and propaganda has done - yes, you have to write "in code" to just tell things as they are. I usually don't, and as a result - as you've seen - I get censored. In fact, you haven't seen a lot of what I've written precisely because of that fact. I'm a natural born american citizen and I get accused of being a "russian troll" for just calling things as they are. That's how bad it's gotten, even for people of european descent who can see exactly what we are seeing! Notice that this is what happens when people are given up to base desires like materialism, and forgot the one true God who knows that virtue and upright behavior will render good, or better things, to all - but have been blinded to that faith and hope.

Hang in there! The money will run out, and that's the reality of things; the only real fix is when people come to their senses since the luxury of the fake world is gone. Still, some will continue to deny the truth of things, so debased they have become in this world of lies, monetary repression, and deceit ...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 11:49 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 9:26 pm
Dickie doo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:51 pm

Yea I could believe it if say, China or Russia and a few other countries were supplying Mexico with unlimited arms, money, logistics, training, and special forces assistance, etc…
Not hard to believe at all….
You mean doing what the US is doing in Ukraine and in Russia now? LOL
Take a long hard look at the demographics of the Russian people. They are not going to rebuild. There are not enough breeding age females. They are deep into full on demographic death spiral. There are no longer enough breeding females left to restore the population. Not if they had eight children each, and they aren't even having one each. RUSSIA WILL NOT BE HERE IN THIRTY YEARS. Those are the cold hard numbers, and are the ultimate basis of this war. And just for the record: Ukraine's numbers are even worse.
More hacks talking about "demographics", like all the gay geopolitical "experts" who can't predict anything (Zeihan et al). They said China would fall for the last decade, and were wrong. They see Japan with bond market monetization, who is still at it, lasting. But they never talk about America who has been propagandized by the real communists, who are bought and sold and "represent us" in DC, that's cesspool.

The basis for this war is for energy control, something the US is bent on for the larger, global forces of enslavement. "Russia won't be here in thirty years." LOL, the US is declining MORE rapidly and is now going up against two nuclear powers. You're playing right into the war machines hand, and you don't even know it, you fool. But keep up the weapons and killing, so Zelenskyy and Juland can maintain their status quo as traitorous operatives to their respective countries. They laugh while America gets replaced, controlled, and subjugated

wake up, before it's too late (which it is for you)

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 6:21 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 11:33 am
Do you think the parents or relatives of 30 year olds and under honest "don't know"?

Is the ego of people that fragile? They don't even have the courage to tell the truth AFTER they got jabbed and injured?
“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they’ve been fooled”
That's what this site has become regarding US propaganda. Most here can't even tell the truth about covid being largely a scam to kill more people in the US and around the world, how they print money to fund wars offensively abroad, pay off dictators, and bomb even other countries pipelines. We've got trannies and pedophiles running our schools and media, and they talk about other countries "not lasting"

It's amazing how debased they've become. The truth has no home in most of these materialists point of view, or lives. And it's sad.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

John wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:52 am
** 31-Mar-2023 World View: So-called 'censorship'

The "News" thread is for news. This
thread is for your endless offensive
rants. Why is that so hard to
understand? Stick to this thread and
you probably won't be "censored."

John

Post by John »

Thank you, Clark!

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Clarkmod wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 8:40 pm
John wrote:

How are those "offensive"? That's what is happening.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 10:32 am
When a all out proxy war is going on between Russia and NATO countries, warning of possible escalation into a cataclysm is not "Russian propaganda".
These people are clueless.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 10:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 1:25 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 12:10 pm
Russian Ambassador to UK: ‘We Haven’t Yet Started to Act Seriously’ in Ukraine
4 hours ago
https://sputnikglobe.com/20230528/russi ... flagration
Sputnik is Russian agit prop.
Guest is correct.
Tom, please be clear that you're propagating communist propaganda.
We're at the stage where many are confused.
We have the greatest country in the world.
Give some respect. How long can we last?
Work not for the dark.
In your view, is the US run by "good men"? And when you answer what we know is the case, "NO" how on earth do you claim we have "the greatest country in the world"?

You guys are bizarre.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 1:53 pm
Clarkmod wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 8:40 pm
John wrote:

How are those "offensive"? That's what is happening.
John wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:22 pm
** 18-Oct-2021 World View: Discouraging others
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:42 am
> What am I discouraging others in? If you point that I'll out put
> an end to that. Thanks.
If you're looking for my advice, here are some suggestions:

First, hide your racist and xenophobic tendencies. Such remarks anger
me and a lot of other people.

I don't know if you've even thought about this, but this is the
Generational Dynamics forum, and one of the core principles of
Generational Dynamics is that people of all races, religions, skin
colors, and countries follow the same generational patterns and
cycles. In fact, I've written that intelligent species in other parts
of the universe must follow similar generational cycles, based on
reasonable assumptions. So your xenophobic remarks are offensive not
only to me personally and a lot of other people, but also offensive to
the entire purpose of my web site and forum.

Second, learn to stop. Once you make your point, you've made your
point. There's no need to repeat it over and over, and there's no
need to make a personal attack on someone who disagrees with you.
Make a vow that if someone disagrees with you, then you won't respond
unless you have something new to say -- new evidence, new research,
etc. -- and then just present that evidence without attacking or
arguing.

You do not need to be the last person to post on any particular
subject. Let other people be last, once you've made your point.

Third, stop personally attacking people who disagree with you, even if
someone else is making a personal attack. For the next month, declare
a moratorium on any personal attacks at all. Then, after you've had a
month to think it over, stick you toe in the water again, very
carefully.

Fourth, for the time being, stay out of the Financial Topics thread,
where you are definitely not welcome. After a month or two, if you
have some actual research or evidence to present, then do so
carefully, without attacking or arguing.

As for the question of how you discourage others, there are two ways.
First, people who find your remarks offensive don't want to argue with
you, but also don't want to be in any discussion with you. Second,
when you make the same point over and over, arguing each time and
making personal attacks, then you crowd out people who would like to
contribute rationally to a discussion.

Imagine if a thread contained a lengthy argument between two people
about which is better -- Sunni or Shia Islam. Would you want to post
something about Bitcoin in the middle of that argument?

I hope this helps.